Trump supporters are traitors to America

He is a fascist candidate who doesn't care about the constitution or human rights. He will do nothing about police brutality against blacks and hispanics, in fact he'll probably encourage it. He is the kind of uncaring, cold psychopath who shouldn't be allowed to even run, let alone get elected. And he isn't even good with money either, his past is riddled with failed businesses and bankruptcies. He will just lower taxes for his rich buddies and get USA into unnecessary wars. America has fought wars against fascism, and America has won. Thus all you Trump fascists are traitors to American values and should be thrown in Gitmo for supporting domestic terrorists like Trump.

Thanks for correcting the record you faggot

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

>1 post

Thanks for correcting the record.

I like this style of drawing

so go with hillary who hates americans

k

thanks

You're welcome you cunt faggot

Do you even know how IDs work m8?

yes that's exactly what I want. I'm white. Why would I want anything else. saged

We get banned from posting threads without Sup Forums passes and this shill faggot troll gets to post thread. Really makes you think.

Devil hes talking about trade deals you moronic cuck

>the joke
>several lightyears of void
>several hundred miles of upper atmosphere
>the few miles of the homosphere
>Trump's Wall @ US border
>a few feet of dirt and concrete
>your head inside a tunnel you are digging

>implying standing up for America instead of worshiping and bending over for worthless subhumans doesn't get real Americans hard

OP I see it the other way around. Anyone not voting Trump is the "traitor"

You have no power here
>saged

>Turkey flag
>Beaner in the cage still waving a Mexican flag
If these are supposed to be Americans he's standing on, they aren't the type I want in the country, given their lack of American pride

Yeah, we should all vote for Hillary, or that fake libertarian Gary Johnson, they care about the constitution! TTP, gun bans, censorship of free speech, carbon tax to fund global government!

>Standing on Turkey and Italy

Please explain

This is getting old Glenn, Ted lost.

KKKek

>lower taxes for his rich buddies

He's lowering them for everybody. The rich are still paying a higher rate. There should be a flat rate.

>police brutality

Don't be fucking delinquents. Blacks have been getting what they deserve by electing Democratic mayors in their cities for the past 60 years.

>Unnecessary wars

Gets criticized for wanting diplomatic relations with Russia while Hillary still wants Assad removed for Syria to become Iraq 2.0.

>Fascism
Just shut up faggot.

I'll happily be a traitor to the bull shit America we have now.

>Turkey
I would guess Islam?

>Italy
I would guess it's Mexico backwards with the centerpiece covered up? I can't think of why anyone would argue Trump is 'holding Italy down', but they can say anything about Trump and everyone will agree anyways. I think they've called him homophobic a few times as well.

That's not an argument.

Same picture as last time, same pasta, how much do you niggers get paid to post this nonsense?

Carbon tax is good, retard. Less pollution, even if you don't believe in global warming.

Thank you. I hope Hillary destroys America. Canada will become the next super power.

Too bad it's wasted on shitty propaganda

>Puts plug in reach of cage
I'm calling this a fake

Egalitarianism was a mistake and the Masonic Revolt of 1789 was the beginning of the end for Western civilization. The fact that someone like Trump can ascend to power this easily proves, as if we needed proof beyond Athens, the follies of democracy.

Ha, fucking saved. We're building a strange new world in the memeosphere, but the guiding principle remains the same: as above, so below.

Just wait until they pass a tax on the greenhouse gas emissions from your shit covered streets. Those curry shits are as bad as radioactive fallout.

I know right, but I don't say this flippantly... Trump is evil.
If you support Trump, know that you are supporting evil. Go into the voting booth accepting that fact and don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
Hillary is certainly no saint, and I'd prefer other options, but there is no equivalency between her and Trump.
The founding fathers set up a system that was designed to guard against the rise of a Trump-like figure. I believe they did a good job of it because I don't believe he will succeed. But we should not take any chances.
It is the duty of every American to stop this fascism in its tracks. Crush it and say unequivocally we will not accept this, not now, not ever.

No they arent traitors, they are idiotic simpletons that let their emotions and nature affect how they think and feel because they arent smart or capable enough to control it.

They are people who are simply this dumb to support something as fake and Drumpf and unironically believe he means what he says, worse of all they dont care that he is supported by other dumb ignorant people, but that is because they themselves are dumb ignorant people

> Bread and circus
no.

cold hard facts

I agree, BUT if trump doesn't win, how are we going to make America white again?

Trump doesn't give a fat fuck.

If war broke out he and his family would be on a plane to Canada.

>and hispanics
Hispanics don't have a police brutality problem.
It's just the nigs, because they keep nigging out, and then burning down their neighborhoods like the apes they are.

Really corrects my record

No CTR shill and I favor Trump over hillary but
THIS IS FUCKING GREAT ART.

>Fascist
Stopped reading right there. Elaborate on this now

>EU

Fuck off shittiest Slav and suck some Brussels cock somewhere else

10th of october best day of my life

Fuck you.
You can't stop whats coming.
No on can.
Because this is what we want.
To make America great again we need to make America one again.
Even if that means killing every dissenter like yourselves.
It is a dance that has happened over and over through human history.
You cannot escape your fate.

lol'd

He he.
>implying USA is united
Wouldn't be better if they split them up a little. While we are pretty close, remember when Hitler came to your country? Slovenians in Austria became Austrians.

confimred, it's been fucking insane since then but hey what do I know, I'm just a fucking DEPLORABLE

>counting UK medals as part of the EU total

UK is still in EU, more legal than Mexicans you have and especially more valid than Africans/Jamaicans you have in your olympic teams. Lets be honest, those people who run for USA or play football for Europe, those aren't our people, that's just international poker, nothing to do with us or you.

If you cant see that trump is owned by jews, you deserve him as president, cunt