Ayo

Ayo...

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/07/10-african-kings-and-queens-whose-stories-must-be-told-on-film/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W E
E

AYO LIL NIGGA IF U PULL DIS SORD OUT DA EARTH U DA KANG OF ENGLAND AND SHIT

Black people were kings before White's even founded civilization

Dey be living in di cave wen we wuz makn da pyrrids

WE FEW WE NAPPY FEW WE BAND OF NIGGAS AND SHIT
ANY OF U HOMEBOYZ WHO BLEEDS WITH ME THIS DAY SHALL BE MY NIGGA

AYO HOL UP

Yeah, show all those Kangz that enslaved them in the first place.

WE

Reminder this is happening.

>slave movies
12 Years a Slave, Django... What other movies would he be referring to?

Literally "gibs me dats"

*smacks lips*

We already had a planet of the apes movie

>Us
>KANGZ AND QUANGZ

Doesn't this nigger know for every king and queen there are thousands of poor nigger serfs?

>Nigger nation becomes superpower
>White America rapidly declines

Just like Liberia irl

we already had their racebait thread

is this all Sup Forums is now?

Niggers - Stop feeling sorry for us and admire us now.

Hollywood. - OK

>Sup Forums
>not ever a complete cesspit of forced memes, off-topic bait threads, and pedo spam

Does this include Egyptians being conquered and subjugated by the Romans?

Have they not heard of Liberia?

Since all humans on earth originated in eastern europe I don't think that's the case.

Oldest civilization was probably Ayy-rabs.

He said without posting any sources.

A HOE
A HOE
MY KANGDOM FOR A HOE

They found bones there that predate the oldest known human remains found in Africa.
Sorry I don't keep links to shit from 6+ months ago.

YASS KANGS SLAYY

OP yesterday (and today)

we truly are legion

niggers have always been slaves, even to their own people

staged as shit

you this thread and every other thread

Nick Cannon net worth:
$50 Million
Mariah Carey net worth:
$520 Million

He can't pay somebody to make a movie about African kings? I'm sure Mel Gibson would be interested in doing it.

The kangs were the ones who had the biggest mud hut in the village and wore a funny hat.

>Implying ((((Hollywood)))) would let Mel "Kikes on spikes" Gibson anywhere near an African Kings movie

Well, he could get started by pitching an idea to screenwriters about a West/Central African tribe, and a Chieftain he could star as. That would correspond most logically, according to his ethnicity.

Seems like everyone played by that rule. Europeans and Asians just had more elaborate and comfy architecture.

>Making movies of AfriKANGZ selling their people to the Arab slave trade.
Is this guy low-key /ourguy/?

Is he a Niggolo Machiavelli?

This will never not make me laugh.

that just happened within the last year. tis tru

Which African royalty would be a positive role model in nonfiction? I'm not shitposting, I'm sure there's got to be someone who wasn't a warlord or slaver.

it's funny how Sup Forumsbeards desperately tell themselves "it isn't real!" when it's truly triggered

monsamusa would be tight, he actually did something but he was muslim not shitskin.,..nvm

WE WUZ KANGZ DE WHYTE MAN CAME ALONZ N DETRAYED US

>he actually did something but he was muslim not shitskin
Well, all things considered, there's a fair amount of support in African American communities for the Muslim faith. A lot of it started with Malcolm X. It's not nearly as prevalent as it used to be, though.

Sundiata Keita. Can anyone even name any kangs? So much for relevance.

>2017
>anyone wearing an armband
Just like one of my Japanese animes!

>what is Asia

Topfuckingzozzle. Haven't laughed this hard for a while, thanks man

the whole "no pork, no alcohol" thing doesn't really sit well with the black community.

Look dey all loser like di wypipo be

Egyptian memes aside, I would go see a huge Hollywood production about Mansa Musa

Couldn't blame them if I tried, man.

he beat you to it and we alrdy decided hes a mudslime not a niger. dosnt count

Why? We know almost nothing outside of supposed wealth,and him lowering the value of gold during his hajj.

>We know almost nothing outside of supposed wealth,and him lowering the value of gold during his hajj
Let's be real: We can guess how he acquired it. But if they're looking for role models from history, they'll ignore that he almost definitely stole it or sold people.

Hannibal
Ramses the Great
Akhenaton

do you always use low quality bait?

He got it from mines most likely worked with slave labour.

>We know almost nothing outside of supposed wealth

Wouldn't that actually be a plus? Cleopatra (1963), was mostly pure bullshit and it was great anyway. When the fuck has "we know almost nothing" ever stopped a movie from being made?

It's not bait.

atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/07/10-african-kings-and-queens-whose-stories-must-be-told-on-film/

Saying you can't be black and Muslim at the same time is like saying you can't be black and Jewish at the same time. Nonsense,

nick cannon?
more like nick cannonigga hold his breath?

>Carthage, Turkey
>>AFRICA

lol

>Movie about Septimius Severus
>Is depicted as an actual black guy from Africa

Would be worth it just for the seething rage of /his/

It could be all about the journey, he starts out rich but provincial, kind of new money. He takes the trip and sees the wonders of the cradle of civilization, gets some worldly perspective, becomes more spiritual, all that stuff. Bonus liberal points for showing Islamic Golden Age. Starring Idris Elba and some Arab model as his love interest.

DAS RIGHT