How did you celebrate 9/11 today?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
youtube.com/watch?v=KohfLayIDGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

Are you really one to be talking, France?

>pic related, attack #3 of the past 4 that have happened in your country in the last year

Delete this

>defend coexist

JUST

Fuck your fucking shit you fucking french piece of shit. 9/11 was a horrible tragedy but your country is fruity and gay. You think making jokes is funny but it is not. Until you suffer the amount of loss like we did you have no right to joke around, now go back to slurping snails you stupid bastard bitch fuck.

Im make a 9/11 double flip super smoke

get fucked frenchie the worst is yet to come

Ain't that the country that lost a bunch a dudes to a box truck?

I kissed a crane.

I'll be celebrating it by celebrating my birthday.. always wonderful to wake up turn on the TV and see 9/11 shit

I killed a bald eagle and ate it.

Well that must be frustrating
happy b-day anyway

>Hehehe 9/11 is gud, america is the suck >:)))

Seriously though, only literal 13 year olds joke about 9/11.

You aren't trolling anyone

Thanks man :)

It's 4AM. I haven't done shit.

Had some cake and took part in the imam's "jenga tournament"

>amount of loss

Good news fellow Ameribro, France has lost about as many Frenchies to Religion of Peace attacks in the past 2 years as Americans have to 9/11.

It just started for us, dumb French fry. Aren't you busy waving a white flag or something?

I watched some specials on msnbc earlier. That shit still gets me.

>only literal 13 year olds joke about 9/11

Yeah, thanks for ruining the 2000s with the Iraq War. Maybe if you just stuck to hunting terrorists in caves instead of bombing cities we wouldn't be in this shit.

we get drunk and sing karaoke all day

>posting a meme for 13 year olds

Americans are still #1 for largest terrorist attack

get on our level you faggets

I doubt the sharters have enough education to understand this one.

I was born march 11th, so I have to wake up and turn on the TV and see shit like a Tsunami in Japan or bombings in madrid.

>A FUCKING TRUCK

i only eat pork every 9/11 and watch a kebab btfo movie
tonight they broadcast zero night thirty

>in your country

he's algerian mang

halal meal and praying

but seriously, it was Bush who did it, muslims are peaceful people.

Go back to getting fucked by the shitskins that your euro pseudo governments allow in

I'm drinking beer and being depressed.
The fact that burgers got rekt makes me feel a little bit better tho.
Not that I have anything against 'murica (((NSA))) I just hate all people equally.

i love 11/9, today we celebrate CIA-mossad's greatest ever false flag. i love the butthurt from the burgers. i love the banter. i love everything about 11/9 attacks. based osama trolling shart in marts for years.
also thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

RIP 3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 YANKS

ALWAY IN ARE HARTS

RIP
I
P

I sang "happy birthday" to Bashar al-Assad. He is having birthday today.

11/9 was a horrible day, they didnt air dragonball on that day because of some jet fuel grilled Burgers

>Two useless wars conduced

What?

9/11 has a specific meaning in islamic calendar, it was the day in 1683 where the ottoman turks were fended off at battle of vienna when once again trying to conquer europe.

islam is heavily involved in this. Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba) same as do the jews, aswell as many of the secret societies.

And the star and crescent also represents saturn.

And the destroyer is associated with saturn and saturn associated with evil throughout history.

Also revelations 9:11 says "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." One of the 99 names of allah is Al-Mumit which means destroyer/bringer of death.

Who is the destroyer/bringer of death in the bible? Satan.

Acts 7:43 biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The star of Remphan is a coptic name for SATURN if you look it up!

So molech is associated with saturn!

Amos 5:26 biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Chiun = an assyrian babylonian god of the planet SATURN.

Saturn worship is directly what the bible warns about continuously.

And today jews do it, islam does it, secret societies does it, past empires have done it and even more recent ones like the romans.

The "sun" worship in various nations in the past, that was mistakenly thought to be worship of the actual sun, is actually and demonstrably can be shown is worship of saturn. Including the "sun" god of ancient egypt.

Could there be a connection, nah, it's probably nothing.

I found a pretty good video that ties this together that you might want to check out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY

TL;DR it's all about saturn/associated with saturn.

A saudi man blown your buildings so you invaded Afghanistan
Then, using the average American aversion for geography (all muslim countries are one entity), Bush attacked Iraq for the lulz and murtard people accepted for the sake of revenge for 9/11

Propaganda on site

youtube.com/watch?v=KohfLayIDGY
new live footage of 9/11

I got a great deal on my king size mattress for a twin price at Miracle Mattress

Damn that sucks. Hopefully you still have a nice birthday though, to be honest by birthdays going like complete shit so far

The 11th of november is not here yet, so what should i celebrate?

Achmed detected

more than one decade later, american is still butthurt

jesus fuck LET IT GO

hi ahmed

>today

its fucking like 8:30 you frog, most of us Americans are still sleeping

Smoking two blunts gave me collapsed lungs

Remember lads, jet fuel does not melt steel beams.
#insidejob

>people on Sup Forums
>sleeping

you can say what you want about 9/11, it sure was entertainment.

Flew my toy plane into lego buildings

Your president is a nigger.

> 11th september attacks

LEARN HOW TO MARK TIME REEEEEEEE

What would happen to you if a truck went over you?

I don't understand. How come America doesn't recognize any tragic events in other countries, but if other countries don't care about Sept 11, America freaks out? Pic related from Australia.

I defeated several muslims today

Whatever you say