youtube.com/watch?v=kxfvYnqmCGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9Dr7fo46s
youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aCI8FJUcEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=l2uT0jjYmVI
youtube.com/watch?v=rYOz6gafpCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a Nikolaj thread.

Why is Jaime such a horndog, /got/? These aren't even half of the applicable excerpts

>The man sighed. “You should think less about the future and more about the pleasures at hand.” “Stop that!” the woman said. Bran heard the sudden slap of flesh on flesh, then the man’s laughter.

>All Jaime had wanted was an hour alone with Cersei. Their journey north had been one long torment; seeing her every day, unable to touch her, knowing that Robert stumbled drunkenly into her bed every night in that great creaking wheelhouse. Tyrion had done his best to keep him in a good humor, but it had not been enough.

>He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother’s altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her smallclothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon’s blood was on her, but it made no difference.

>Jaime had seen Kettleblack naked in the bathhouse, had seen the black hair on his chest, and the coarser thatch between his legs. He pictured that chest pressed against his sister’s, that hair scratching the soft skin of her breasts. She would not do that. The Imp lied. Spun gold and black wire tangled, sweaty. Kettleblack’s narrow cheeks clenching each time he thrust. Jaime could hear his sister moan.

>“Your supper guests, I know. What plot is this, now? There are so many I lose track.” His glance fell to the water beading in the golden hair between her legs.

>Jaime smiled at the woman in the bed. She had one hand over her left breast and the other between her legs, which left her right breast exposed. Her nipples were darker than Cersei’s and thrice the size.

>In the name of the Seven Kingdoms, you're under arrest, Queen Daenerys.
>Are you threatening me, Ser?
>The small council will decide your fate.
>I AM the small council!
>Not yet.
>It's treason, then...
[Dany swoops across the table with a horrific dragon roar]

DICK
HANGING
OUT

Autism, user.

King Aegon VI!

Why is jonerys so kino?

My favorite one is when he's talking to Tywin while having a semi smeared with Cersei's menstrual blood.

"When are you finishing the endgame?” says a disgruntled book reader. George replied, I'M WRITING...... the dullest franchise in the history of TV franchises. Seriously each episode following Daenerys and her wyvern pals as they fight assorted shitlords has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when GRRM agreed to D&D directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books which he will never finish before dying of fat. The GoT series might be anti-Tolkien (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-fantasy series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred times. I was incredulous. GRRM's mind is so governed by cliches and literal shit metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of GoT by /lit/. They wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading GRRM at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go and post on Sup Forums." And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you read "GoT" you are, in fact, trained to be a Sup Forums poster.

>If Lord Connington's prince has a crushed skull, I will believe that Aegon Targaryen has returned from the grave. Elsewise, no. This is some feigned boy, no more. A sellsword's ploy to win support

>“Jaime,” Lord Tywin said, as if they’d last seen each other at breakfast. “Lord Bolton led me to expect you earlier. I had hoped you’d be here for the wedding.” Jaime could feel Cersei’s moon’s blood drying on his cock and tried his best to will away another erection. When he was younger he sometimes feared his father would be able to smell the sex and blood and seed on him.

>“I was delayed.” Jaime closed the door softly. “My sister outdid herself, I’m told. Seventy seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it. How long have you known I was free?” Cersei would have wanted to fuck me on the morning of Joff’s wedding, he thought. She would not clean herself for the rest of the day once he had finished inside her. His bloody cock twitched.

mfw jbfags think this autist is going to fuck brienne and show her a good time

Dornigger Aegon was a mistake

aagggghhh...

>dick hanging out during sept argument
>dick hanging out during kingsguard argument

How many more times

Independent cock that don't need no britches.

What's his endgame?

Becoming a gopnik.

>his
He isn't a character anymore, he's just an exposition device now

Revealing the parentage of every bastard in Westeros, causing a massive succession crisis.

Watching more incest and more rape

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who do you think will initiate Jaime and Cersei's pre-valonqar sex scene and why t b h

#
How would Tywin and Tyrion react when they see the children of forest? What would the Lannisters think of them?

ashara dayne

warg battle against the NK

post your favorite exposition scene
youtu.be/Y6x0KKghBGs

>denying the audience any fallout from Cersei blowing up the Sept and Tommen committing sudoku

BRONN IS MY GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=ApJERVoy3Tc

Jaime's bedroom eyes are an exposition scene all on their own

Jamie is the sexiest

The whole opening scene to S6 episode 10 was the best GOT moment

debate me

Nice retort

>fucks his aunt
God I hope GRRM's books go a completely different route than this horseshit.

The soundtrack was okay, the entire storyline was shit and certainly not "the best GOT moment"

fucking kys

>Are you angry with me?
>Noh

>co-opting Potterfag's pasta for your own uses
cease your snivelry

this

>we have absolutely no idea how to resolve these plot lines so we'll just blow them all up
it was a nice visual with a great soundtrack, but it was a big disappointment story wise.

Considering its the only endgame plot point GRRM shared with Dabid, and there a several set ups for it in the books, not bloody likely. To be fair, Jon and Dany are way better characters in the books.

