Schäuble is literally the last hope of Germany and Europe

Merkel must go. But there is no based politician in Germany who is also smart and can take her job.

With one exception: Wolfgang "Ironfist" Schäuble. He is tough, he is smart, he is a nationalist and he is for a strong Europe. He is not some SJW in disguise like Merkel. And he can compromise.

I so hope Merkel is BTFO and Schäuble takes over. All the butthurt in Greece (which caused the refugee crisis by letting them all in unregistered and unchecked) would be epic.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/wolfgang-schaeuble-ueber-fluechtlinge-sonst-schaffen-wir-das-nicht-a-1079099.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wolfgang-schaeuble-abschottung-wuerde-europa-in-inzucht-degenerieren-lassen-14275838.html
loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/european-court-of-human-rights-italy-sanctions-result-in-review-of-immigration-policy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island
foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/06/building-a-new-life-in-communisms-ghost-towns-east-germany-migrant-refugee-crisis/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-14/daimler-s-zetsche-channels-silicon-valley-integrating-migrants
thelocal.it/20160812/austria-calls-for-vigilance-as-more-migrants-cross-italian-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schäuble is a corrupt piece of shit and he just said a few weeks ago that Germany needs all those refugees since it is to inbred already, go head and look the nonsense he was spouting up if you don't believe me. Your only hope is a new Hitler that executes your entire current political elite or a successful Russian invasion

>Germany needs all those refugees since it is to inbred already,
Are you retarded or something?

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/wolfgang-schaeuble-ueber-fluechtlinge-sonst-schaffen-wir-das-nicht-a-1079099.html

no, but you seem to be
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wolfgang-schaeuble-abschottung-wuerde-europa-in-inzucht-degenerieren-lassen-14275838.html
>„Die Abschottung ist doch das, was uns kaputt machen würde, was uns in Inzucht degenerieren ließe“, sagte er der Wochenzeitung „Die Zeit“ (Donnerstag). In Deutschland trügen Muslime zu Offenheit und Vielfalt bei: „Schauen Sie sich doch mal die dritte Generation der Türken an, gerade auch die Frauen. Das ist doch ein enormes innovatorisches Potenzial.“

why do you insist on believing Wheelmans lies, are you that faggot CDU member that keeps posting here, you are, aren't you?

And he is right. I am not against legal immigration, are you?

But illegal immigration is fucking shit and Schäuble has said we need to fucking protect the EU Borders hundreds of time. That was part of his demands to Greece back last year.

The last hope. I liked how he treated Greece. I say "Let Schlaube suffocate and wither." Gone, be gone, ye ugly goblin.

I like Schäuble as well. Hopefully he becomes next chancellor and rules the EU with an iron fist and gets EU shit organized.

>Kraut being last hope of Europe
no, thanks
Go fix your own country first, then stop actively ruining Europe and everything will be fine

>Go fix your own country first, then stop actively ruining Europe and everything will be fine

Germany has the strongest economy in Europe. We just signed an Afghanistan treaty to kick out 50,000 Afghans. And we do the same with North Africa, Iraq, Nigeria etc.

Nobody else in Europe steps up to save Europe - everyone looks to Germany.

>Germany has the strongest economy in Europe
Because your EU ruined all other economies in Europe with your bullshit laws and regulations
First you ruin Europe by importing shitskins, and now when shit hit the fan, you clean your own mess and call it saving?
You've got some nerve Hans

>Because your EU ruined all other economies in Europe with your bullshit laws and regulations

No. We have no trade surplus with the rest of the Eurozone, we have a surplus with countries outside the EU.

>First you ruin Europe by importing shitskins
That is Italy and Greece which are doing it. We are suing them for doing it.

>you clean your own mess and call it saving?
Yes, your country would be a complete shithole, if we wouldn't pay billions each year to upkeep your economy.

>You've got some nerve Hans
Polish guy, takes money handouts, doesn't give anything back... says we have some nerve.

Schäuble said Germans are inbred and that you need to keep your borders open to prevent further inbreeding. Lmao

Schäuble just radiates evil and dishonesty when you look at him.

>We are suing them for doing it.
No. You sued us when we tried to stop them.

>Greece cause the refugee crisis

Holy shit get a load of THIS Turk.

