What fair maiden is pure and beautiful enough to play Ciri in the live action Witcher tv series?

What fair maiden is pure and beautiful enough to play Ciri in the live action Witcher tv series?

Idris Elba

Fpbp

Whoever she is.

Ciri is a massive slut, she would even pity fuck Skjall if the Wild Hunt didnt interupt them.

How will they manage to capture Trissfus perfection is the biggest problem they have to figure out

It cannot be done and they shouldn't even try.

Triss is a bigger fucking WHOERR than Ciri

the series is based on the books,not the games.
shes going to be either a baby or a kid.

Dunno. But Jane would make a good Shani.

Idris Elba.

Basically all women in witcher are sluts, triss included.
I maybe wouldn't call Shani a slut, but she's certainly not pure either.

>beautiful

>tfw you get the ending where Ciri dies

Is there an option not to romance anyone at all?

Well that sounds like an overall terrifying experience.

>not getting the ending where you get ciri a sword and she is free to explore without nilfguard trying to get her

Yes

Sort of, but the games really push you into it. Third one has a relationship with yennefer kinda implied at first but you can bail.

This is the shitty ending for the world.

Ciri should do her duty as Empress. Just make sure you fuck up everything so bad for Emryr that he gets deposed and can't marry her.

Getting Ciri to visit your home in touissant was one of the most comfy and wholesome experiences I had in gaming lately.

>that last timed conversation
>really hope there's a 'I wont stop you, this is something you need to do' option
>there is
>get the best ending because of it

Kristen Stewart

Shani is the biggest slut of them all, she fucked geralt when she was 16 fucked Thaler and wanted to fuck that Officer from the Order of the Flaming Rose but he had taken a cow of celibacy and btfo her.
Plus she has one night stand with Geralt again

Too old and ugly

this

Agree sort of.

Ciri is too perfect, nobody can play her to be 100% desu.

giv ciri gf

based giv poster

Pretty much anyone can play anyone in Witcher because they're all very bland.

She's not real tho...

I can see it.

post more Ciri !

OK!

that nasa chick from the martian

ya she's a video game girl!

based giv poster

WHERE IS THIS FROM

Can this happen if you did the empress ending? I haven't played the dlc yet

Empress Ciri is mean! MEAN!

Chastain? Way too old, could be triss i guess

.. but she is a gf

pls no

>MOMMY COME LOOK I'M FROGPOSTING OUTSIDE /pol9k/ AGAIN I HAVE FRIENDS NOW

by the look from Emyr she is definitely scary ciri for sure.

you'll take it and you'll like it

Good I want that fag to be afraid. As long as she's still my daughterfu deep down

she is gf but only 2d okay?

NO BULLY!

i can b 2d pls

>Chastain
no the other one.. mackenzie

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

Only if you didn't romance Triss or Yen, or tried to get with both. Only one of the 3 come to stay with you

3d ciri gf exists too!

Best pic of her, ever. She's like Morena Baccarin in some respects: long hair just doesn't do it for them, and their glorious necks require that view with the short bob haircuts.

ok giv

>people who want to fuck Ciri exist

Absolute degenerates

Fuck. I went with Triss I should have dedicated myself solely to my daughterfu. The lure of digital tiddies was too strong. Also if I played through again I'd probably go with Yen she's more interesting and they're both secretly old hags and no one can have kids anyway so who gives a shit.

FUCK. Tempted to play through the whole thing again and abide myself with whores and keira and stuff

Ah good call, could work.

Should really be someone in their late teens/early 20s though women at that age have a certain luminous quality it's impossible to fake

Bonhart was just being mean though. She has been lusted by quite a few people.

Do it user, Ciri is counting on you

Cyberpunk Ciri when?

when 2077 comes out and she's in it

Ciri talked about this in witcher 3 when she and geralt first got together again. She'll do a cameo in 2077 and you know it

Litterally the best choice.

>looks like a man 80% of the time
>too tall
>too old

>>looks like a man 80% of the time
>>too tall
the perfect woman to be honest

>Skjall
>Not a Trio With his mother and sister

Lucy Boynton

Its all in the eyes.

fite me

when are you coming out of the closet my man
its okay in this day and age to be openly degenerate

>not liking women with a strong jawline
when are you coming out of the closet my man
its okay in this day and age to be openly pedophile

Not even fucking close

>fag trying to paint me as a pedo for liking feminine women

Im not a good goy eh

Thinkin about it. What's an interesting playstyle to try, last time I did fast attack spam and cat gear and it got a little dull, also I was kinda shit at it (i always play on high difficulty because I'm an egotist)

Kaya Scodelario could work a few years ago but I think she's a bit too old now.

YES

never liked the default white outfit
much prefer the red, armored alternative

Its good but I still prefer the default. Yen's alternate is way better than her original, but the alternate outfit for Triss is awful

Midriff is great and all but the outfit seems too fancy to me. Still prefer the default one.

She has ugly feet

that's a man

I know she gets forced into a lot of stuff, but she'd actually be pretty great as ciri

>all women must be pale formless blobs with no distinguishing features in order to be attractive

you just described cara delevigne. remember user, real women have curves.

>Spotted the fat guy and/or nigger

I bailed on her hard. Basically pissed her off and then went with Triss. Then I crossdressed in Yen's clothes and it was fantastic

There's a reason Cersei sounds like Ciri

I did Novigrad before Skellige and regretted going with Triss when I got there because the scenery, music and Yen's voice actress won me over. But I knew I'd get shit on by both if I tried to change my mind. Bummer

I disliked how yennefer was introduced. She was a pretty big character in the books but inexistent in the first two games.

So you basically have two games of having Triss as the main love interest then suddenly "oh btw here's geralt long lost love of his life and they're basically a couple from the get go'

uncastable