How the fuck did this guy get a show? He's not funny whatsoever and he has no personality

How the fuck did this guy get a show? He's not funny whatsoever and he has no personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How could he NOT get a show? Colbert Report was insanely popular, and for some reason producers thought he hadn't peaked yet. Clearly they were wrong.

Underage fag.

You don't remember the Colbert Report....you know the good old days.

God I miss them.

t. trump supporter

Is there anything trumplets are not triggered by?

t.numale

President Trump :^)

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally has nothing to do with his political views, I disagree with John Oliver on a lot of things but I still think he is hillarious

Colbert is boring as fuck however

Jimmy Fallon and James Corden have way less personality than Colbert

Maybe they do, Conan is the king to be honest

>2007 Sup Forums
>everyone loved Colbert and even Jon Stewart, threads even on Sup Forums daily about him
>2017 Sup Forums
>w-we never thought he was funny, fack liberals!!!

What happened?

How is it possible that one can be so smug about winning yet so outraged all the time? You'd think you'd guys would be pretty fucking content but all you do is bitch.
>inb4 bitching about bitching

10 years have passed, different people, different views

Late night tv shows went from having a centrist view on politics to a far left echo chamber for reddit.

It used to be Ferguson, Letterman and then Conan

TRUMPTARD DETECTED

There's a lot of people who hate Trump, and want to see a guy insult Trump every single night.

Gets a bit boring though.

2007 Colbert show and the daily show were very liberal, nice try.

Blishft Bloompft

So...

>2017

There is a middle ground ok. I don't give a shit about the politics, there are retards on both sides. I just don't think Colbert is funny.

redditors love that forced snarky humor

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
real punk rock

Casualties in the Sup Forums leak

These guys actually make Sup Forums look handsome and successful, despite being insufferable douchebags

Daily reminder that Johnny Rotten is a Trump supporter.

He's pretty funny. Maybe you got offended by something he said?

It's true that he knows fuck all about politics and that watching his show as news is harmful, though.

#1 in ratings.

So...

But current year man isn't funny.

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>Nuclear weapons immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>The Washington Monument is torn down
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

who was writing for him during the colbert report, because he is clearly inept

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Kys.

>What happened?
People realized that they had been living a brainwashed lie.

Trump has proven to be completely inept, why do people here bother to defend him?

His previous show was extremely popular.

>Sooooo….
>smiles
>Drumpf!
>John Oliver walks on from stage right
>Audience is howling
>Oliver: Drumfle Stiltskin
>Some audience members are vomiting
>Others are rejoicing ecstatically
>Some people are actually having sex in the studio
>Colbert to Oliver: Impeach him
>Tiles begin to fall from the ceiling as fans begin to stampede over one another towards the exits to go impeach Bloomfgh

wtf, i hate trump now

Libcucks cry for 8 years while I laugh. :O)

What about Jay Leno?

You're the one who's been brainwashed, the fact that you parrot that shit like a drone is the proof of your stupidity.

he was the least qualified to begin with so your question is irrelevant

>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCROOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2017 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

Did you have an argument for why there are so many Jews in hollywood/journalism or are you just an asspained libcuck? 8 years.

BAHNULD GROMPF I WIL GIT YUO BAHNULD GROMPF

I don't need arguments against memers.

>No Fox News
>"Everyone is a Jew!"

Wow it's almost like Jews work to have high status and help each like everyone else or something.

Good goys. :)

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump!
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

He was always funny. You're just a bitter Sup Forumstard with a hair trigger.

It wasn't "insanely popular" and neither is his current show. His ratings are the same as what got Conan O'Brien fired. Anyways I think it's a shame he's gone full pundit since Strangers with Candy was so funny.

Loving the libcuck tears daily! Can tell you're still mad from the election. :)

Not an argument.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

President Trump :)

>still citing the same (((media))) that tried to brainwash people into thinking clinton was a 100% lock and thinking that's effective
this is why you zombies keep losing

Link one funny joke or witty remark he made

Just one

>its a pleb too young to watch jerri blank makes a pleb thread episode

>how to tell when someone is from the_donald

How to tell someone lost the election. 8 years.

To leftists that don't understand why Trump won... please watch this short clip. Seriously. It will help. NYU did a good job reversing their genders in this experiment and it blew up in their face (they assumed people would prefer the male "Hillary" due to muh patriarchy but people, lib NYU students mind you, preferred "Trump" 69% to 31%.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Hair, Hitler, Russia, sexist, meanie bad man blah blah blah. In the end Trump has right on his side and that's why he won, even with both parties and the entire MSM cabal working against him.

Nationalism vs globalism.
Liberty vs a prison planet ran by a handful of shadowy elite.
UNIQUE CULTURES PRESERVED (libs somehow ignore this) vs a cultureless, raceless, rootless, subdued slave planet.

It really is that simple.

Also, if you want to bother, Trump in his OWN WORDS. Watch his rallies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

Peace to all of you.

>approval rate in the 30s, cucks still think he'll win re-election

talk about delusional

>predictions are the same as facts
this is why you retards are retarded

>voiced the 2 funniest characters in Harvey Birdman
>played the greatest satirical political character in history

stay mad trumpanzees

He won because everyone hated Hillary Clinton and our election system is archaic.

>STOP POSTING FACTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>can't even repeal Obamacare
>cucked on DACA
>considering staying in Paris accords

He's not getting eight years.

He was in Venture Brothers too.

Been trying to figure that out too. Oliver I understand since he even makes my alt right friend laugh sometimes but Colbert isn't funny even to me, I never liked Colbert report either though.

>approval ratings
Do people actually still fall for this shit even after the election?

its not a meme, theyre disproportionally represented its one of the most nepotistic industries around

>it's le current year why don't we have an electoral system where we always win

>reducto.gif
>image is Mentok the Mindtaker, who wasn't voiced by Colbert
Am I being trolled?

I really liked him on strangers with candy and Harvey birdman. It's his handlers making do this shit.

Pretty much, this was the first election I didn't vote because the choices were so bad. I'm glad Trump won, it's hands down the best reality show I've ever seen.

memes =/= facts

The electoral system has literally only ever swung elections in favor of republicans. You're the ones who want a system that gives you an advantage by giving farmers extra votes.

>his (((handlers)))

reducto was also voiced by colbert

Wait I thought the parties switched in the 1960's, which one is it?

Maybe you should move instead of trying to change the nation because you lost one election. Boo fucking hoo, I doubt you contribute shit to society anyways.

Yeah Colbert did Phil Ken Sebben and Reducto.

But the funniest Birdman characters are without a doubt Mentok and Phil. And Mentok is John Michael Higgins.

Newfags frm the 2016 election

Ah, so it's a representation kind of thing, what you fail to understand is that the US of A is a jewish country, even Donald Trump knows that.

I disagree with JO on 90% of things and he is also NOT FUNNY.

Ratings don't mean shit now that Fallon made youtube the new home of late night. Colbert does pretty well on the interwebs.

Moving doesn't help either because of the winner take all electoral vote system.
I live in a pretty rural area, but because republicans hold the majority, they get all the votes.

>tldr gerrymandering bro lolz!