Will the season finale come close to topping the Pickle episode?

Will the season finale come close to topping the Pickle episode?

>a whole season with 0 good episodes
Is Rick and Morty finished?

I think we'll find out the big secret behind evil morty

so yeah, that might be awesome

>Simpsons has 20 odd seasons of 0 good episodes
Is the Simpsons finished?

>that feel when Unity was never mentioned again

>do you feel it?
>do you feel it?

Hoping it's the last season, it deserves to just fade away.

i thought the citadel episode was good, probably because it's the non bullshit "character study" episode where the characters spout cringeworthy monologues "analyzing" one another

The pickle episode isn't even the best. The best were the The Citadel episode and the one after that, with the stolen memories. Those are actually the two best in the series IMO

See above

Pickle Rick is funny - get over it.

NEW

FEMALE

WRITERS

Was it?

Yes.

The basic joke is solid. Pickle Rick can literally only talk. Therapy literally only requires him to talk.

pickle rick was randumb garbage

Do not agree with you, but you can sit in that hole if you really want to.

Yes. It had to "justify" it's comedy with two long, boring preachy monologues at the end, but the actual comedy was funny.

>not liking it when liberal arts majors inject their boring coursework into episodes in the form of character studies

closet racist, beta male sexist detected

Comedy?

>preachy monologues

It was one targeted troll against therapy and one targeted troll against Rick. The only thing Sanchez and Wong (racist names by the way) were doing was bitching at each other because neither one showed the respect the other one expected.

Wong did it to get the family to come back, misreading Rick. Rick did it to make the whole room too uncomfortable to ask him back, which was surplus to requirements since Beth hated the therapist too.

what you weren't blown away by the depth of rick saying "im sad cus im too smart" for the millionth time?

>On the back of 7 great seasons
kys

Rick And Morty, a symbolic battle of the generations.

Rick, the degenerate, drug-addicted, nihilistic boomer that leaves ruined lives and ruined worlds in his wake; "Evil" Morty, the highly intelligent, highly driven Generation Z'er, that has set his mind to sorting out the mess Rick has made.

I know who I'm rooting for.

why is this show so obsessed with scat and incest?

this season was good. women writers are funny. get over it.

POOPY BUTTHOLE LMAO XD

This episode will all be about the nig "get schiwfty my nigga yeeee" president and FUCK all the writers for pulling this worthless shit instead of evil morty in season finale
Fucking pussies