AUSTRALIA VS CANADA SHITPOST BATTLE THREAD

Place your bets everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/358950-knife-attack-australia-isis-terrorism/
huffingtonpost.com/ed-coffin/canadian-man-raped-robbed_b_5134505.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself AusFAILIA. Go fuck an abo and then eat some vegemite and cry yourself to sleep u rite bogan trash.

I hate you and your country and all AusFAILIANS. Everything you are and everything you stand for. A lot of you even come here to take our jobs and cause issues with your constant insults you call """BANTER""".

You suck. You're pathetic. You're trash. You're garbage.

You're an AusFAILIAN.

explain this

That's New Zealand you stupid Cuntadian LEAF.

*TRIGGERED

white strayans have top tier banter shitposts

how can maple niggers even compete

>Cannuckle Heads in charge of not copy pasting

Besides they won't throw any real bant. Trudeau said if Canadian's bant their enemies, their enemies win.

But first you need to bang a sheep, you sheepfucker.

>aussie
>born into shitposting, molded by it
>canadain
>literally irrelevant to everybody, pulls a romania and attempts to steal aus shitposting stats
There's a reason leaves blow

Is this shitposting irl?
rt.com/news/358950-knife-attack-australia-isis-terrorism/

good lord, Canada is already failing..

Seems like an Australian slept with your wife or some shit. Your country is cuckoldry manifested in a physical form.

your flag looks like weed.

$100 on Straya. They outkek the leaves every time.

We don't even need to try, we can just sit back with our beer, watch Canadians fail horribly then enjoy other countries pointing out there is simply no contest. Now say sorry Canada, it's after all what you are best known for.

AUSTRALIA BRINGING THE BANTZ!!!!!! HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HOOHO XDDDDDDDD NO SERIOUS DISCUSSION HERE ONLY EPIC BANTZ :^))) ELELELELELE PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE XDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA XDDDDD DDDDDD LOST A WAR TO EMUS LOL NO BANTZ THEIR UH OHHHHHHH NOW I SHIT POSTED OOPPPPS XDDDD I POSTED SHIT ON THIS BOARD AND I BROUGHT THE BANTZ A FUCKING LEAF HAHAH A HEHEHE HOHOHOHOH YAY!!!!!! BANTZ BANTER I LOVE BANTER!!! NO SERIOUS DICUSSION JUST BANTER!!!!! XDDDDDD
WE WANT MEMES WE WANT BANTER HAHAHA MAKE FUNNY POST GOOD BANTER :^))) XDDDD LELELELE INCLUDE ME ON THE SCREENSHOT REDDIT HEHEHE HOHOHO ANOTHER EPIC BANTZ FROM AUSTRALIA MORE LIKE AUSFAILIA HEHE HOHO :^)))) XDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD
UH OH A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHA AMERICANS ARE DUMB N FATTIES HAH A OHOHO HHEHEHEHHEHEH EH EH HEH HE HE!!!!! LOOKS LIKE EUOPRE IS KEKS AGAIN XDDDDDD BANTZ YOU JUST GOT BANTERED BY THE BANTZ KING THE BANT MASTER :^)))))))
HEHEHE I MADE A FUNNY POST!!!! AND I HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN FLAG UH OH OOHH H HEHEHE IT MUST BE FUNNY AND I DO NOT TAL KABOUT SERIOUS ENOUH FOR INT XDDDDDD I CAN NOTTTT HEHEH E HEO HOH OHO :^))))) EHEHEHEHHE XDDD DDDDD DDDDDDD PRISON COLONY HEHEH E OHOHO CONVICT LMAOOOOOOO OOOOOOO XDDDDDD AUSTDSFALIA BRING THE BANTZZZZZ!!!! XDDDD

wow really makes you think

leaf go

really hope trump builds a wall on the northern border first

We won before the fight even started.

I bet every nickel I have and everything I own on our tactical shitposters from down under.

GO STRAYA
O

S
T
R
A
Y
A

I am so sick of living under the weight of these stereotypes. Australians are more than just pieces of banter.

