YAS PRINCESS

Anyone else already can't wait for her to be in the TV show?

I think she's pretty Bad Ass and I loved what she had to say about "minorities"!

Kirkman said she's an important character and it already shows!

I'm wondering whether she's actually batshit insane or just acting. I think there's a pretty good chance she's acting and thoughts on what will happen when Eugene and co get to Ohio? I think Rick is going to fuck things up when he speaks to them on the radio and will somehow think they are dead and hallucinate like with what happened after Lori died. He'll think Ohio have killed them all and send in the militia to deal with them.

>Anyone else already can't wait for her to be in the TV show?
The show will be canceled well before it ever catches up with this trash.

Walking Dead watchers might be dumb as bricks but even most of them won't buy into shit like Michonne the Pirate.

I'm just happy I'm getting like 100 issues graded and slabbed so I can sell them for a huge profit to SJWs.

Comic books are so fucking stupid

We're probably not even going to see The Whisperers and hopefully if they do somehow manage to get to #171 in the TV series I hope the SJW shit infesting everything will be over and Princess will be seen as a kind of parody of those types of people.

>I loved what she had to say about "minorities"!
shill

Does Kirkman just have a fetish for strawng black women or something this is getting ridiculous now.

This "Princess" character already seems like a parody

Did anyone manage to get the pink variant and see what the extra seven pages were in last month's issue?

>We're probably not even going to see The Whisperers

People said this about Alexandria, and Ezekiel, and Shiva, and Negan.

Nah we're getting the fucking Whisperers.

cant wait 2bh

Obviously they'll be pretty toned down but I'm curious how SJWs are going to react to Alpha and her policies.

They will be fine with it. Sure Alpha lets the men if the group run trains on her young teen daughter. But that's fine, because she is a stronk woman who need no man

>tfw 9.8 CGC slabbed copies at over $200 with days left in the bidding and it's not even the variants

I don't even read this trash but I still knew enough to grab every issue at my LGS and immediately bag and board them. It's like printing money.

Was this written by an actual retarded person?

WE WUZ RARITIES AND SHYT

>I'M GREEK

LMFAO

Does Kirkman browse Sup Forums?

She's 100% an insufferable cunt on purpose. Even michone hates her. Obviously this is a parody

I always buy at least two copies and maybe three if it's something like a first appearance like Princess depending on how popular she is going to get but it's going to be hard to tell whether Walking Dead is going to burst if the TV show gets cancelled. I just wish there was an easy way to get mine CGC'd in the UK since we have to use a middle man to ship them over to the US and shit. Weird since there's definitely a market for that sort of thing here considering our love of comics.

Is CGC a meme or is it actually worth buying a few? I've got about 60 or so issues that are at least 9.6-9.8 going by my own estimate but I'm not sure whether it's worth the risk.

Yeah, I think so too. Haven't even read the issue yet, but already can't wait for that character to die gruesomely.

I make a living selling CGC graded comics and PSA graded cards. It's insane how high you can Jew up the price after they get graded. You can sell single torn out and ripped to shit pages of some of the older books for like a grand as long as they are graded. So if you want to make money right away it's not a meme, if you just want to keep them safe bag and board them and stick them in a box in a dry place. Does the same thing for a tiny fraction of the price.

There's no way AMC is going to include all that shit about a mother who lets men constantly rape her teen daughter. This is the same network that didn't have the balls to kill a baby, toned down the governor, toned down Negan, and won't let anyone say "fuck."

If AMC had any sense, they'd end this show after All Out War and the time jump. Everything after the time jump is boring shit anyway. The Whisperers quickly go from an interesting to stale anyway. It all just becomes a boring soap opera, even moreso than the show already is.

However, the jews at AMC will milk every last shekel from this franchise, so I won't be surprised if it gets 5 more seasons.

We can start calling Darkies "Specials" if thats what they want. They can even have their own Special Olympics.

