ITT: Hannibal Ideas for Season 4

since Bryan Fuller already said S4 it's official let's predict what would happen.

>Will/Hannibal didn't die after all, Will arrested him and Hannibal let hjim do it so because he finally saw Will enjoy all the killing, meaning that his mission is true success.
>Will and his family happy forever blahblah blah yatta yatta yatta you guys know
>now the Hannibal/Clarice storyline enters
>Buffalo Bill and some other filler killers

thats just some ideas tho.

If he still intends on making clarice black, this show is doa again

if its not on The Food Network who cares?

Clarice Starling is going to be black, and probably transgender. You know this.

fullers idea was that they both survived and ate/killed scully then they go on the run to brazil and end up in argentina. dont know when clarice shows up or if they end up captured

Buenos Aires shenanigans
Hints to SotL, but doesn't happen yet in S4
Hannibal finally gives Will the d but it's metaphorical and in slow motion.

>S4 happening
What. I thought this show got cancelled?
What's the go here?
i miss our homo(no homo)lust threads.

>Hannibal arrested again.
>clarice starling love story behind bars
>back to monster of the week formula
>will written out, sick of his edginess
>fuller tones down the patrician declarations of masterful cinematography and go back to telling a story

starz may pick it up since hes doing american gods but S2 has to be done first before fuller can begin S4 of hannibal

kek at the clock, I hate that I didn't discover Sup Forums til after hannibal was canceled.

I predict 5 whole episodes dedicated to slow motion water dripping.

>i miss our homo(no homo)lust threads.
I wish I watched the show then instead of waiting till later, the threads always seemed fun.

Shame. Season two threads were so much fun.

K I N O
I
N
O

will mad mikkelson still be hannibal

Please no. It ended as good as anyone could have hoped. Anything after the fact is just going to be 100% insufferable fan service full on homo-erotica/diversity/femme fatale pandering.

Fuller wanted to make Clarice a strong independent black woman who don't need no man. Fuck him. He couldn't even make Molly bearable to watch or Dollarhydes blind bitch for that matter. Both already done to perfection in previous movies.. but Fuller has to jump on the DUDE JUST MAKE THEM BLACK LMAO bandwagon like it'll automatically stand in for bad character writing.

latina and you guys are some butthurt faggots

He was going to have Will take the place of Clarice in the original story and the way she ends up becoming his companion.

Since the Silence rights revert back (or have reverted?) this year, he can do something different and actually have Clarice be her own character.

All I want is Lee Pace in some capacity.

Hannibal threads were the height of Sup Forums.

Except during the first half of Season 3, when everyone (including me) was bitching about everything taking so goddamn long to get moving since we knew it was the last season.

In the end, it was perfect and the slow pace at the beginning of the season felt right when everything finally ramped up but when it was happen it felt shitty as fuck.

>Lee pace playing Buffalo Bill
Would it be kino?

Fuck yes it would.

But imagine the kino if he had been Dolarhyde.