>2016
>Still caring about 9/11, when your country is to blame for THIS
How embarrassing

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shake my damn head to be really honest familia

We sold them weapons, maybe. But blame, outright?

Nigga, you triggered.

Looks like any neighbourhood kid after playing in the dirt. What's the big deal?

>Turned Iraq into a shit-hole
>Made it easy for ISIS to form
>Funded Syrian rebels
>Indirectly funded ISIS
>Actively trying to overthrow Assad

Fuck off
Sage

>Russians jump in with two feet
>have literally no ROE
>firebomb civilians because "fuck it"
>HURRR WHY IS AMERICA FUCKING UP THE MIDDLE EAST

9/11 is a constant reminder to me of how far jews will go to maintain control. They murdered thousands on that false flag, and while I don't know any of them personally, we're all affected by your fucking bullshit.

Fuck you.

Russia is supporting Assad, because they know the country will turn into Iraq v.2 if Assad is overthrown.
Meanwhile the US is funding fundamentalist rebels with ties to ISIS, because muh human rights.. :^^)

>Turned Iraq into a shit-hole
Couldn't have happened to a shorter bunch of people. I wish we bombed their museums to control looting. But why live with regrets, user?

>Made it easy for ISIS to form
No, that's just the default for Arab Muslims. Our only failure was not killing more of them sooner. If only we treated durkas like we did the Japanese and Germans. You know, like we're at war.

>Funded Syrian rebels
Eh, probably a bad idea. Staying out of the proxy clusterfuck was a bad idea too, what with everyone in the region trying to tip the scales. Again, Muslims love killing each other. Not really our fault.

>Indirectly funded ISIS
Yeah we've been retards for awhile now, right about when liberals thought they could secretly fight wars in a half added fashion. That "funding" is more like setting the stage for a future investment in the war machine. It's grotesque, but again, fuck them. Americans no longer care about collateral damage which was a great milestone for us. I take it you're not there yet? Give it time, user.

>Actively trying to overthrow Assad
This is retarded on our part, yes. We are slowly realizing that only war works. Nation building is a scam and of zero strategic value. Empires are costly and absurd. And secret wars are hard to win. Slowly but surely well rediscover the classic metrics of war: crush our enemies, destroy their cities, and don't stop until the only males left are too exhausted with funereal rites to pick up a gun let alone organize.

>Shorter

I meant shittier! As in killing a million backward Sunnis, the shittier of the two Islamic traditions, was an act of love for all humanity.

Hahaha

>No, that's just the default for Arab Muslims
Then why didn't ISIS exist under Saddam Hussein?

ISIS is a proxy militia created by the west

globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

4/20 BLAZE IT
T. - THAT KID

Feel free to let us know your perfect plan to magically create a peaceful Middle East any time, my friend. I really hope you have some sort of fairy wand we can wave to fix all the problems without bringing any harm to even one innocent life.

>American imperialist not taking responsibility for your actions
>hurrdurr we start wars because why the fuck not but it's not our fault
This is why you and your empire deserves to be nuked

Never fucking elect a shitskin.
Allow us to serve as an example.

This fucking guys gets it.

I'm totally against all of our foreign wars over nothing but the absolute devastation it causes to little babies like OP almost make it worthwhile.

>2016
>falling for this
How embarrassing

>9/11 instead of 11/9
Noice proxy famalam

Pay your debts before you start casting stones you olive oil, grape leaf eating Cunt.

you're about 3,402km away from my country
>American education

Muslims with blood feuds and tribal loyalties that can be easily exploited by guns and money have no agency, user?

We had over a decade of global response to 9/11. We shut down jihadi operations all over the planet. I like you, Finland, but the fuck did you do to check Saudi and Gulf Arab subversion?

not stick our noses everywhere. Being neutral is actually pretty great, you should try at least once.

Whatever it is, it won't last forever. Liberals and Russophobic Nords suck at Muslim management in the modern day.

We've been plenty dumb, even more naive, sure. but we are seeking a different leadership with a very different philosophy

Did you think he was Greek?

I envy you, I really do. Our "Empire" obligations are retarded. Our abilities to manage like a dispassionate, just administrator has been shown to be largely folly.

