Dindus trying to suppress the red-pill and silence us

>Dindus trying to suppress the red-pill and silence us
twitter.com/lauren_bragg_/status/774816856481882113

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We really should kill them, no other race likes them

If I ever see a BLM sticker or anything similar anywhere I'm going to take it off too.
They should've put razorblades on it.

I rip hill shill signs off of peoples lawns just like they do it to us trump supporters

All the favorites are probably Sup Forumstards as well

>that cheeky pepe

Not even niggers like other niggers, no one likes niggers.

Good. You're the White equivalent of BLM if you're vandalizing places with your bullshit, keep your power level to yourself. We won't beat niggers by acting like niggers.

>muh white genocide

you faggots are cancer

t. Tyrone Latavious Jones

t. Black Supremacist

>Find a car belonging to a person you hate
>Slap one of those stickers onto the bumper
>Wait for some SJW to key the car

It is right to remove things attached to signage, vandalism is bad. But if it isn't done out of a sense of civic duty and respect for signage is it good?

that S T O R M F A G wit is astounding

Yeah man, I mean it's not like whites are getting demographically replaced or anything. It's all just a conspiracy, right?

I'm not even a nazi.

You're just a cunt.

Funny thing is that even niggers are jaleous of other niggers who are a shade whiter than themselves.

Fairer niggers use their skin color as being superior.

And here we all are being white and not caring at all. Niggers are truly upset about their skincolor

>It's about America
>New worlders in general

Kek. You don't live in white countries, and you never did.. How is that surprising?

>You don't live in white countries, and you never did
Kill yourself, moron.

Troy NY? Probably an RPI autist posting them lel

Go to the schilderswijk alone at night being white. Try to not die too

It's probably the major reason why America is so successful.

But white genocide faggots ARE cancer

They actually did before 1965 you stupid fucking faggot. Why is the Netherlands such a piece of shit country? Oh that's right.. DUDE WEED LMAO!!O!OM!

It's because they are judged by white beauty standards, since our society has been socialized to view certain traits more common to white women as the most desirable.

This kind of self hatred makes no sense. No other race welcomes their own destruction with such open arms as the "white race".

What drives white people to this madness?

t. Gook that will sincerely miss the white man when he's gone by 2050

Abo pls.

I go to the Schilderswijk regularly. Self imposed segragation is literally the only thing that keeps Den Haag livable... Imagine what would happen if the Schilderswijk went into the rest of the Hague alone at night...

America is so succesful because of European conservatism, but is slowly going under due to American progressiveness/'liberalism'.

>They actually did before 1965 you stupid fucking faggot.
Kek, mad much? Also, who the fuck on here is even born before '65?
>Why is the Netherlands such a piece of shit country?
We do ok.
>Oh that's right.. DUDE WEED LMAO!!O!OM!
Kek. Are you implying we smoke more cannabis than Iberians do? Everybody knows Spain and Portugal are literally Morocco-tier in terms of Hash consumption m8... You're not fooling anyone.

who even cares anymore, have some kids if it bothers you, otherwise fuck yourself. either they'll turn it into brazil or they wont, but if you aren't having kids, you don't have a right to talk about it.

so go fuck yourself.

underated

>leaf

Who is getting "destroyed" exactly. I don't understand this white genocide nonsense at all. Who cares if there are no white people on earth in 200 years, it's not like they'll have been brutally murdered.

have some kids and then realize

damn, kids are annoying and i did this cuz of a meme

>What drives white people to this madness?

>leaf
>anime

TAKE YOUR HOMOPHOBIA SOMEWHERE ELSE!
WE ABHOR HATE-SPEECH

KYS

>Haha lol he's Canadian I don't have to address his points now.

Once there are few enough whites they will murdered for being born white in their ancestors lands.

The racist murderers who shouldn't even be in those lands won't even be charged.

White man is fucked

>love the foundations my ancestors laid out for me
>fuck white descendants
Kys you selfish cunt

>American

just because your gf doesn't want to have kids with you doesn't mean I will believe in white genocide, you sound dumb as fuck

I didn't like the idea of this at first, but you guys should start putting razor blades on the back of those things

It's not as if white people have a monopoly on being decent people.

