Supporting the Hilldawg through thick-and-thin. It's damn time we return to Clinton policies...

Supporting the Hilldawg through thick-and-thin. It's damn time we return to Clinton policies, since the last time left us with prosperity and an economic surplus. We remember.

no

trump is a true dictator, he must have mein kampf on his nightstand. the psychology is behind his supporters too - they know they've been screwed but dont really understand how

Your right, And every real Sup Forumstard knows that Hillary is the real racist, just look at how shitty everything she has ever done for blacks has ended for them!

Shes not incompetent, she just hates em.

#SEIG HEILLERY

HRC is going to be such a bitch that you alt-right fags are going to love it. As soon as she gets elected, she'll turn into the true moderate conservative that she is.

Black people love Bill, like most people, and love Hillary as well. Like most people. Bill used to be called the "first black president", until, obviously, we elected a black president twice over.

She's not trustworthy

This is now a Trump Thread

>Bill was first black president

Just because he played jazz, smoked weed, dodged the draft, cheats and rapes women doesn't mean hes black. Wait...

People still like Bill? Even in my country we think he's a lying sack of shit and the fact that Hillary is allowed to join the elections is retarded. He lied on international television when he stated that he did not have sex with that woman. He's a piece of shit and undoubtly so is she.

This is why he actually got the description:

“No matter how smart you are, how hard you work, how much coin you earn for us, we will put you in your place or put you out of the place you have somehow, albeit with our permission, achieved. You will be fired from your job, sent away in disgrace, and—who knows?—maybe sentenced and jailed to boot. In short, unless you do as we say (i.e., assimilate at once), your expletives belong to us.”

It was supposed to be a racist jab at niggers

People love Bill. He lead our country in a time of prosperity, and balanced our budget. The only people who care that he got his dick sucked, are the most shallow and short-sighted. No man's a saint, but we expect a President to deliver for the people. Clinton delivered.

Bill is a serial rapist

He got the description because:

“No matter how smart you are, how hard you work, how much coin you earn for us, we will put you in your place or put you out of the place you have somehow, albeit with our permission, achieved. You will be fired from your job, sent away in disgrace, and—who knows?—maybe sentenced and jailed to boot. In short, unless you do as we say (i.e., assimilate at once), your expletives belong to us.”

Again, i was making a racist jab at filthy niggers

Clearly not, but if he were, he'd be a serial rapist who balanced the American budget.

Get your liberal blue pilled head out of your hummus filled anus, Bill is a serial sex offender and Hillary is a serial murderer

And I'm obviously defending the people you're attacking.

Balanced budget.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

I attack everyone. Some more than others because they deserve it

Didn't prevent 9/11

Bill wasn't President during 9/11.

No but he could've killed Osama before he radicalized

Carter and Reagan could have not armed the Taliban in the first place, before Osama radicalized.

Take it easy Satan, we know arming the Mujahadeen was a bad idea in hindsight