China and Japan in line to please future super power India

China completes its world largest bullet train network to appear as a good manufacturer so it can get bullet train orders from Future superpower India like Japan.

Source - timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/China-completes-worlds-longest-bullet-train-tracks/articleshow/54262482.cms

2 0 2 0

i wish we had bullet trains. too many mountains to go fast though

POOP

WITHIN

TOILET

POO OUT OF TRAIN

Thanks for the bumps babes.

Can Indians sit on the roof of bullet trains?

Have one more bump Mr poo

question for india bros, why did partition go tits up so fast?

We can meme it to happen and then we get decapitated poo in loos by the millions.

if it makes you feel any better we can't have them because niggers would leave shit like couchs and cinderblocks on the tracks to derail them and our unions would make construction financially impossible

>Oh look India is sucking its own dick again, thinking its relavant.

>calling itself Future superpooper India

You honestly think thats why China is doing this? They have tons of people wanted to travel far and fast. The trains are a better alternative than an airplane in China since the landscape is so mountainous, making turbulance is terrible.

You mean why did so many people die in partition?

Because there was no historical basis for partitioning India when India had been for centuries a multi-cultural multi-religious and pluralistic society

Basically: many Muslims lived in "India" and many Hindus lived in "Pakistan"

Have fun with maintenance

Since we don't sit on the roof of our metros, then nope.

Thanks

Because muslims can't do anything without blood shed, simple.

Wow, but we have more shitty people than you and yet we are having them.

Sucking own dick is still better than sucking rapefugee dicks like you germans

Thanks

Are there people in India who would spend time and energy to attempt to leave objects on the tracks to derail high speed trains? There are in the US.

india has another 100 years before its rise

Not deliberately. But there are many idiots who'll try to jump the crossing and end up derailing a bullet train.

tbqh I am surprised that kind of thing never happened in India. Only time people try to block trains is when they are protesting against the government.

With 3.4$ per 100km Air travel fare its either Super power 2030 or USA.

we have little shits who stand on overpasses and drop rocks and metal

some lady got killed recently when a little chosp dropped a cinderblock on her car on a highway overpass

never underestimate the powers of niggery and delinquency

Obviously you never followed the Chinese bullet train construction before this.

Since 2010, the Ministry of Railways collapsed under $420 billion in debt after it's top officials were exposed for taking millions in bribes and sentenced to death. All because of railway crashes caused by zero construction regulations as all the officials where being paid off to let construction crews get away with anything, including using sub-standard materials.

But thanks for reading that garbage article and sharing it here. Good to know indian media will continue sucking CCP cock for the foreseeable future.

>building floating trains is the only way to build reliable, poo-on-track proof, high speed rail in India

Wow, not even our low castes and mudslimes are that shit tier.

Kek. We don't trust China. Currently only Japs have the rights to build bullet rain here

>Futue Superpower

Future*

Who here is an "train-autist"?

I don't know guys, I just like trains.

POO ON MOON

Thanks for the bumps babe

Here you go pic related

>Question for Indians, if you want to be superpower by 20xx, why don't you develop your own bullet trains? I mean even such a pitful nation as sweden developed their own high speed trains. Surely India is up to the task? Honestly I see a quite huge gap between China and India.

places like Japan and Korea can have bullet trains because they do not have a hoard of psychotic vandals and savages lurking in their population centers

if you can pull it off india more power too you, I just can't ever see it happening in the US because of niggers and our shitheads who think things like setting vacant houses on fire and pointing lasers at airplanes is funny

We will be building them in India but with inter-country partnerships. Instead of buying readymade coaches and tracks, we will be making them to make in India.