>spiegel
You won't fool anyone here

I will not even adress this bullshit you stated because it is waste of my time. You will get what is going for you, and Poland will not help you.

Screw him and screw Germany. Europe should just leave this bullshit union to die.

>Schauen Sie sich doch mal die dritte Generation der Türken an, gerade auch die Frauen. Das ist doch ein enormes innovatorisches Potenzial.“
Yeah, sure sounds like reality to me right here, turks are garbage immigrants no matter the generation and every CDU/CSU politician down to the lowest member deserves a bullet to the head, for letting the refugee crisis happen without preparing at all DESPITE numerous warnings from several security organs, behaving like a headless chicken during the crisis and still not calling out and deposing their leadership for actively wrecking the state. Just face it, the CDU are supreme cucks, who only serve US interests and they deserve to disappear in obscurity for the shit they pulled and still pull, I really, really hope Merkel will be know as the parties gravedigger and worse chancellor ever in future generation.

>Schäuble has said
what does it matter when every word out of his dirty rat mouth is a lie, you don't get it do you, your politicians did it this time, ALL the trust is lost and a big part of the population perceives them as enemies of the state now.

>Germany has the strongest economy in Europe
Gosh, I wonder why?

He and Merkel are two peas in a pod. They agree on most topics.

>Schäuble said Germans are inbred and that you need to keep your borders open to prevent further inbreeding.
He said, Germany needs to keep LEGAL migration going. I 100% agree. Who has anything against some Muslim Syrian to come to Germany if he has a PhD in microbiology? Or some American black dude who is a doctor?

Schäuble has continously said that what Greece and Italy do, that is let unregistered and unprocessed illegals just roam freely in the EU, is outrageous.

You tell me.

>Polish guy, takes money handouts, doesn't give anything back... says we have some nerve
How about you start paying reparations to Greece, eh Henkl?

true. We should tax imports of German products and destroy their economy

>No. You sued us when we tried to stop them.
Are you retarded or something? We are sending you back migrants under Dublin III all the time.

Why is Italy so stupid and doesn't introduce an Australian style islands solution to the migrant problem? No one would come any more from Africa, if they would be put on islands and then deported from there?

Exploitation of weaker economies by handing out loans so you can export. That's why, ye big ol bully you.

>I will not even adress this bullshit you stated
"Look, look, I am an idiot! I cannot address the statements!"

>You will get what is going for you, and Poland will not help you.
Prepare for 50%+ cuts in subsidies to Poland soon following Brexit. I can already see all your gibmees farmers striking, demanding more gibmees.

>I am not against legal immigration

Kek

And these loans are no joke.
>Me being metaphorical again lol

>Gosh, I wonder why?
Because we are innovative and hard working people who understand how to make cars and machinery that the world wants?

You know, unlike Polish scum who have no good companies.

Can it have something with the massive buyouts of foreign companies by German investors in recent years, or perhaps with closing numerous industries on european scale by European Union because they were not fitting into their fucked up regulations?
No ammount of gibs money will fix the fact that you pump money out of every country you can, and you give less of it back, but backed with shitty imaginary saviour attitude, as presented here:
>Polish guy, takes money handouts, doesn't give anything back
>Yes, your country would be a complete shithole, if we wouldn't pay billions each year to upkeep your economy.

IMHO it's like
>I stabbed you in the leg, you can bleed on carpet or buy this bandages from me! See? I am fixing you!

>How about you start paying reparations to Greece, eh Henkl?
That was settled in the 1960s. We paid them money, they accepted it. The whole shit was settled.

How about Greece pays us back our 300 billion Euros, leaves the EU and we are even?

>He said, Germany needs to keep LEGAL migration going. I 100% agree.
your newbons are only 60% German. Stopping both legal and illegal immigration will not stop your demographic shift. In one generation Germans will be a minority within their own country unless you start deportations.
>Schäuble has continously said that what Greece and Italy do, that is let unregistered and unprocessed illegals just roam freely in the EU, is outrageous.
Should have thought about it before sanctioning us for tens of millions for turning the boats away. Now deal with the consequences, you chose this, not Italy

This pole has nailed it.

>Kek
What are you keking for? You guys take in millions of Pakis and Indians and Nigerians.

At least our legal immigrants are Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Russians and Hungarians.

