Hey guys, what are some ways that we can subtly redpill people?

Hey guys, what are some ways that we can subtly redpill people?
I gave it a shot with this this: youtu.be/K4uELg3Fwko
but I think it might be a bit too low energy and too long. What do you guys think?

>Tfw this thread will probably die before anyone who happened to watch the video replies
In anycase, hope you guys enjoyed it a bit.

Have a bumpino friend. Haven't gotten through it yet

Thanks nigga

bump cuz more effort than most Sup Forumstards.

needs more Christianity desu

There are a lot of churches and stuff. I just didn't want to make it a christfag video. Honestly the longest part was waiting for it to upload, kek. Took like 14 hours because I used movie maker so the compression was shit, plus I'm using a shitty laptop on bumfuck no-where network speed.

Also thanks nigga

Post redpilled memes and images that will really make them think

>this is what we'll do to racemixers

Woops wrong reply to wrong thread. Here, have some literature

don't get me wrong i enjoyed it. lots of scenery i haven't seen before.
>subtly redpilling people
at this point, you should focus on subtly redpilling fighting aged males.

>redpilling fighting aged males.
Yeah, that's what a couple of my other videos are about (still not great though), this one was just something that I was kinda inspired to do and wanted to do. It's almost 100% apolitical but then drops a little tidbit at the end.

bit too long, I don't think a lot would get to the end and see the most important part. It was really good overall, I think that's subtle enough. It was a nice way to remind them of European roots.

I might come out with a 5 minute version down the road. I wanted to have that long emotional build up to the climax y' know? Kinda like edging a bit where you think you're about to get there but then it dies down a bit. Part of the reason why I went with that song in particular

>how do you want your dirigible f.a.m.
>420 JUST blaze it

Great stuff, but keep it short. Remeber, you are trying to keep the attention of people who will be onto the next thing in 10 seconds. You can still leave a subtle message in a shorter video with similar editing

Should I flash frames of the Star of David and stuff? Kek. Yeah I know, this video was more for Sup Forums since there is a segment of you guys that have a longer attention span

Music is shit but nice pictures

>Music is shit
Subjective
>nice pictures
>pictures
We call these moving pictures familiamb

Nice, though. Could be shorter by removing some scenes of same buildings/areas?

It was mostly about timing with the music

Also a lot of it is the same buildings in different perspectives or in one case, once in winter and once in summer so they're living and breathing and not just something dead that the camera pans by

Find people they admire that are red pilled then quote them to your friends.

That's a neat idea actually, problem is that most people who have the intelligence to get redpilled hard already have a pretty intimate understanding of the people they admire

Sometimes they need a push along the way. For example, I have a really who really disliked Trump because of media brainwashing. I will then find people that he admired like Mike Tyson, Dana White, etc that endorsed Trump. Little things like that are subtle enough for them to not chimp out on you and start a dialog.

>endorsing Trump
>a redpill
Depends on the reason for doing so