>being this paranoid

>Who cares if there are no white people on earth in 200 years
The civilized world?
Japan aside, all of Asia was a stagnant land of rice fields, nepotism and intellectual stagnation only 100 years ago. Colonization worked for people that appreciated the benefits that it brought us.

What would the world do without gooktoons?

>population replacement is not genocide
maybe on paper you are right, yet the result is exactly the same

They'll still be there unless there was ww3/ race war
If current trends continue
Avg 1.2 child per pure white couple, 25% interracial marriage and 40% successful marriage
Whites will only go extinct by 3500
Hopefully they'll be given the panda treatment before that

Yet everybody expects gibs from whites. Go live somewhere where they don't have any.

>I have literally never heard of the murder of all thoses white farmers in Africa.

Fucking leaves, man.

>American reading comprehension
I'm yellow, we breed like rabbits. Don't worry about us, worry about yourselves.

>paranoid
Look at south Africa if you want to see what happens when whites are a minority

Exactly. Checking the flag might save your life.

nobody will bat an eye except other dindus but they honeslty don't care when they do it themselves. so fucking do it.

I am a South African, I am more than familiar with it. I wonder why there would be violence against oppressors who stole your country and culture from you.

Welfare isn't inherently bad or shameful though.

fuck off faggot

>>being this paranoid
It's literally what happens in SA.

Even I'm starting to support a Canadian rangeban. Jesus, these better all be proxies.

Die Kike scum

Neck yourself, you fucking traitor.

My mistake, is it true you guys are super potent because the semen has to travel such a short distance?

if that's troy new york we call it troylet

the only murders that happen around albany are troy/schenectedy and arbor hill, you can guess the color of most people who live there

Then why do africans who come from Africa find white women more attractive, despite the fact they were born in a culture and environment that most likely promoted black beauty?

You probably listen to music heavily influenced by black culture, bigot.

As a South African, I am well aware of that. I wonder if colonialism and apartheid have anything to do with it?

Every country that doesn't have a white majority is racist to some degree, and the ones that aren't are mostly french colonies.

>Welfare isn't inherently bad or shameful though.
It's damaging both socially and economically

THIS

And even more so in Zimabwe after it ceased to be Rhodesia. Mexicans, Niggers, Arabs, they're all barbarians and for the most part make a shithole of whatever they inhabit.

>I wonder if colonialism and apartheid have anything to do with it?
Yeah, those white boer farmers really deserve to die because of colonialism, huh? See

They don't. They view them as a sexual conquest because of the way our society portrays them.

Buddy it's simple and no stupid anime pic is proving your point right. What don't you understand about diversity and multiculturalism always leading to conflict? It's been happening since the beginning of mankind.

Tfw I'm Hispanic
Tfw having multiple children

>Who cares

White people?

People are always bitching about other cultures getting assimilated to the point where their language/culture is lost, why should whites be any different?

I don't listen to rap, so no.

And not only was Apartheid years ago, it actually provided stability in the region - South Africa has a thousand more crimes then before and it's now a shithole no one wants to live in. You are in Canada for a reason, after all

How is that justification , either way? We didn't genocide muslims in Europe after the terrorist attacks, did we?

>As a South African
Why did you leave South Africa for a majority white country? Did you not enjoy being around blacks? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You could have helped all those poor innocent black people get back on their feet. Such selfishness. You disgust me.

You're children are going to be living in hell with the power vacuum that's coming Americas way when whites are the minority

>White man invades other countries destroys their culture
>Complains when they peacefully emigrate to white countries built on stolen labor/wealth

No, they don't. I can understand why though.

That's nonsense, it is usually good on both fronts, as well as being the most humanitarian thing to do.

Citation needed.

I do my part to promote white genocide by fucking my qt white gf everyday.

If you listen to anything but Classical/Operatic music it probably comes directly from black music. Rock comes from Blues, after all.

Look nigger i could cuck you for 200 dollars deal ?

That's usually only an issue because you are needing to change cultures in order to assimilate, not because your great grand kids are Americanized.

>I am South African
Dindu tribe, I presume?

I'm imagining it now.. a South Africa left untouched by colonization. A people uplifted by their superior "culture" of bashing sticks and stones together, a player on the world stage, a land of unity, peace..

