Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s
twitter.com/lovegwendoline/status/913484115755913216
youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top 10 scariest moments from Twin Peaks

Friendly reminder that Vedderposters were right along. Just wait for season 4...You'll see.

i died

Has someone who recently watched the serie but didnt really see these threads: who the fuck is Vedder?

post your best vedders

Stick a fork in it. It's done. You killed Twin Peaks. I hope yuor proud.

He's your friendly reminder that Cooper gets his mind back in Part 15.

youtu.be/AYOXAhd-HQQ

I really loved the color grading in Part 18, everything about that episode looked so good.

The entire black lodge segment of the last S02E22

Quick rundown:
We knew one the roadhouse songs was going to be Out of Sand by Eddie Vedder, someone thought the lyrics meant that Cooper would never get his mind back. Then some guy kept spamming his friendly reminder that Cooper would never get his mind back, it snowballed from there to the meme that is today.

(pic is evil coop)

I see, thanks

Rewatching the series right now, doing one episode a day and having a great time.

Alright anons, be honest:

If you were living in 1990 Twin Peaks, would you smash? Assume you have the same knowledge as the rest of the town (i.e. you didn’t know Laura was a hooker)

Judy

If Season 4 I want some more of whatever the fuck that episode was. Less coffee and pie, more seedy motels and lost highway.

>back when men didn't religiously trim their nails

fucking disgusting.

People keep telling me to cut my nails. What is this new obsession? And why do white men consider it offensive to have white tips on their nails? Are we to have bloody stubs? Are Americans once again trying to play off their shortcomings (i.e. anxious, coffee driven nail biting) as social standards?

Anyone who wouldn’t is a gay.

First appearance of Dougie Jones?

Don’t die tpg

finally... over

They almost had something solid with Harold in season 2, I feel like despite being cheesy, those scenes still work, and his place as a character in that world makes sense. But man, that “ultimate secret” scene, what the hell were they thinking

eelectriiciityy~

I always thought the actor for Harold was actually pretty good, it was just silly (and kind of creepy) to have this NEET fucking high school grills

Why did he get all flustered when Donna talked about her and Laura wearing tight skirts as 13 year olds

Probably because Laura was the first time a woman even looked at him so he couldn’t relate

i miss doguei

Want to hug

daddy

dont die
dont die
dont die

Why is this thread so fucking dead, we were fine last thread

hey guys who likes twin peaks in here, good show am i right

what the fuck is twin peaks 'about'? whats the basic fucking gist of it? I have no info whatsoever.

>liking Twin Peaks
What are you, some kind of faggot?

Harold is /literallyme/

Some teenager girl gets murdered in a small town, FBI comes to investigate, wacky hijinks ensue.

Oh so it's a Deadly Premonition ripoff?

not me
sounds neat. is it on netflix? how many seasons are there?

>is it on netflix?
I don't know.
>how many seasons are there?

Why did he do it?

ALL FOR REVENGE

I'm an American and idk wtf you fags are talking about.

>is it on netflix
The first two seasons.

Reminder to pick up your trans equality pin before pre-ordering my book Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier, out October 31 from Flatiron Books

I wish someone would expand this or make another chart with that Dutchman's place, purple sea palace and all the other extra-dimensional places included

Killing sheryl lee is fun

Extradimensional beings posing as FBI agents

>ywn ____! Cooper's big butt

Remember when plebs were like "LOL he's Dougie again, he's retarded because he put the guns in the fryer!" Do people not understand that those fools were an extreme negative force who had backup magazines? Fouling the guns was the most direct way to ensure the safety of everyone. SPECIAL AGENT COOPER, inhabiting Richard, dealt with that shit.

Negro, that pretty much sums it up. Dutchman's place is the White Lodge. Non-ex-is-tent / Judy's realm (she all floats down here) is up your ass.

It's about kino

this is the White Lodge? that's fucking depressing

It's the same motel as Uncle Leland used to visit Theresa in.

explain

Does anyone have a picture of S3 MIKE dabbing, either after Dougie or Diane's evaporations?

I love it when he puts his arms up like that.

Was Leland ever really evil, or was it always BOB? FWWM seems to imply that even when BOB wasn't in full control, some some of his traits lingered inside Leland's personality.
The scene where he breaks dwon crying and apologizzes to Laura after the "wash your hands" seems to be him realizing what he had done and the real Leland coming out, while the BOB Influenced Leland was the one having sex with underaged prostitutes

That's not the White Lodge and whoever said it was is an idiot.

>Leland in the light hair
>Maddy in the shadowed hair
Last time they hugged as uncle and niece

is this a shoop?

youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s
Who was in the wrong here?

Bravo Lynch!

Please be one please be one

no but heres a bobe

BOB enabled him to do things he wouldn't usually do. I'd say it's about 3/4 BOB 1/4 Leland on the rape and murder scale.

thank you friend, i appreciate yr kindness

Albert pulling Cole out solidified him as best character.

Based Pete was 100% in the right, followed the standard exactly and btfo inflated fiat currency.

Literally now realized how fucking perfect it was.

I dunno, but Gwendolyn Christie would be hot even dressed up as a guy.

>saying that Judy's realm where she floats is up someone's ass means you're saying that it's the white lodge
Bozo, the person you're replying to is being obtuse

where are the CUTEposters? :(

It's the black lodge, faggots. So is the red room (there you will meet your shadow self). So is above the convenience store. So is the room in the painting from FWWM.

Phillip Jeffries can be accessed through it, but as you can see by his surroundings and bell-end he's white lodge pocket within black.

twitter.com/lovegwendoline/status/913484115755913216

Why wouldn't I- I mean Mark endorse this wonderful pin by the Bookhouse Babes? Fix your hearts /tpg/

It's not the Black Lodge, it's the Dutchman's. Mr. C is trying to not go back into the Black Lodge. But apparently he goes there all the time to make tulpas and talk to Phillip Jeffries? Not likely.

He was having sex with Theresa Banks because she "look[ed] just like [his] Laura".

>claims we've never seen the Black Lodge
Uh huh

Are you retarded? Where did I make that claim?

OC Jumping Lad motel kino. Why does he wear the mask? Why does the nose of it look like Judy's extruded eggspawn?

With your meme echochamber that continuously claims "muh waiting room"

Is this true /lynchkino/?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8ZRHjC5wGI

nice... now I have to go watch missing pieces again, shit head

I have no idea what the fuck you're saying in this sentence. All I said up there was that the Dutchman's wasn't the Black Lodge. It's the Dutchman's.

He's trying not to go back to the waiting room (essentially limbo) so he won't be trapped there again. Doesn't seem like he's very trapped in the other areas.

Then again, it's even more likely that there's a lot more than just "black lodge vs white lodge" and that the whole idea of a dichotomy is an intentional red herring dichotomy to trap brainlets who try to overanalyze this shit

Dirty bearded men

That cut's from FWWN, scope the 24:13 aspect ratio

What is it then? Why wouldnt the white lodge show up?

>circular well of black motor engine-stinking goop leads to the black lodge
>circular well of white mysterious goop leads to the white lodge
>somehow this means the motel is the white lodge

>Fire Walk With Niggers

He clearly says Black Lodge. Going in and out of a place willy nilly not giving a shit implies that its not the Lodge. If it was it would be called that. But it's called the Dutchman's. Strange.

The only guy who said the motel was the White Lodge was the one with the Experiment webm up there, I still have no idea what you're rambling on about.

You didn't read the sentence correctly, the one who said the motel = white lodge is this guy

Bro The Giant / The Fireman is Dutch. He and Major Briggs rep the white lodge.