>lightly touch on redpilled subjects
>2nd amendment
>immigration of muslims
>positive feels on her attitude
>fast forward until earlier tonight, second date
>trivia night with group of friends, half mine, half hers
>i make a "most Amerifats are dumb" statement
>laughs all around
>gf of libtard cuck friend (she's awesome at trivia, duh) "Yeah there are people who will vote for Trump"
>friends who know my power level don't say anything
>gf "I'm sorry I shouldn't have..."
>10/10 "No you're right, it's something that needs to be said"
>myheart.jpeg

I normally would drop this like a Florida State running back, but she possesses too much promise...
bros, is this lovely young woman beyond redemption? She's only 26 (I'm 30) so is it possible to redpill her and save the Aryan race?

she is like pic related except more petite, less gangly.

> be me
> be 1/8 Native American and 1/4 Armenian
> nobody knows I'm not fully white
> have 2 kids with a blonde haired blue eyed woman
I'm the sleeper agent you stormfags have nightmares about. The Aryan race is doomed

LOL

hahaha thought it was bean but was snek really

If she catches a whiff of you being a stormfag, you can kiss that sweet aryan booty goodbye.

>She's only 26
>I'm 30
>No stable long term relationship and no kids

Do what you want degenerate Cuck, your decisions don't matter to the "Aryan Race".

She's already been BLACKED white boy.

Whenever someone says "aryan" I know they're worthless white trash or lonely paranoid blonde faggots.

Fuck your made up shitty pseudo science

>Saving the Aryan Race
You can start by killing yourself

>>i make a "most Amerifats are dumb" statement
Why did you make this statement?
Bait?

What's the point of asking here as if you were to really dump her over political arguments.

>Blond hair
>Blue eyes
>6'8"
>Good jawline, face, swimmers body
>tfw you know all women are sluts thanks to 2015

That's just as good a piece of trivia as any.

You should have asked the libtard whats wrong with Trump and When she say he's a racist you ask her to explain how maintainig law and order is racist. As we all know they cant explain why he's racist because they're retarded and only repeat what media tells them.

Yes, because the slavics deserve to stay on this planet.

slowly redpill her

Need a few more dates, like outdoor shit, not fucking barfly faggotry.

You should say you'll vote for trump and ask, "what's wrong with him?" In a sort of teasing banter and get them to give ya reasons why not to.

Then after they say their reasons, just say, "well at least it's better than hillary, she's done way more bad stuff than trump ever did, trump is all talk at this moment anyway, i want to find out if he really does what he says he'll do"

And leave it at that mate, you don't wanna give the impression you're desperate.

Finally, red pill her with real world actions, not idle talk and propaganda.

By real world actions, fucking become successful with a career and shit, that's as redpilled as you can get.

Look pal women don't have minority opinions.
They always have the maisntream one.
If there is one girl with 4 bos and they are redpilled she will also be.
The girl just saw the liberal one as competition so she wanted to be as liberal as she was.
Nothing personal
He could've said the same about hillary if that girl would've said the same about hillary voters.

My ex gf, my mum and my sister were libtards. If you make your racism funny and use it to banter with them then they start doing it back as part of an inside joke with you. Then you put in a few facts and it starts to sink in. You have to subvert them with humour and truths... it only works if they like you and get on with you. It helps to be strong and confident.... beta males do not change anybody mind which is why betas fellow feminism and SJW movements.... they are incapable imposing their principles, morals and ideologies because they don't have any. They have been brain washed to abandon critical thinking. I'm an English chad, 6'2, 210 lbs (95K) personal trainer. When women see women flirting with a guy that creates immediate interest in that guy. Even without joking I can get girls to be racist as it becomes our "special" banter. If you're not a chad then be funny and likeable. I haven't met a girl I couldn't be "cheeky" with about racism, liberal girls being the best because they think you're doing it to be naughty. Eventually they do it back. The only people you do not do this with are people who have NO banter and take everything seriously.

is and you and your dad? because these are sure not russian tattoos

This is why I will service the Muslims if a race war ever happens.
I am 104lbs at 6'1 and have no strength. I am barely able to walk to work under my own leg muscles these days

Do you honestly think I will risk my life because of my race?
I don't care. I would happily give any service to Islam. Administration. Organisational. Sexual.
I would file 1000 documents in the name of Allah or suck 100000 dicks for Muhammed if it meant preserving my life, and I blame the west for making me soft. I have never had to work out or gain muscle. You don't see skinny Syrians or skinny Eritreans or skinny Somalians. They are all muscular brutes. We will perish before their mighty seed so why try and fight back?

Why? Aryan women are degenerate selfish parasites.

this a lot
humour is the way

You have Oslo.
Anything hard drug related you say is disregarded.

You're out numbered. It's over unless you deport immigrants back to their native counties. Not going to happen. In 3 generations, whites are a minority. Sad, but true.

>Kraut
>caling others cucks
O im laffin

>if i was there

Mate of course you see skinny Syrians and skinny Eritreans. I've been to these places to do volunteer work and the majority are skinnier. It's genetically advantageous to be slim in that environment and not carry too much body fat or muscle. The ones that have stayed behind are actually decent aswell and they told me that the people who have left to go to Europe are cowards and criminals or the sons of the rich.

What the fuck is this shit I shouldn't be seeing this post and that flag together. Hit the fucking gym your ancestors were fucking vikings you have that potential inside you.

I never get why you dumb fucks think that because someone disagrees with you politically you can't have a relationship with them? Do you also dump them when you have your first disagreement about something else too? If you like her and could see a future with her go for it.

This isn't even bait he's being serious

>will do anything to survive
>the right rises
>sides with enemy