I just looked on ebay and there is a single page from a superman comic graded on there for 2400 dollarydoos. What the fuck man.

You have no idea breh. I buy shit at flea markets and from garage sales, then get it graded and sell it for like a 500% profit after all costs. It's easy to get rich doing this shit if you actually use your brain and don't get attached to shit. You gotta have a nice chunk of cash to get started though.

If you fucks cant realize that Kirkman is taking the piss with this you are the retards.

Except Kirkman spouts this same shit irl and apologizes for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE all the time. I mean he's probably taking the piss a little bit but there's a bit of reality in there too as far as how he is and what he believes.

Friendly reminder Kirkman said season 8 would cover all of the war and more. Teaser even shows old man rick. They're rushing to cancel this shit

But fear the walking dead is the prequel of the whisperers

Predictions on where it will get cancelled in the story? I think numbers are going to drop A LOT during the last moments of All Out War, do not see the show making it to S10 and beyond. I think a good ending for the show would be Rick sending off Eugene, Michonne and co off on a peace keeping mission to Ohio trying to rebuild civilization after The Whisperers and it's left entirely ambiguous to the view whether or not they succeed and society returns to some semblance of normality.

i am not a fan of this show but i think the last season should be the cast of savage traumatized losers re integrating with society. anything else would be insipid.

I can see them doing a small bit of the time jump and ending it on a happy note. Probably something along the lines of "You know, we've been caught up in this fire, that none of us realized Its been 2 years since any of us saw a walker" end credits.

Are you a retard? There's nothing zany about Michonne joining a boat crew.

>Not ending it with le leaning quippy batman caving in the entire cast's skulls while the tiger fucks Carol to death

One job, bro.

I could honestly see them ending it after the whisperer war with negan walking off alone ending Rick's cycle of good cop to mass murderer back to officer friendly. If even that far. Might just end before the whisperers showing negan in jail and rick and Maggie being leaders with the trade routes and shit leaving it open for the world to be rebuilt. It really boils down to when Andrew Lincoln wants to call it quits since rick is the show

libtards' philosophy is basically

>don't use words, that might make us mad, even though those might be scientific terms

like he or she, right?

The time jump would be the perfect time to end it.

A montage of showing the community rebuilding after The Whisperers completely wrecked the place with the Ohio group walking down the road and Negan doing Negan things in the wilderness next to his makeshift grave of Lucile would be a nice way to end it.

I'm with this guy.

I want to breed Chandler's hole

Chandler is a sissy his hole needs to be filled up

While eating a fifty gallon drum of chocolate pudding on a roof or no?

Women aren't minorities. They are the literal majority.

I don't see a problem with this. It's interesting having a lunatic SJW as a villain and having them show the dangerous side of the ideology.

She's a protagonist though.

>SJWs have the same way of thinking as a woman who has gone obnoxiously manic after being alone for 5 years in the apocalypse

Really activates those almonds amirite?

A good ending would be they find out some country is still fairly well functioning, travel across the world to get there and then find they are too fucked in the head to integrate with people who have not really changed at all because their military wasn't incompetent.

>been in one issue
>protagonists dont trust her and took her gun and hold her at gunpoint
>acting fishy by """"joking""" that she's leading them into a trap
>protagonist

Are you implying a nonwhite female is a bad person you filthy cishet fucking white male?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XER GENDER?!

The next piece of shit ITT who says something misogynistic is getting Nazi punched. I am so sick and tired of this shit from this board.

I really want to know how a person like this survives the apocalypse that long. It hasn't been a short time either, what, seven or eight years since the beginning? How do you try to hold on to 'revolutionary' ideas and be one of the survivors who adapts to the new world?

I've been with the series a long time but I'm gonna stop giving Image comics my money if this isn't just a temporary thing

>Absolutely Shaking

triggered much?