Listen here you dumb autistic cretin. You exploit weak economies by imposing loans so you can export your good. This is why you are the strongest economy. You force your export on others in need by handing out loans that they can never repay, not only because they were in financial troubles to begin with, thereby buying these countries. What do you want? A holy German empire 2.0? Not gonna happen. Fuck-face!

Let's wait for more EUxits, and then do that, while they will be raped by mehmeds and abduls

>Polish scum who have no good companies.

Who is:
>CD Project
>Solaris
>Fakro
>Inglet
>Techland
>Oknoplast
>Mokate
>Reserved
>Wittchen
>Sobieski/Wyborowa
>Prince Polo

Suck it Hans, we are good without you.

he's a cripple

>Stopping both legal and illegal immigration will not stop your demographic shift.
It already has. We received millions of legal migrants in the last years, so that the demographic models now say by 2050, our population will not fall below 70 million, but will remain above 80 million. Haven't you followed any news?

The 70 million decrease projection estimated that only 100-200k each year would come to Germany net. But we had 4 million people coming in 3 years, most of them young people. We have 85 million people now and are the fastest growing country in terms of population right now.

>who?
No, you are still Poland withouth us.

>Are you retarded or something? We are sending you back migrants under Dublin III all the time.
Yes, and 3 years ago you sanctioned the shit out of us because turning the boats back is illegal according to you, and now you complain because millions are coming? You should have thought about it before
loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/european-court-of-human-rights-italy-sanctions-result-in-review-of-immigration-policy/
>Why is Italy so stupid and doesn't introduce an Australian style islands solution to the migrant problem?
Huum, maybe because we don't have an empt island unlike Australia? Ever thought of that?
>No one would come any more from Africa
Do you know why they come here? Have you ever talked to any migrant? Does wir schaffen das ring any bells?

It is better to be Poland than to be New Turkey
How are the rapes going?

We do what is necessary for Germany to succeed. We aren't fucking put tanks into countries to force them to buy our products. People love our products.

We are so fucking good at producing shit that we are nice enough to give gibmees to shitholes in Poland or Romania. And the only thing we get back is hate from these shitholes.

Fucking scum.

>>CD Project
>>Solaris
>>Fakro
>>Inglet
>>Techland
>>Oknoplast
>>Mokate
>>Reserved
>>Wittchen
>>Sobieski/Wyborowa
>>Prince Polo
Neve heard of any of those. Probably those are just local companies servicing the Polish market...

>We have 85 million people now and are the fastest growing country in terms of population right now.
And that's my point. Your population growth comes from immigrants, not Germans. In just one generation, Germany will no longer be German

>schäuble can change germany for the better
kill yourself you fucking cuck, you are part of the problem.

>because turning the boats back is illegal according to you,
It is illegal according to law. Why can't you just do what the law says and put an Australian style islands solution in place and be done with it?

>Huum, maybe because we don't have an empt island unlike Australia?
Australia doesn't use empty islands, they use populated islands. You got populated islands, including Sardinia. And if you wouldn't be such lazy asstard Italians, you could just put them on Sardinia, process their claims in a month and then deport them. If you do that for 3 months, NOT A SINGLE MIGRANT would try to come via boats again. Why would they pay thousands of dollars, if the way to Germany is blocked?

>We do what is necessary for Germany to succeed.
That's mighty considerate of you, Pleb. You don't have my vote. Fuck Germany's economic policies.

>Do you know why they come here? Have you ever talked to any migrant?
They want to come to Germany. If there is no way to come to Germany, they will not come. Look at the Greek islands. Once Greece stopped shuttling people from Lesbos and Kos (it had nothing to do with the "Turkish deal"), nobody came any more. Nobody wants asylum in Greece.

>Who has anything against some Muslim Syrian to come to Germany if he has a PhD in microbiology?
>Muslim Syrian
>PHD in microbiology
Who are you trolling here? And no, all migration is bad now since we only attract low skilled workers. High skilled workers don't wanna move to a country where there is a asylum centre at every corner, and where taxes are now increasing cause somehow has to feed those hordes.

that's why all this talk about Fachkräfte is absurd, we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with People from Africa and Arabia, the only region in the world that has people with the same or higher level of intelligence is East Asia, but since they dislike Muslims a lot why should they come here?

