2016, 9/11

> 2016, 9/11
> Being cowards and not nuking Pakistan to oblivion alongside every other Muslim country because "muh mooshully ashured deestruction" when Pakistan has no ability to retaliate.

DO IT

Disable UN and we will reign hell on every mudslime country unlike you whitey cuck bois who can't even fight emus.

literally west is useless. Infiltrated by lying fucking kikes

> (OP)
id be upset if hindus didnt actually hate muslims. granted theyve been fucking your shit up for 1000 years so w/e

>nuke pakis and poos
>pakis and poos blow up everyone in the surrounding area out of anger just before they die
gg

I still can't believe pakistan is a nuclear power.
How ?
Do they have russians or chinks manning the nukes ?
How could those retarded goatfuckers not have already blown themselves up ?

>Manchester United declares bankruptcy

Netherlands hired a Paki scientist to its nuke program, Paki scientist stole its nuke program.
China provided the Uranium and technical know how to control India, Pak got nukes, then Pak sold the stolen blueprints and technical knowhow to Saudi Arabia, Iran and North Korea.

Have fun.

If you can remove jew from our countries we wont stop you, and if you succeed in removing kike and kebab, I think we can agree on not saying poo in loo anymore. Cant we?

We don't have jews in India.

> Pakistan can nuke Israel
> India can't
really makes you think

Actually India can

Why does india need a 10km nuclear missile...?

did they really have to label land?

What are you saying our Brahmos is fastest missile in the world, those paki degenerates won't know what hit them

You know, India would be really based, the issue is that your population is so large and it's your lower castes that are breeding that it's becoming more and more shit (literally in some sense)
It's my apple tree analogy. Every apple tree has shit apples, when your apple tree has 3000 billion apples, a thats a shitton of bad apples that ruin it for the rest

Because we can and for security reasons. You never know when colonization 2.0 will start.

nuke somewhere in africa at random and see if it will even make the news.
I bet it doesnt even get reported.

whatever dude
just dont go starting ww3 because muh feels, okay?

I said remove them from our countries so that things like the nwo and mass immigration isnt a thing anymore, then you can nuke muslims all you want.

Yeah, that's partially true

That's a great idea

It won't happen bro, no first use policy here.

How can we reduce jews in your country? Whenever evil Jew banks try to come here, we reduce our interest rate and ease our defaulter laws. They usually shut their branches within a month.

I dont fucking know. do some brown skin magic or something.

Like imagine if say India's pop was cut by 1/3 or even 1/2. Have much of the nature come back, make the rivers clean and all that good stuff but still keep the upper class hard working mentality and tech savvyness along with the rich ancient culture (which i think the poor classes are completely trashing as well)

Okay, we can try.

Our greatest shame, it should've been a wakeup call for all Australians but no, we ignored it.

Yeah that would be way better but almost every manufacturing industry will collapse due to lack of cheap labor. Poor people who do nothing and only fell sick and beg and die or spread diseases are the main problem and the nigger tier people who never want to improve things.

To nuke Australia

Seriouosly dude what happened? Emus can't even fucking fly. Also if it happened to mum (Britain) she would have just wiped the entire incident from history. I am pretty sure that the emus didn't write about the war.

Sounds like your country needs a purge. The caste system really made sense, really put untouchables in their place and everyone is always trying to sorta' move up so they act higher than they actually are. Too bad that system fell ( I think) I am upset about what is happening to the Indian jungles and forests, are they being polluted with humans or are they all gone

>US nukes Pakistan, radiation cloud spills over onto India
>India retaliates by nuking... Honolulu and Anchorage
>USA glasses the entire subcontinent
Total American casualties: like 10,000
Total Indian casualties: 700 million

its worth it brothers

Why dousn't Pakistan just nuke Israel?

>nuke
>Honolulu and Anchorage
lolwut

>checks flag

Caste is the most deplorable aspect of India and I'm glad it is gone. It enshrined treating people as lesser because of aspects out of their control

Once you have economic development, i.e. 50-100 years of right wing policies, the birth rate will naturally go down.

They're the only American cities within range of the Agni VI. Look at the map you mouthbreather

Whenever an 'unjust' practice is stopped, it leads to reservations 'quotas' to ensure them equal rights. Like blacks have the minority quota because 'muh slavery' and even though most don't pursue education, those who do end up being a shitty professional. The same goes in India but thanks to caste system, we don't allow much people to use those reservations.

Actually India can tolerate radiation clouds if you just wipe out Pakistan

Because, first their nukes aren't that reliable, if they miss/didn't work it will expose their weakness and India will fuck them.
If it works, the whole UN will just attack them and take their nukes and India won't rest until UN does so.

do it Deepak

let me rephrase that, you inbred leaf chink kike.
>nuke
>Honolulu and Anchorage
said noone ever.

Listen you mongoloid shit sipper, we were discussing India's ability to retaliate to a US military action. Please learn to read and form coherent thoughts.

It was supposed to be that if you did good work, you can become a better caste. But Indians being Indians the top caste assumed all power for itself and decided that castes were fixed forever.

Also, many states already have birth rates below replacement level. It's just two backward states pumping out all the children. I live in one of them, and my state's population is 200 million.

They have had economical development, and as far as I know their government is pretty conservative. Their issue is that their poor pop will continue to grow and grow and grow like water slowly sinking a boat through a small hole

Right. And nuking two shit cities that nobody would notice anything happened to for literally hours, maybe even days, isnt much of a "retaliation".

Yeah sure but it just seems like every moderate beheader group would immediately try and hit iarael, even the major countries threaten it. There is one Muslim nation with nukes and all they do is threaten India with them, seems out of character for Muslims is all I'm saying.

that isn't the point at all, stop grasping for straws to explain your mental retardation

Youre the one that fails to see a point. Your autism is showing.

Indian posters, what would you do if one day you wake up, turn on the news and you find out one of your western cities was nuked by Pakistan. Would you and 40 billion other Pajeets ride elephants into the desert for revenge in the name of Brahma Vishnu and Shiva?

They would probably just nuke back.
Also I dont think they ride elephants.. they all ride shit scooters now.

>wanting to destroy a country with the only nuclear weapons to genocide the entire poo in the loo race
Nah. They cool

It doesn't since we are the only ones who know how much cancer they are and kill them. Israel do that to but secretly, while we do it in open.

We will fuck their shit up until there is no one left. We won't care about muh nuke cloud or fucking Earth, we will just wipe them out.

Our first use policy states that even though we won't use nukes first but any chemical,bio weapon or nuke attack whether small or big oe with zero casualty will be considered a nuke strike and India not only will retaliate with nukes, it won't stop it until total destruction of the country responsible. There is a reason Pak don't go to war with us any more.

>Nuking two cities that have no tactical values
Leaf....

Fuck Pakistan
Nuke mecca first

I always wanted to nuke Mecca too, but building a giant space rock and make it hit and destroy mecca is better idea. Then we can say that cuckah has punished muslims because cuckslam was just a prank bro.