Seven years since this movie came out

>seven years since this movie came out
>still stings

Why does it still sting all of Sup Forums? Why has nothing changed?

>resting bitch face
>calling anyone an asshole

Where is this from again?

Girls don't like me because I'm 5'6 and cynical about everything because I hate myself and project my insecurity onto everyone.

Yeah that's cause you're an asshole, everyone else feels the same way but keeps it to themselves.

This movie is from like 2013 dipshit

Fuck that, if I can't be happy, nobody else can be.

this tbqh

As the biggest poet of this century said:
I'd rather be a dick than a swallower

MARK

Lol you can try but people just see you pathetic

Yeah which is why no one likes you. So in the end you'll end up unhappy by yourself, and everyone else will just get by with eachother.

Ugly and fat girls still like me.

I recently got my first genuine friend and I'm 25.

I think I'm going to make it, eventually.

I am pathetic, it sucks, but it's how I am.

I don't give a fuck what you think, hollywood movie.

You're a child

I don't even have enough contact with girls for them to have an opinion about me

Not really, I can barely feel happy anymore and I just want someone to tell me they feel as shit as I do most of the time.

Atleast your self aware and not stupid but no one's really cares how sad you are. Youre annoying in the moment and an after thought later. So why try?

A lot of people do, not being able to overcome this is what makes you a child.

Well, in most situations I just use humour to cover up how I really feel, at least I can make people laugh, which is nice.

Stop covering up how you feel and Express your true feelings, if it's all negative thoughts then go talk to someone about, but atleast it's real, and you're expressing yourself. Once all those negative thoughts are out in the open you can figure out how to deal with them. As long as you try that's what matters. Life is a shit show, get used to it. Your thoughts control you, so be careful what you think.

>Live a quite life
>Not very social
>Awkward around people
>Accept it as a part of my life and start opening up to other people
>Woman despise me for no reason aside from showing weakness
>Have a lot of dude friends chads, nerds. artsy dudes.
>Total bro's
>Woman shit on me the moment I open my mouth/do anything
>Only 20% of woman treat me like a human being and I get along with, usually older woman (less batshit crazy)
Most woman are absolutly disgusting creatures, I've never been more beaten down than ever with woman, you get up and then they keep hitting you in the gut, they're awful spoiled creatures and I would rather being asexual than dealing with their toxic shit.

the truth is women don't like you because you're not a Chad.

The Social Network.

lol just be yourself bro

Moat "nerd's" that I met in my life have been nothing but respectful and reserved, the person who wrote this are confusing outcasts from nerd's, outcast's are usually perverts and have no social boundaries aka Sup Forums's main target audience. This is just another episode of woman getting angry becouse they don't understand chapter 3 page 15.

>puckering his lips like a faggot
>Chad

pick one

he's still a Chad. I don't understand how the lips changes anything