An Aussie hacked Sup Forums and took control of the site for keks, that's why we're known as the bantkings here.

Canadians just whine line insecure bitches.

Looks like the Canadians are too scared to defend their le ebin shitpost status

What a joke.

Kek did the Canadians not even show up for this thread?
Australians are the winners then

Why is straya so mad at canada? did a leaf fuck with their kangaroo?

Quick reminder we don't have a hole state of cucks, gays and multiculti scum unlike Canada and Quebec, we only have a city; Melbourne.

Entertain me.

If they fight you then you win

huffingtonpost.com/ed-coffin/canadian-man-raped-robbed_b_5134505.html

>be Australian
>have common sense gun laws
>hear someone breaking into home
>look out window and notice his ground harness is rusty
>throw boomerang at it
>rusty harness breaks and he falls up into the sky

Get on the right side of the planet you cunts

>tfw serious posting Australian but everyone just wants the bantz™

Shit. I guess next time we should use lube and give Canada a pillow to bite.

Same feel.

Fuck autistic jibberish

>OPs flag is kiwi
>leaf
really stimulated by neurons causing me to go through the action commonly known as thinking.

This is what you get for using your accent to fuck American women!
Now dance, monkey!

Assdevastated canacuck detected.

>being such a boring cunt he can't even fit in on the island of misfit criminals

are you gonna take this Australia?

idk m8 looked like he was complimenting us

Why don't drop bears attack the locals? Because they'd never drop as low as an Australian

that pasta made me cringe. please know who youre dealing with

DUUUDE!
weed.
ALAMAYOO

I fucking hate you pricks so much. You are the definition of shit and Britain would be fucking disappointed in you.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Some bogans sniffing tractor fuel behind their dad's shed?

False, it's because they're afraid of all the snakes and other animals that would kill them. They know that if someone looks funny eg: tourists they'll attack them because it's fresh new blood.

I am voting for this guy.

ALLOW ME

>be Canadian
>Drown in a sea of yellow on the way to work
>have to pay the 12 dollar white male tax to the local Syrian Refugee men
>stop working under realization that nothing I or any Canadian does will ever make us more relevant

CURRENT SCORES

Australians: 6
Canadians: 5

Close game so far, Cotton. Lets see how this plays out. Back to the field.

>Tractor Fuel
>Tractor Fuel here is diesel
>Not sniffing 91 or 98 premium

Learn you sniffs cuck.

>Be Canadian

Jesus Christ Italy incoming with the top tier bantz.

>Erdogan shitposting

>Canada
>Shitposting

Pick one

Even their legit posts are trash tier

>implying Canadians are afraid of anything

We braved the true north strong and free pal, carving our spot next to grizzly bears and deadly moose. The only requirement to settle Australia was "be a useless criminal getting kicked out of Brittan"

Gypsie-Leaf war when? Who will win second place shitposting?

Oh i'm just getting started.

>Canucks in charge of OC

yeah nah go fuck yourself leaf cunt

oh man this so accurate its not even funny. just give the god damn thread to auzcunts right now. im not even defending the leaf right now.

wow, you really are stupid... its like you want people to be embarrassed around you

Once again this image is accurate.

Just because your father was a gutter oil tycoon and had enough dolla dolla to buy you a plane ticket on a cargo plane and a shack in Ottawa so you can be chinese abroad, doesn't mean you're white.
You slant eyed yellow parasite

canadians dont understand that its a cultural thing

>second place

If Romania wasn't a meme country maybe we could take on you cunts

Also the leafs are too retarded to bring real bantz and only drop stale memes

>Be Australian
>drown in a sea of yellow on the way to work
>have to ban Australia day because it triggers the abos,
>having a fraction of the natural resourves, landmass, and gdp of Canada
>think you're as relevant

Is it true that the mounties are called mounties because the get mounted by moose?

Sorry bud, I bet you only drink the lysterine gold too right?

Take a hike

isn't she a nazi i red about it in vice how nazis pop a chub for her wtf why do they love miley cyrus???