And in regards to inbreeding - Muslims everywhere have the highest numbers when it comes to this.

>Fuck Germany's economic policies.

Why are Eastern Europeans such commies? Why are you so against successful economies and businesses?

>Neve heard of any of those.
The shit, are you living in the cuck shed with no newspapers?
Educate yourself dumb fuck.

Excuse me Hans, is OP a shill faggot or something? Never heard of that Shauble guy, but OPs faggotry make me suspect he is leftist scum.

>we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with People from Africa and Arabia,
Yes, that is the problem. Greece and Italy let in fucking retarded illiterates.

But highly skilled people should be let in legally. Why shouldn't an American or Russian or Japanese etc. come to Germany if they have skills we want?

I'm not against economics. I'm against YOUR arrogant stance and exploitation of weaker economies. How will they repay you? Slave labour? That's what you're making them do you know... You're turning southern europe into a nation of slaves to Germany. You have no consideration for the differences of economic strength of individual nation states within the EU thereby breaking them so YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD ECONOMY. Isn't that egoism? Isn't it?

>Why shouldn't an American or Russian or Japanese etc. come to Germany if they have skills we want?
Wake up faggot, they do not want to come to your shithole of country anymore, you are Sweden cuck tier now, rapes, killings, burnings, rampant leftist propaganda
Sure, some unlucky people still have to go there to make business with you, but it is not Germany everybody wants to visit anymore.

Someone post "New Germans" on Octoberfest.

>At least our legal immigrants are Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Russians and Hungarians.
Gypsies arent Romanian. And lmao at Hungarian - why should they leave their pretty and safe country for what is now the demographic toilet bowl of the world?

>Australia doesn't use empty islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island
It only has 2000 residents and is much farther away from mainland Australia compared to Sardinia or Sicily which have millions in terms of population and have constant boat traffic connecting them to Italy (Sicily can easily be reached by swimming).
>And if you wouldn't be such lazy asstard Italians, you could just put them on Sardinia, process their claims in a month and then deport them.
But why should we?
From the EU we only received:
>sanctions for turning the boats away
>sanctions for inhuman conditions in migrant camps
>sanctions for not taking the fingerprints properly
>sanctions for letting the migrants go
Your solution is to fill our country with migrants and keep them there? Sorry but we don't want that. We proposed to stop them and you said no, it's clear that the German people want more migrants then.
You created this problem now you have to live with the consequences or be faced with further EU disintegration

>hey i've got an idea! since these subhumans come here and rape/kill/loot why not putting them on an island which has an already good income!
>WTF these italians SHITSKINS are sending us too much? i hate them now
Your shills do not work against me, since you wanted diversity, here's the diversity

>You created this problem now you have to live with the consequences or be faced with further EU disintegration
Ye, but in German narrative: Only those who are in power benefits, but everybody should help them because solidarity.
I give Germany 5 years more alive, it will turn to irredeemable shithole after that.

>CDU

Holy fuck Germs, when will they learn?

Germany must burn, only then Europe will be free.

>Look at the Greek islands. Once Greece stopped shuttling people from Lesbos and Kos (it had nothing to do with the "Turkish deal"), nobody came any more.
lmao. Greece still has a shitloaad of rapefugees and they sure as hell are not going back.
> Nobody wants asylum in Greece
Oh but they do. Once they get asylum there, they can freely move in Europe and then go to Germany.
Enjoy the situation you created. Germany will become an Afro islamic colony in our lifetime

Never, my brother from another mother

this is the same logic italian politicians use as an excuse to shift the problems they created to someone else:
We are on the same boat until i decide otherwise or i do otherwise
pls go watch anime

Yup. Germans have no idea what mess they got themselves into. And they can't easily fix it because of nazi guilt. I believe that Germany is a lost cause

>reece still has a shitloaad of rapefugees and they sure as hell are not going back.

You are retarded. There were people coming to the islands, 10,000 a day. Now there are like 100 at most that come in a day. And the only reason those 100 come is because Greece started to shuttling some people to the mainland again.

>Oh but they do.
No, they do not. They want gibmees in Germany.

>Once they get asylum there, they can freely move in Europe and then go to Germany.
Absolutely incorrect. If you get asylum in one EU state, freedom of movement does NOT apply to you. Not to mention you do not get gibmees in Germany if you get asylum in Greece.