Why do Africans always bite the hand that feeds? Asia turned out so well comparatively because the people there respected the knowledge that came with the Europeans instead of destroying it.
Say what you will of whites, but just imagine a world left untouched by colonization. You'd still be hunting and gathering and i'd be slaving away in a rice paddy. No chinktoons or a life of welfare NEETdom for you!

Our ancestors may have paid the price, but now we're reaping the rewards. You're living in a first world country while criticizing the people that built it. Why are nigs so salty about something that happened ages ago?

>sexual conquest
Statistics prove that black men are more likely to marry another race then white men/white women combined.

Mexican drug lords near the border are commiting genocide against black people.
newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/

The white genocide in South Africa
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

We do not accept our own extinction. Period.
Stop projecting your own self-loathing onto white people as a whole.

You don't even have 200 dollars, you potato fucker.

Why aren't you in SA then?
All of the liberals from SA always move away because they can't handle the enrichment.

Doesn't your gf think you smell weird? I indeed had a one night stand with some niggress and she smelled funky as hell. Still, muh dick 'n sheet so I had to do it

I have seen the results of western colonialism, I am sorry that I can't walk around screaming WHITE PRIDE and waving a swastika around.

According to the UN it is genocide.

FUck off with your excessive avatar posting fucking cunt

>GR13

>he thinks he's not a dindu

Yes , you pay me faggot id give your bitch the best dicking of her life since she has only known how to shove shit in her pussy

>by pure coincidence, I happen to be a south African who is apathetic about the systematic oppression of my race! I guess that's you BTFO!
Leaf confirmed for another thread ruining,unoriginal shitpost.

Were you on the wrong end of it, Mgumbe?

> Stolen labour

Who are the white working classes who stole the factories and mills

> Stolen wealth

Who did we steel all the coal, iron and wood from

> Because of Empire white people can't complain about the negatives of diversity

So I guess because of Empire the Turkish wouldn't be allowed to complain either; let's let all these Greeks into turkey and when the locals complain, "But Pontic genocide lol"

>Japan aside
maybe with your 100 year time frame, but the history of the american-Japan relationship is fucking hilarious.

Japan-China bullshit stale
Japan goes all isolationist literally killing visitors and any who leave and come back (leaving Japan is ok, just stay gone...)
Murrica trolls the fuck out of Japan: sends a boat decked out with exploding cannonballs (surprisingly developed by the French) there. Rather than parking at the Japanese island specified for visitors to negotiate or engage in diplomacy just sails on over by the mainland and sends out tiny boats to scout "for cartography" and fires a whole fucking volley of exploding rounds away from Japan "to celebrate Independence Day".
Japanese are like GTFO with your fucking cannons and shit!
Murricans are like, "wanna buy some shit?"
Japan: srsly, fuck off
Murrica: be back in a year to see if you want to buy or trade some shit
Murricans come back in 6 months for round 2 trollfest

this literally jump started the Meiji Restoration resulting in the creation of the Empire of Japan (as well as industrialization and the demise of Samurai, whoops)
Then Japan bombs MUH BOATS!
Murrica napalms all of Japan and irradiates a chunk of it thereby cucking them to Japan (just) and the two proceed to trade (as requested initially by Murrica).

t. autistic historian

I moved because of serious racial tensions that wouldn't have existed if my ancestors hadn't brutally murdered African people and stolen their land.

No, I'm white. Please read Joseph Conrad's "The Heart of Darkness" before dismissing black people as simple savages.

Then blame the olive skinned man from Rome. The White man was once le peaceful savage prior to the olive man culturally enriching us.

You should be in SA helping the disadvantaged. It's pure selfishness that you would leave these poor disadvantaged black souls to their unfortunate fates. That is NOT what progressiveness is all about. You're a bad person.

African slaves copied European folk to create Blues.

You moved because you were a pussy,plain and simple.

>Welfare isn't inherently bad or shameful though

I think we just identified the crux of the issue...

You see, it really IS to white people.

This, german stormfags already started that trend.

As I've said before, I am white.

I literally am though. Wil jy he ek moet Afrikaans met jou praat? Dit is my eerste taal so dit is nie n' probleem nie.

It's almost like there are multiple problems in western society.

I know that.

Yeah yeah. And one was far more successful and founded almost all modern music while the other is a forgotten joke.

It shouldn't be.