Why did you let it fail, Sup Forums?

Why did you let it fail, Sup Forums?
>She also cited the second film's lower box office gross as the key obstacle to the third chapter being produced and suggested file sharing was a factor: "The hard thing is if fans want a third movie, they’ve got to go buy the ticket to go see the movie. It was like the second most pirated movie of the year, so if you want a movie to be made into a second, a third, a fourth and a fifth, go buy a ticket. Don't pirate it."[53]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeXcU03rpoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why in god's name would I want more of this trash

Because it was shit and a third Kick Ass would've been worse.

Kick-Ass 2 was really shitty.

Because Carrey was a baby about it when it came to doing promotion, basically telling people not to see it because "MUH VIOLENCE"
Which is hilarious since his character in the movie is 100% against it.

Super = Defender > Kickass > dogshit > All Superheroes must die > Kick-Ass 2

I think it had more to do with the movie being fucking terrible.

It was a fine, watchable movie. Anyone that says otherwise is just trying to fit in with the "cool kids" on here

Chloe, please.

Objectively wrong.
Every scene with Hitgirl made me cringe to the point where I had to leave the room.
This film is dogshit

The real life superhero documentary was better than any of the movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=CeXcU03rpoE

It was only half as good as the first film.

So you're saying you hated scenes you didn't even watch?
If you left the room, how did you know when they were over?

the first film was only half as good as the comic

I hated the second one so much it made me hate part 1 just because the same characters were in it and I liked the first one when I first saw it.

Yes. Still a superior superhero film.

>If you want a movie to be made into a second, a third, a fourth, and a fifth...

This is the problem, though. Always pirate sequels.

Wasn't as good as 1, and they censored the fucking shit out of it from the comic source.
Chloe was hitting puberty and was already getting too big for Hit-Girl.
Jim Carrey bashed it for violence when his character was already doing violent acts in the movie.
Some unnecessary scenes like Mindy using the stick to make the cheerleaders shit and puke which wasn't even in the comic and served no purpose to the plot.
I love the first Kick-Ass, but the second just wasn't as good.
Plus they shoved two big scenes from the comic together for the sake of condensing the runtime.
The difference is the first movie was being written the same time the comic was being made so it had its own charm.
The sequel just copied the 2nd comic and felt gimped in the end.

Few days ago I went to see Kingsman 2. The ticket was 15€. It wasn't worth it.

Ticket prices have doubled in the last 5-10 years, my salary hasn't, so the only choice for me is to cut the movies I see yearly in half. 10 years ago I went to movies like every damn month, nowadays I go to see 1-2 movies per year because it's just not worth it.

Kick-Ass 2 the comic is right there alongside Trouble and The Unfunnies as some of the worst shit Millar has ever wrote.

Because Pablo said it was no good.