How can people be so retarded and not know basic shit like how the law in Europe works?

>is OP a shill faggot or something?
Yes, and he is also a massive faggot. Schäuble has been part of the German establishment for as long as I can remember. He betrayed the white people just like any other career politician in the last decades. He is taking part in the current destruction of Europe and must hang. OP is completely delusional and brainwashed.

This. As a highly educated and experienced engineer, if I wanted to move (which would be purely because of economic reasons as in all other aspects Slovenia is amazing to live in...and even then, economy wise we're still in the top 15 countries in the world) I might as well go to #1 paying country, as I'd be living with shitskins anyway. Guess what, Germany isn't even close to #1. Anglosphere is.

This can't be anything but a pure loss for Germany.

>If you get asylum in one EU state, freedom of movement does NOT apply to you
>Implying EU law matters to goatfuckers
You are fuckin hopeless. This are the same people that raped your girls, stole stuff from your country, murdered people in name of their demonic god.
You seriously believe they will behave accordingly just because you said so?

>why not putting them on an island which has an already good income!
What does this have to do with "a good income"?

The point is that Italy could, if it wanted, stop the Mediterranean situation right now. But Italy has an SJW as Prime Minister. Renzi is weak and he doesn't want to put hard, working solutions in place.

You will get enriched more and more. Last I checked, all the people you let in now, end up a problem for Italy, as we send them back to you under Dublin III - all of them.

The point, once again, is that if you started the islands solution for 3 months, no one would come any more, thus the islands would have no problem anyway, because only a few thousands are in camps on the islands and they will want to voluntarily go home anyway after some time.

>it's the fault of others if they don't stop letting in refugees!
CUT THE BENEFITS

>It only has 2000 residents and is much farther away from mainland Australia compared to Sardinia or Sicily which have millions in terms of population and have constant boat traffic connecting them to Italy
So they are not uninhabited. Check one.

What does it have to do where those islands are? Nobody can swim from Sardinia to mainland Italy.

And I never talked about Sicily. My whole point is that they SHOULD NOT be put all to Sicily which is happening now.

>Your solution is to fill our country with migrants and keep them there?
No, the island solution is to discourage anyone from paying to come via boat. It works in Australia. Nobody comes any more. You basically solve the whole issue and can deport the ones which already came. A win-win. Why you are not doing it, is beyond me.

Thanks for honest answer my western neighbour.
Hang in there, maybe you will live through that hell that is currently over your country.

>Wake up faggot, they do not want to come to your shithole of country anymore, you are Sweden cuck tier now, rapes, killings, burnings, rampant leftist propaganda

Germany was the country receiving the most legal immigrants in 2015 in the whole wide world.

Have you been living under a rock?

Figures released by the government’s statistics agency (Destatis) on Thursday show that more than 2.1 million people migrated to Germany in 2015, an increase of 672,000 or 46 percent on the previous year.

It was also a bumper year for outward migration, with just under one million people packing their bags and saying auf Wiedersehen to the Bundesrepublik, a 9 percent increase on 2014.

Overall Germany received a boost of more than 1.1 million people to its population through migration - a new historical record.

The overwhelming majority (94 percent) of those who moved to Germany were foreigners, rather than Germans moving back home. Of the 998,000 who left Germany in 2015, 859,000 held foreign passports.

Destatis said that it can be safely assumed that the arrival of hundreds of thousands of refugees was the decisive factor in making 2015 a record year, despite the report not including statistics on the type of residency status new arrivals have.

Nonetheless, the largest group of migrants was arrivals from within the EU, with 45 percent coming from the other 27 member states.

Roughly 13 percent came from other European states outside the EU, 30 percent came from the Asian continent, and 5 percent from Africa.

New arrivals from Asia came largely from Syria (298,000, Afghanistan (80,000), Iraq (60,000) and Pakistan (20,000). The largest amount of migrants from within the EU came from Romania (92,000), Croatia (40,000) and Bulgaria (40,000).