But the lessons of 9/11 severed into the American psyche - and subsequently exploited by our worst selves - are in 100% opposition to your statement. Nordic neutrality and passivity are not an option for a nation like the US. You wouldn't expect China or Russia to be passive or neutral. Neither should you expect ugly Yankees to act like adorable perfect Finns

die m8

pathetic, can't even kill a child. America should be ashamed

You guys came to the forefront because you were the only real country that could stand up to the Soviet Union, so in a way it's understandable that after the USSR fell you kept on trying to influence global politics without realising there was never a need anymore. That doesn't justify all the mistakes made through the years, but it certainly makes it an easier truth to swallow.

Conservashits

What now Drumpfkins?

Really activages your almonds

I think our reach exceeded our grasp. Maybe we had better people in power during the cold war. Afterwards, it seems like opportunists tool over and there was no one to reign them in or direct them.

Last drop boys
Horey shit it's true

I thought denmark didn't take any shitskins?

I'd be embarrassing to lose to a child.

In b4

> the west created this mess

ISIS is differentiated by its sophistication in many dimensions. It was born in a vacuum left by a weak Obama and a weaker Baghdad. It wouldn't have existed in its present form if Saddam was still around because it's members would be on the Ba'ath party payroll. Or in prison. Or dead.

Do you not understand the brutality required to keep tribal, perpetually-feuding people in line? The social construct of Iraq, what with its starving children, is hardly something you should defend, no? And yet you seem to, thinking the monster that is ISIS did not originate in the Sunni Arab radicalism that pervades the region. And Saddam's measures were bandaids on the absurdity that is Iraq. We kicked a beehive, sure. But it's an Islamic problem, first and foremost. On this surely we can agree.

That's not Greece you idiot

Sure.
Because we are Russia now.
You will be crying for us soon bitch, when Russia invades.

I am indeed embarrassed, Danebro. GWB was a terrible president and Obama didn't change anything.

just think of the ((((children))))

So embarrassing.

I looked the same way when Ash let Butterfree go.

Praise Kek!!

Has anyone else become /heartless/ over the past year or so? I used to actually think there was a real category of "collateral damage" when describing making war on a terrorist country. Isn't that as quaint as a kitten?

>caring about either of them

Please tell me more

Yes, Obama and Hillary Clinton are to blame...
but guess who's going to fix it?

TRUMP 2016

Bitch, are you retarded?
> looks at flag
Oh, right ......

Speaking of debts..... You do realize that most of your fucking wars are because of oil and money? You are in more debts than greece is....

>1 post by this ID

>2016
>Caring about shitskins

Protip: nobody ever cared about 9/11 unless they knew someone who personally died in the attacks. The vast majority of Americans didn't care after like a month.

sandnigger deserved it.

he's just gonna grow up to be another raghead terrorist anyway

>Cannot unsee.

>muslims genocide everyone around them
>this means that we should flood first world countries with muslims

Gee, I wonder what has, and will happen next? Certainly not terrorism, that's for sure.

Impolite sage.

Americans are so fucking embaressing.

Hillary will teach you fuckers the meaning of misery.

that's not true; the attack made our communities more jaded, for sure
and don't forget that a shitload of guys ended up going to Afghanistan right after 9/11....it wasn't just affecting the tristate area

It was just the youth then. I was 11 when it happened and it seemed like business as usual. Not a single kid I knew was seriously affected or had their lives change because of it.

I say kill all the mudskins. We kill every man, rape and kill every woman, Kill every child, and irradiate the whole thing to be sure

suburbs must be nice

Sorry, forgot to check my privilege.

please trend

I didn't vote for King Nigger.

So get Bushs/Obongo/Clintons out of the white house and we won't be responsible for this shit in the future you dumb fucking nigger

>tfw we have 1 debt per rape in Germany

>playing 10D chess against Occupy Democrats

wh-wh-wh--??

Why should I give a fuck? He's not my girlfriend or immediate family.

This is the legacy of (((9/11)))

I'm not mad that a future terrorist got fucked up, but I am mad that we didn't just nuke the whole fucking Middle East. That whole place should be a giant pane of glass by now, including Israel.

Look who's talking, Mr. My-country-is-19.5T-in-debt

I used to be scared of that movie when I was a kid, but now I see that it was just a little jap boy. Kek

>9/11 wasn't an inside job
A ha ha

Kek, leaf with the bantz

oh yeah I really care about this useless shitkid

"daddy why did the infidels bomb us?"
"you see jimmy we stole some of thier planes and flew them into 2 large towers killing thousands"
"so your to blame daddy beacuse you pissed them off?"
"no son they are infidel now help me capture this goat im horny"

i hope when trump becomes president he would solve all of this shit

Skrid ad helvede til din narrov