Just read them online homie. So thankful i didn't start reading the comics until around the whisperer war. Waiting a month for that shit is awful especially when kirkman clearly doesn't give a shit about the fans or story. All I was looking forward to was Carl finding out rick let negan out of the cell and they never did anything with it. Not even a simple goodbye kid. Fuck kirkman

I thought this character was pretty funny honestly. Smiled at the robbery fakeout

This is what I don't get about The Princess's character since her spouting all that LGBT shit wouldn't be believable since they wouldn't be dealing with issues like we are.

Did anyone else think Rick's reaction to the fact Eugene had a secret radio was kind of underwhelming? Of course he was pissed but it seemed like he just didn't care really that he was being kept out of something.

So who dying first out of the Ohio expedition group? Seems like Siddiq's time is coming to a close since his arc is practically over now with revealing his relationship with Rosita to Eugene. Either Eugene is going to flat out murder him and make it look like an accident and blame it on Princess or Princess is going to get pissed and murder Siddiq in cold blood after he misgenders her.

> I'm ironically shitposting mom come look I fit in somewhere!
> "Yes, Reddit. Now finish cleaning your room you little shit."

Gets my noggin joggin

>zombies don't break down over time
>doesn't address Nuclear reactors melting down
>no mythology expansion

Why is the Walking Dead such shit?

Ever since rick and negan cleared Alexandria every issue has been underwhelming. Siddiq and that chick probably won't return. Eugene will stay in Ohio with fat radio chick

I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio were living in a nuclear facility or something and needed Eugene to fix that shit but he ends up getting a heroe's death or something.

Carl also still hasn't acknowledged the fact he's pretty much responsible for The Whisperers assaulting Alexandria and the other communities murdering hundreds. I wonder if Dwight is going to bring this up to further drive a wedge between him and Rick.

Is Enid a virgin? I love her thick legs and full lips.

They've ruined Carl. All he does is talk with that chick and usually about stuff that already happened. Sucks because comic Carl was super based. Last cool thing he did was save everyone in the fire

I think Carl is probably going to be the next big character death, it feels like Kirkman is running out of stuff to do with him. I wonder if he'll have an arc where people suspect others of being Whispers or Whisperer sympathizers and they need Lydia to sniff them out since she'd be able to recognize them. They kind of did something like that when Jesus got shot but on a grander scale could be pretty fun if handled correctly.

I think Dwight is the biggest faggot of everyone with his "these were people!" bullshit when someone suggested they should use the whisperer suits after the war. Literally the most genius thing in the comics. Ed Gein style all the way. I can't see kirkman killing Carl though, rick if anyone. I think (hope) Carl will lead the saviors and secretly talk with negan for advice. Just give me more carl/negan kirkman you hack. Read those issues with Carl assaulting the saviors like 5 times.

>Dwight is the biggest faggot
Indeed.
>RICK AND NEGAN ARE THE SAME
look in the mirror and say that faggot

I'm honestly expecting Dwight to die next if it isn't Carl. My bet is that Rick is going to pull a Douglas and pass off either Dante or Dwight's body as Negan to please Maggie while everyone suspects Negan will be dead.

kirkman said she is an important character, that usually means she is going to die very soon and not be important at all, he never tells the truth

Would rick lie to Maggie though? Especially with how many people know negan is on his own. Seems too risky and I'd like to think rick is past deceit. What I'm most curious about show wise is how they will handle Maggie and Gregory. Comic Maggie was an edgelord fuck you dad suicidal atheist while show Maggie is this sweet Christian girl who talks others out of killing. That scene of her praying with Sasha and the priest after she tried killing him was quite nice. I think it'd be cool if she lets Gregory live in the show (plus he's one of the very few good actors) and tries to teach hilltop forgiveness or whatever rather than just another GOTTA kill to SUR-VIAVE person

/ourgirl/

The speech Maggie gave at the end of season 7 made my eyes water

Better than Rick's every other season

>Kirkman, another fat white nerd with something "progressive" to say

When do we find out he's a creepo perv who sexually assaults women?

>5 years
is that long its been? I thought it would be at 10 or so