Al didnt want to fuck this

>Al didnt want to fuck this

What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/katey-sagal-says-married-with-children-was-a-sexist-show_us_58e68c68e4b05894715efd0a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_seven-year_itch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his problem was marrying his highschool sweetheart. you realize you have nothing in common, but because you have kids you're stuck in a failed marriage. so you start resenting her for taking away what he believes was his glory days

shes so fucking hot though

His problem was a 10/10 blonde bimbo 20 years younger than Peggy.

He wanted to fuck his daughter instead.

Better question is how the hell did Al afford that house with a shoe salesman's salary.

And once you lose your virginity, you'll realize that that means less and less to an extent in long term relationships. You'll get there one day, thirsty beta.

im not a virgin though

Al was fay, They spelled it out in the Dan Castellaneta episode. The stripper crap was obviously a cover and casual misogyny.

No matter how hot she is, after years and years of fucking the same person everyday it gets boring.

it's pretty obvious he was gay

show me the hottest woman in the world and i'll show you a man tired of fucking her.

He still loved her and supported her though.
You'd see the rare moments he actually cared for her.

Her womb was disco, and Al didnt want to cum in that snatch so his million little swimmers would vaporize like the Hiroshima citizens.

Well jerking off is pretty boring, but it still feels good.

>2 true answers:

1. it was the main sexual conflict in the show. It was obviously geared more toward men and showing a man who was tired of fucking the beautiful tramp was revolutionary.

2. From the characters perspective: Imagine hearing that nasally screech of "Aaalllllllll" hundreds of thousands of times. You begin to resent that person, and having sex with them is an absolute chore.

your point has been destroyed

Al is definitely /ourguy/.

Who's that riding into the sun?
Who's the man with the itchy gun?
Who's the man who kills for fun?
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

He sleeps with a gun
but he loves his son
Killed his wife 'cos she weighed a ton.
He's Psycho Dad!

For the virgins in this thread, no matter how hot your gf/bf might be...sex becomes less fun the longer you've been together.

Jerking off is better then an obnoxious nagging bitch that you can't stand.

He's unhappy with his life. A hot wife wouldn't change that.
>fuck monogamy lmao
Shut up, kid.

>What was his problem?

he was a closeted feminist.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/katey-sagal-says-married-with-children-was-a-sexist-show_us_58e68c68e4b05894715efd0a

Life in general becomes less fun when you put no effort into enjoying it.

>fuck monogamy lmao

What? Is it really hard to believe that sex with the same person everyday for 20 years stops being enjoyable after a while? Nothing to do with misogyny, even people that really love each other stop having sex the older they get.

she smoked like a chimney. would you fuck an ashtray?

she was supposed to be unnatractive.

instead of all that racism, ageism, and misogyny bullshit we should care about LOOKISM

Maintaining passion in marriages is the responsibly of spouses. In the end, the two are lazy.

Bored of fucking her, plus after 20 years she's probably forgotten to flush the toilet more times than he'd like to remember.

>she was supposed to be unnatractive.
Personality-wise. Al and Peg are a washed-up Chad and Stacy.

>What was his problem?
As simple as this:
>The way to a man's heart goes through his stomach

Al loves Peg though

the dollar was worth over twice as much and house prices were under 1/4th what they are now. 3 bedroom houses were as cheap as $35k

Get married and then you'll understand

>married to a shrill harpy that doesn't cook, clean, or contribute in anyway
>daughter is Chicagos bicycle
>son is a manlet
>sell shoes
>drive a dodge
Al had a hard life

Probably bought it like right after high school and marriage.

she was probably terrible in bed

All due respect to the actress, but she wasn't THAT attractive. Certainly not attractive enough that you'd want to keep fucking her years into a relationship, when you're annoyed at her constantly.

NO MA'AM

ooooh leela

Interesting, I never noticed those books before. Hard to imagine anyone in that household reading.

raising children is something to have in common. Religion, and values. Was this discussed in the show?

lol what

His insults where the best

I just tried. I can only describe the feeling of being balls deep in ashes as "pillowy".

im on a 6 year relationship and still not tired

A) He already fucked her twice,and look what happened!

B)She was a total bitch. I don't care how smoking' hot Peg Bundy was, as soon as she starts talking, the dick goes limp, and the libido goes right out the window.