>Now there are like 100 at most that come in a day
and yet millions in Turkey waiting to come. Erdogan proposed giving them citizenship and is pressing for free movement in Europe or the refugee deal is broken. Guess were all the "new Turks" will go? But I digress, Syria is not the problem, Africa is. And there are millions moving towards Europe as we speak. They will want more money to stay there and the population of subsharan Africa is booming, to the point that they will be 7 billion people
>Absolutely incorrect. If you get asylum in one EU state, freedom of movement does NOT apply to you.
I see people who were granted refugee status constantly get on trains. They don't want to stay in Italy or Greece, their aim is Germany and slowly but surely they will get there.
> Not to mention you do not get gibmees in Germany if you get asylum in Greece.
They don't really care about gibs. They want opportunities. Work, housing, etc. None of that is available in Greece and Italy, but in Germany it is

We are doing what capitalism commands. Just because poorer nations like Bangdaldesh or Yemen or Brazil, cannot compete with us, doesn't mean we cannot export to them. We also export to China and Russia. They are powerful and we still export a shitton more to them than they export to us.

we are just better than everyone else. Deal with it.

>Why shouldn't an American or Russian or Japanese etc. come to Germany if they have skills we want?
Cause these People read the news. Deal with it - no one with any level of skill will ever come to Germany again as long as we don't fix the "Refugee Crisis" and get rid of those people. which will not happen.

>and yet millions in Turkey waiting to come.
But they are NOT coming. Because the way is blocked. Don't you understand the point of it?

>Erdogan proposed giving them citizenship and is pressing for free movement in Europe or the refugee deal is broken.
The visa-free travel deal has been dead for months. Don't you follow the news?

>Africa is.
Yes, and Italy is the country that lets the Africans in.

>They don't want to stay in Italy or Greece, their aim is Germany and slowly but surely they will get there.
And we deport them back. Plus they do not get gibmees. That is the funny thing, under Dublin III, we cannot deport asylum seekers to shitholes like Greece because of "inhumane treatment", but we can deport to Greece and Italy people who already received asylum... and we can deny them all gibmees. Funny, isn't it? And we do just that.

>hey want opportunities. Work, housing, etc.
Nothing is available in Germany for them. They do not get work permits, they do not get apartments. The illegal work scene is pretty much non-existent in Germany. And drug dealing is a highly competitive business, which has shifted online anyway.

>>Die Abschottung ist doch das, was uns kaputt machen würde, was uns in Inzucht degenerieren ließe
>And he is right. I am not against legal immigration, are you?
It's still a leftist retard argument Schäuble used there. A country with a 80.000k population will not "degenerate into incest"

Btw, legal immigration can be a good thing if the people allowed to legally immigrate are high educated university graduates or foreign investors with +6 zeros on their bank account.
However thats not what the CDU (Cucked-Deutschland-Union) have in mind about this topic.
If the CDU speaks about (((legal immigration))) and "Fachkräftemangel", they are talking about barely literate Turkroaches, one half of them cleaning toilets or working at McDonalds, the other half leeching of our social systems.

>ZEIT
Who are you trying to fool ?

>Germany was the country receiving the most legal immigrants in 2015 in the whole wide world.
Because you made shitskin invaders legal, no big deal, no big accomplishment either

>What does this have to do with "a good income"?

People go there to eat the maggot cheese, amonst other things like the environment and food, it's a tourist island

>The point is that Italy could, if it wanted, stop the Mediterranean situation right now. But Italy has an SJW as Prime Minister. Renzi is weak and he doesn't want to put hard, working solutions in place.

>implying i care
>implying mafia isn't the only thing alongside right wing parties that want to stop/use them as workforce until they die
>implying one day the left wing parasites won't use this argument against the people
>implying i have a future when even people of 50y stand at home with their parents
>implying i don't sleep everyday hoping it will be the last one
but at least, knowing that the guys who are in command are getting fucked very badly day by day just fills me with joy

Wait so you believe that we can't avoid incest with 80 million people in Germany?

>Cause these People read the news.
And yet they come to Germany.

Bangladesh and Yemen or Brazil are not Europe. You need Europe to buy your stuff so you issue loans with a lot of strings attached. We see you Henkl, we see you doing your thing. Don't think we don't.

What future is there for Germany? What's the point of Germany as a nation at this point? Germany is simply a giant whorehouse, designed to give brown men, mainly from the Middle East, access to easy gorgeous blonde girls.

Germans should accept that Germany is over, and come to Australia and make a new life. We've got a lot of land here and we need whites to fill it.

