Moonlight

I liked this film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot nigger

I was surprised by how much i liked it. Mistakingly wrote it off for whatever reason. My god, what an achingly intimate film.

this. i wrote it off as oscar bait but was blown away when i actually watched it.

The end scene is the best, very sad, but very happy.

nigger faggot

agreed, wew man

"The only movie with a happy ending, and it was only half way through the movie..."
Movie sucked ass faggot lover

nigger faggot

>i liked it because it had feeling
nigger faggot

Good movie, I liked the first 2 parts.

When he got older it was all about him being gay. It would have been better if they would have show him doing some drug deals, gangster shit. But no, gay gay gay.

overall 8/10

The gay thing is just the text. The subtext is just finding identity/self after trauma, which is what the film was about. It's universal.

also, the dude who little hooked up with as an adult wasnt even hot.

Im not gay, but if i am going to watch 2 dudes kiss they should both be hot.

Of course /pol can't relate to movie except for the homosexuality part

>Im not gay, but if i am going to watch 2 dudes kiss they should both be hot.
hmmm

I was upset because no nigger faggots died

I'm a poltard but I try not to let my ideas get in the way of liking good film. I really liked Get Out

>I'm a poltard
Cringe

>Im not gay, but if i am going to watch 2 dudes kiss they should both be hot.
>Im not gay

Fuck you. I said that because everyone calls me that. Fucking nigger

dude everytime /pol says a movie/show sucks for political reasons it is always good

- get out
- Handmaid's Tail
- the mist

Get your life together man

I did the same thing w/ Get Out as I said above about Moonlight, put it off because i thought it might be cloying Oscar bait and again was surprised how good it was. As a horror film it was enormously effective, really well directed, clever plotting.

Yeah the younger version was much more attractive

*Inhales*

Shouldn't it be Faggot nigger. Nigger is a noun and Faggot is the adjective describing nigger

I never had the interest to start watching this movie. I feel so tired just hearing its names.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

>Implying the average Sup Forumstard finished school