The only reason people stared at Peg Bundy's tits is because they are desperately searching for some sign of intelligence.

[hooting and hollering intensifies]

Who dis nigga?

it's a crime against nature she never got blacked.

A little touched or so we're told
Killed his wife 'cos she had a cold
Might as well she was gettin' old
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.

He's quick with a gun
And his job ain't done.
Killed three wives by twenty-one,
He's Psycho Dad!

Dey wypipo slut be on good fur da sexn but dey talk to so I hit

but what if im an obnoxious bitch i cant stand

>The original MGTOW

>it's a virgin doesn't understand married with children episode

Next up is The New Adventures of Psycho Dad, now with less violence but more kinky sexy and nudity for a cleaner and saner America.

Who's the tall, dark stranger there.
The one with the gun and the icy stare.
The one with the scalp of his ex-wife's hair!
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad!

He's a darn good pa, but he hates the law
He likes to eat it raw
He's Psycho Dad!

Didn't she get her jersey retired by the football team

He loved his family though. G-d you millennials are beyond retarded.

>totally ruined pussy after two kids

what's the point?

What ever happened to Seven?

This show was made for millennials though

>you should really bend with your knees it's easier on your back
why do i still remember this line

horrible, you must be a pedo

>The original
Bitches have been shit for all of human history

how did they get away with this?

>via 9gag

He did, he was just playing hard to get. lrn2marriage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_seven-year_itch

it was a different time

Is it weird that when I was a kid I wanted to be just like Al when I grow up

>Wife is highschool sweetheart, so you're literally stuck with the same chick forever
>realizes how shit his life is because he stuck his dick in her, twice.
>Hates himself more than anything else, but continues to work a shitty job to support his shrewd wife and fucked up kids

He didn't want to fuck because he was tired from work, and despite loving his wife, she never cooked or did anything other than eat bonbons and watch T.V. all day.

She already gets everything she wants just by doing nothing, so the one thing she actively tries to get, sex with Al, he denies her. It's a matter of principle.
Notice how the few times they do have sex in the show, it's after Peggy proves herself to him. That's all he wants, a wife that cares.

Is this the "No Mam" episodes?

Psycho Dad? He's a recurring theme.

Men were men.

She was better as Lela in Futurama.

Why not both?

>its a virgin doesn't understand being bored of someone after 20 years episode
lol

That was actually possible in the 80s till about the late 90s.

They really should've hired Ed O'Neill for the episode, that would've been golden.

because boomers lived in an unprecedented time of prosperity and then squandered it

fat people knew their place, that's why it was funny. But it is the ironic fate of america to always love the underdog story, so now the tables have turned. But of course, it is temporary, and we will see neo nazis in a positive light soon enough.

>What was his problem?

Well in his own words...
>A man is a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife ~ Al Bundy

Would you really want to live with Peggy Bundy, OP? Give that a serious thought.

That's why.

Because this country used to have a middle class before the globalist investment bankers looted it.

you're fucking retarded. Al was grossed out by the gay guy who was bitching about his husband hanging out with Peggy, but then the gay guy said he was a great cook and housekeeper so Al let him stay in the house. In the end of the episode when Peggy talks fondly of the other guy he says "He was a homo Peg", spelling out, as you would say, that he isn't one himself

Wasn't that said to be a dream sequence after the fact? Seven ruined the show from the moment he appeared anyway.

My parents annoy the shit out of me. I still love them, but I don't fuck them though.

then you should shut the fuck up and then jerk off in peace.

fuck that pick made me lol
They would never allow that type of humor on TV nowadays, much less so on network TV

This was the 90s. The getting blacked of the 90s was being a slut who slept with lots of Chads. People didn't go interracial yet!

Married with Children were memeing before there were memes

Hahaha he was
JUST
U
S
T

More like, try jerking off to the same video for the reset of your life.

Why didn't he fuck his daughter?

Woooow. This shit just keeps getting deeper.

she had STDs and Al had terrible health insurance because the shoe store owner was a tight fisted bulldyke

Getting molested doesn't count.

FERGUSON

He did want to fuck her but he knew the consequences. Peg's a major slut and has an impregnation fetish. Al Bundy was a true man and would refuse to wear a condom and his virility was through the roof. Peggy just wants to be impregnated constantly and Al doesn't want another child.

>G-d
shut the fuck up kike

A fat woman came into the show store today...