>Because you made shitskin invaders legal
This is incorrect.

We received 2.1 million immigrants in 2015, 1.3 million of those were legal, 0.8 million were illegals, most of whom claimed asylum.

Why are Polish scum such iditios who do not want to face facts?

Schäuble just said like three weeks ago that germans are incestous and need to racemix with niggers.

>You will get enriched more and more. Last I checked, all the people you let in now, end up a problem for Italy
Not really. Despite taking in 2k per day we only have 10k migrants on average in Italy. They are moving away, and not in France since they locked down their borders completely, nor Switzerland since they get deported and the train are stopped. They move in Austria and from there to Germany.
>So they are not uninhabited. Check one.
It's one thing to have 2000 people and another to have millions. 2000 is basically unhabited in terms of political relevance
>What does it have to do where those islands are? Nobody can swim from Sardinia to mainland Italy.
They can very easily take a boat. There's plenty of ferries connecting Sardinia to Italy every day. Plus we can't keep them in camps since you sanctioned us so they are free to roam where they want.
>Why you are not doing it, is beyond me.
What do we have to gain from it? The people of Sardinia would unjustly suffer and we are not talking about 2000 people. Sardinia is a huge tourist spot in Italy and it would damage our econoomy (they cant be contained in camps, remember). Plus they don't even want to stay here. Hell we proposed to stop it and all we got in response were more sanctions.
It is clear that you want more of them

>People go there to eat the maggot cheese, amonst other things like the environment and food, it's a tourist island

What's better? A permanent, long-term solution to the migrant crisis in Italy, which also means in some secluded areas of Sardinia you end up with a few interned migrants, OR the complete collapse of Italy from the African migrant hordes.

Hmmmmm, tough choices!

>are getting fucked very badly day by day just fills me with joy
Italy gets more migrants each month than we get in Germany. This has been true since March of this year. Who is fucked now?

Not to mention that we got Syrians, while you get black Africans rapists.

>Wait so you believe that we can't avoid incest with 80 million people in Germany?
I am saying that legal migration is good. And unlike you, I know what Schäuble meant. You just don't like his dry humour, because you are an AfD idiot.

I already linked an article about that for him, all the faggot does is put his fingers in his ears and cite his (((facts))) about his benevolent master Schäuble, who is totally not the worst kind of politician

Poster with ID : AQt+rOBu must be some kind of payed shill.

>ou need Europe to buy your stuff so you issue loans with a lot of strings attached.
This is wrong. We do not have a trade surplus with the Eurozone countries, but a balanced trade. We only have massive trade surpluses with countries outside Europe and Britain. Read up on it.

There would literally be no butthurt if Schäuble gets elected. I would actually feel better with him than another guy. He's the one who's given us 300 billions so far you think he'll stop now? Top kek.

This pic has no source bijgoochem.

>The visa-free travel deal has been dead for months.
No it's not. Turkey is getting uppity. We either give them visas or the deal will stop working. It's just put on hold for now. Plus they will get citizensship and legally move to Germany
>And we deport them back.
And they will keep coming. I repeat, they don't care about staying in Greece, they will come to Germany. You already have millions of arabs, good luck distinguishing the legal ones from the illegal ones. You will not check everyone beccause it's logistically impossible.
>Nothing is available in Germany for them. They do not get work permits, they do not get apartments.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/06/building-a-new-life-in-communisms-ghost-towns-east-germany-migrant-refugee-crisis/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-14/daimler-s-zetsche-channels-silicon-valley-integrating-migrants

>we only have 10k migrants on average in Italy.
You have 250k migrants from Africa you picked up just in the last 12 months.

>They move in Austria and from there to Germany.
Wrong, Austria is guarding its border.
thelocal.it/20160812/austria-calls-for-vigilance-as-more-migrants-cross-italian-border

He is either trolling or baiting or a payed shill.

>What do we have to gain from it? The people of Sardinia would unjustly suffer and we are not talking about 2000 people.
BS. You have to gain everything. You would end the migrant crisis within 3 months and nobody would ever come again. Tourism wouldn't suffer at all. Sardinia is huge.

Oh, I just wanted to know if you are retarded enough to believe the green propaganda out of his mouth. No need to be salty :^)