Show version or book version?
cause book version are meant to remind of a deer/cat mix or some shit, see pic related

>Jon
yes
>Dany
No. She's shit in the show and shit in the books, maybe less but still shit.

Does someone has that copycats oaf book Jon generally being a giant cunt when answering people?

>Cersei raped Jaime because I said so

why are they like this, /got/?

NO GOLD

post comfy scenes from the show
youtube.com/watch?v=kxfvYnqmCGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9Dr7fo46s
youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aCI8FJUcEOA

>children of the forest refuse to pay back loans from Tywin

How would he show them who's boss?

>Cersei abuses Jaime sexually
This is literal retardation.

a) go out and burn down every single weirwood tree
b) create the White Walkers

This was savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2uT0jjYmVI

wrong

Dumb Robb. Dumb "muh honor" Brienne.
>“Edmure weds?” said Jaime. “Not Robb Stark?”
>“His Grace King Robb is wed.” Bolton spit a prune pit into his hand and put it aside. “To a Westerling of the Crag. I am told her name is Jeyne. No doubt you know her, ser. Her father is your father’s bannerman.”
>“My father has a good many bannermen, and most of them have daughters.” Jaime groped one-handed for his goblet, trying to recall this Jeyne. The Westerlings were an old house, with more pride than power.
>“This cannot be true,” Brienne said stubbornly. “King Robb was sworn to wed a Frey. He would never break faith, he—”
>“His Grace is a boy of sixteen,” said Roose Bolton mildly. “And I would thank you not to question my word, my lady.”
>Jaime felt almost sorry for Robb Stark. He won the war on the battlefield and lost it in a bedchamber, poor fool.

that first scene was the most expositional cliche-like scene tho

Both version

This entire site and their "leaks" are unbelievable

Guys, could somebody explain to me who connington is? I got completely lost on that guy and aparently he's doing important shit

Luwin
>and failed rebellions
savage

How is his english so good? In interviews his accent is so clear

>Cersei sending an assassin for Brienne
>Jaime wanting to spend his life on Tarth
They can't be this retarded.

>hfw no more blowjobs and didn't learn to fap with his left hand

He'll get one last go at the sister pusy before he dies, user

That whole site is a cringe goldmine

I work for the show and the guy got the Brienne dying in Jaime's arms right, the rest is bullshit though, she's killed by a new character from the golden company and Cersei dies in childbirth.

>Cersei dies in childbirth
Too anticlimatic, D&D would never.

Reminder that this is what JBfags were speculating pre-S7 and look how well it worked out for them

jaime_bedroomeyes.png

>Cersei disgusted by Jaime's stump
>LITERALLY the opposite happened
Actual prophets.

>Jaime, Cersei, Dany, and Jon all die
>Their kids get married and rule the seven kingdoms

>Cersei won't allow Jaime to take off his golden hand
>ESPECIALLY during sex

I want to be Jamie

>definitely not during sex
>Cersei doesn't allow him to take off the golden hand even when he is sleeping
How could they be so wrong about everything?

How does Westeros react to pic related?

Aren't you supposed to be looking for a breast plate stretcher?

>Cersei sexually assaulted Jaime
>Jaime was drunk
>Cersei really wanted Euron
>Absolutely anything to make up for the fact that Jaime came inside his sister's vagina

I'm surprised no one came up with some crazy theory of Cersei impregnating herself with a turkey baster.

Nah, they're saying she's lying to control him.

iirc the script outline stated that Jaime and Cersei were written as having been fucking ever since Jaime came back from Snekland

Based twins got their priorities in check.

Even if they were wanting to leave it vague I doubt the 7x03 ass fingering scene was intended as a "first time in WEEKS" deal

who would win in a fight, Smaug or the GoT dragons?

>that moment where the show decided to pretend it was another show that had time to take things slow and just breathe

>have cunt of a dad who pressures you into being a humorless cuck like him
>have batshit insane sister who pressures you into doing the insane and retarded schemes she comes up with while licking cum off her fingers
>have brother who can't stay out of trouble or shut up

Being Jaime ain't easy

I wish it pretended more often. There are some great kino shots when they bother.

Gendry

>Ancalagon the Black
>tfw you create an OP weapon of mass destruction so the Valars decide to team up on you to NERF you down

It really is a shame Bran is so boring now both in show and books, when he was still in Winterfell I really liked him.

Sit in a wheelchair by the weir wood in the gods wood, then have some "boom" effect when the camera zooms on his blank eyes

>"are they useful or not? Are they going to propel my cause or not?"
then act accordingly

>the biggest dragon is the black one

What did Tolkien and GURM mean by this?

Anyone find the Varys/Melisandre scene this season somewhat interesting?
youtube.com/watch?v=rYOz6gafpCU
How will Varys die?

What shows are you guys watching to fill the void

Jaime started the entire war by fucking like a retard

In Tolkien's case, the good ol' "black=bad" cliche, applied to the most OP dragon
for GURM dunno he might be fixated or something