Redpill me on vegan

Redpill me on vegan

it could work but nonetheless a scam

Trick leftist vegan girls into sucking your dick.

It's healthy for you and the environment, don't listen to the shills who are too lazy and selfish to changer their ways.

You need b12 and your bullshit excuse of "supplementary sources" isnt good enough.
Wish someone would have told me the same thing.

this but dont actually ever be vegan because you look like an emaciated marathon runner

Better be a trap

If we ban meat, all the grain that's fed to animals can help solve world hunger. But that would never happen.

The part about vegans that makes me hate them, they find the need to bring it up and tell you and go on a big discussion why they are such great people. Gays do this too and it's fucking annoying. Just be a vegan if it's what you want, but don't try to indoctrinate me into your anti-meat cult.

Vegan diet can work. If you ingest enough proteins, carbs and fat. You still need Vitamin B12 supplements, because of a lack of animal fat.

As long as the vegans you hang out with are not claiming they are better than everyone else, there is really no problem.
Also: being vegan will solve nothing, at all

>help solve world hunger
You mean let africa keep staying on American welfare?
You mean so we can airdrop even more food to people that chose to live in a barren desert?
You mean truck in food to people that are too lazy or just too stupid to grow/farm their own food?
You mean continue to fuck up evolutions "if you can survive you don't deserve to" rules?
We need to end ALL foreign aid.

>inb4 their environment is harder blah blah
No its not, they chose to live there. The only argument is mosquitoes from the swamp (they chose to live in and not dry out).
our ancestors built nets to fish with, they can build nets to keep mosquitoes out just they same. Even worse, they have access to modern machinery and they still cant make a reasonable barrier. The design to all of the stuff to process thread in industrial levels has been open source since before the 1900s. They have no excuse other than being shitty, incompetent, and all around unsuited to live in this world.

>African population then doubles
>quick we need to ban something else to end world hunger

>just let them come here :^)
I wish there was a larger carrot for jew noses..

You need nutrients they can only be found in meat.

There were a couple of vegans who went on hiking in Everest and they died.

I expect nothing less from Sweden 2.0

Sure the starving Africans are dumb for having 6 children with no way to feed them. But also realize in one example, Billions worth of gold is mined from their land and nothing is given back.

If BLM really wanted to help niggers, they would educate and move to Africa to bring their 1st world knowledge to their ancestors.

It would go a long way to build an education building, set up some old computers on an intra-net and load up some servers with world knowledge. Let the people self-educate.

Simply dumping food in their laps does nothing to help their situation.

>Vegan diet can work
>still need supplements

ITS bad for your health. you end up defficent in many vitamins and you get more of a dreamer thinnking . like your head is constanly in the clouds. meat is essential. sorry folks nature has dictated already. veganism i also very unhealthy today as many people who eat vegan just eat shit as long as their is no animal products

So we should convince more vegans to hike Everest to prove the naysayers wrong? I like this.

Let me tell you something. I am vegetarian for nearly 10y, I never bring up stuff like that bec of your reasons. Also i just dont give a shit. BUT nevertheless I have too justify myself. Eberytime I am out eating with someone who does not know that I am vegetarian and I often encounter situations where i have to defend myself why i am vegetarian, eben i am not mentioning anything etc. Etc. So please stop with your bullshit, there is also the other way around and I really hate it...Everyone should fucking eat what they want to

>blacks
>1st world knowledge

Also vegans are idiots who fuck up their bodies and health.

you can cut of meat but you have to replace it with insects. a lot of them. you need dead shit to make a healthy you sorry

>all the grain that's fed to animals can help solve world hunger

It can't though. Only a few years back India or China had huge stockpiles of grain (I mean literally hundreds of tons) that they put in storage. They didn't put it there for safe keeping, they put it there because the "competition" had none at all so now they had a monopoly on it. The price skyrocketed, people either wouldn't pay it or couldn't afford it and the Indians or Chinese wouldn't budge and so they let the entire thing rot.

>Billions worth of gold is mined from their land and nothing is given back.
yea, because the mining of gold prevents agriculture. Its not like they were ever going to mine it anyway. Africans are almost as bad at making use of land as Native Americans were.

>they would educate and move to Africa to bring their 1st world knowledge to their ancestors.
you mean.. appropriated knowledge?

> set up some old computers on an intra-net
Africa is actually a dumping ground for everything from old school computers to unwiped alphabet soup agency computers.
Also their internet lines are tied directly into Great Britain.. its literally Englands fault that we have so much spam emails.
Pic related.

>Simply dumping food in their laps does nothing to help their situation.
atleast theres something we agree on.

It's pretty awesome. I rarely ever tell people I am vegetarian because it even annoys the fuck out of me when people carry on about being one. No meat for about 2 years, I only have a little dairy now, have way more energy than I did before and actually put on weight.

Same here, I keep it to myself. Most people don't even know because even I think its a pussy thing.

>>yea, because the mining of gold prevents agriculture. Its not like they were ever going to mine it anyway. Africans are almost as bad at making use of land as Native Americans were.

Mining of gold and other minerals poisons huge volumes of water.

Also Mansa Musa the king of Mali was one of the richest men ever from all the gold his empire was mining

If the gold was mined by an African company that employed Africans, then a big percentage of profits could be used to upgrade their infrastructure. Some CEO billionaire hoards massive profits, and that money could be used to help the people the gold actually comes from.
But as they say "you can lead a horse to water", so even if we did try to help it's ultimately up to them if it's successful.

>Also Mansa Musa the king of Mali was one of the richest men ever from all the gold his empire was mining
mining or plundering?

>you can lead a horse to water
The horse was already at the water when you found it, laying on its side dying of thirst. Every time a wave would splash water towards its mouth, the horse would lift its head up and away from the water.
Africa is the most lush and resource rich continent on this planet, its spectacular that its inhabitants are so useless.

I've been a vegetarian for life. So is my family. No meat, no eggs, either. Hell, I don't even eat onions. Never faced a problem. I'm actually a 6'1" giant in a land of manlets. Must be because I drink a lot of milk.

its a cult, like feminism and athiesm

worst diet for human being

>solve world hunger
perhaps overpopulation is the issue and hunger is the solution

"Gold extraction has occurred in Mali from ancient times using simple implements before the modern mechanized system came into practice" from wikipedia but even if they were plundering it would be from other African kingdoms that were mining it.

The major mining companies are multinational and they pay little or no tax while poisoning the environment and exploiting local workers

How

Yea, I know its fucked up but if wild plants can grow then so can lettuce and tomatoes.
You sound like you like documentaries, check out delta boys.

How do you argue atheism is a cult?

How does not joining a cult make you in a cult?

Youre in the anti-cult cult