When will Brexit Article 50 be handed in?

Now that a hard Brexit is agreed on, what is there still to be prepared for the negotiations?

All them migrants, rapefugees, jobs, families, joint ventures, loans, etc
For both sides?

What kind of deal we want. Still hasnt been established

Beginning of next year I think, it's just that once its handed in you only have 2 years sort out new trade deals before britain actually leaves, so there trying to sort out the seals before article 50 so that way there's less pressure

>what is there still to be prepared for the negotiations?
How to maximize German butthurt. From the recent posts on here, I see it's going quite well indeed.

You seem to forget there's over 20 other states which will seek to maximize Britbong tushyhurt.

Tbh senpai I just want the EU to crash and burn
ITEXIT WHEN?

you mean ItaLeave

The UK runs a trade deficit with the EU so you can wreck your industries by trying to maximize Brit hurt if you want to. Meanwhile we'll be over here trading with the 85% of the world economy that isn't in the EU.

>Implying we rely on EU trade

Your car industry will collapse if Merkel tries to punish us. While the U.K benefits from trade from France and Germany it isn't reliant on it, and it's not like we need to trade with shitholes like Poland to survive, we run a deficit with the EU as a whole so the EU stands to lose more than we do.

Hard Brexit.

Use the import tariffs to subsidise British exports against tariffs.

As trade deficit, pocket the difference.

Amusingly we can do that, but its illegal for EU states to the same under State Aid laws.

We win, the EU loses, and all because of EU laws.

Bwahahahahahah!

Did you took into account the Scottish Independence?

You Brits are still delusional cuckolds

This will be such a disaster but I truly hope it lasts as it has been great to see such political nonsense.

>Scottish independence
>Implying their economy would not collapse in seconds.

Now a hard brexit is agreed on, we need to understand if we are sending all out brown people back to Germany on the Eurostar or on the Ferry, and whether Germany is paying for their tickets or France.

They're waiting to see if Trump gets elected.

If Clinton gets elected the UK will back out and return to the EU.

Open your eyes

>They will vote to be independent. This will never happen.

Favorable trade deals, visa free travel. That's IT. Nothing to be agreed.

>so there trying to sort out the seals before article 50 so that way there's less pressure

>so their trying to drag out the process to mount enough political will to force another referendum

There, I fixed it for you.

Also, your flag is silly.

OK then, in the event of Scottish independence, we use our even greater wealth to further subsidise exports making them the cheapest in the EU and the most profitable for Britain.

You understand (a) its never going to happen and (b) Scotland is a lead weight on the backs of England anyway since the North Sea oil dried up.

Wow such a happy union of allies, glad we left a group of such petty vindictive countries if they are willing to spite us for the sake of it. Keep this attitude up and Germany won't have much of a union left to rule over.

>their
>amerifats in charge of english lel

the correct usage there is "their're", you dumbfuck

So, the dynamics of this are interesting.

Since the Remoaners formed a group, it had to be counteracted, so the successful Brexiteers have formed a "Hard Brexit" group to move the conversation from in/out to hard/soft Brexit.

This is standard political manoeuvring.

>MFW Remainers realise they've caused a hard Brexit because they couldn't keep their emotions in check.

>implying it'll ever happen

Article 50 will only be triggered if Scotland says yes, and Scotland will only say yes if they get independence

FUCK OFF, HARD BREXIT NOW - (((DEAL))) OR NO (((DEAL)))!!!!!

1. Nobody cares what Scotland thinks and they have no legal or constitutional method to make anyone care.
2. Scotland doesn't want independence, the SNP doesn't want an independence referendum because they can't win anyway.
3. The EU won't admit Scotland even if they become independent because it will either cost Germany more monies or reduce gibs for everyone else. They have a huge deficit, they are not a "going concern".

Never gonna happen, their economy would tank in a nanosecond.

The only way an independent Scotland could be economically viable is if they join the EU for the gibs, but Spain would stonewall the shit out of that because it would legitimize their own separatist movements.

I see, it seems that Britain isn't willing to get out of EU fast to benefit their economy though.

Don't forget about Spain vetoing Scotland's entrance into the EU cuz Catalonia.

t. Butthurt achmed

EU might not be against an independent scotland as a member but some individual countries like spain will be and always veto their entrance depending on the goverment at the time

They already had one you smelly gyppo.

>What kind of deal we want. Still hasnt been established
Actually, it has. Hard Brexit.

>The UK runs a trade deficit with the EU so you can wreck your industries by trying to maximize Brit hurt if you want to.
No. You got no tariffs on goods and with the WTO there won't be any. So whether or not the UK gets a good trade deal with the EU or not is completely irrelevant for goods manufacturing powerhouses like Germany.

>Use the import tariffs to subsidise British exports against tariffs.
Hard Brexit doesn't mean tariffs. Actually tariffs would not be imposed.

Hard Brexit means no single market membership, no customs union membership, no services market membership, no passporting rights and no freedom of labour.

What stops them from getting another one after the brexit?

And it will be successful since it was a close one!

>if we are sending all out brown people back to Germany on the Eurostar or on the Ferry
Your brown people will stay in the UK, don't worry about it. Your Pakis and Nigerians are 100% British already. Chicken Tikka is your national dish, you know. 5 million blacks live in the UK, 5 million Indian subcontinentals, 40% of people in London are white.

Enjoy your degenerate island before it goes full Africa.

>Wow such a happy union of allies, glad we left a group of such petty vindictive countries

You do understand that after a divorce you don't schmuse any more and you are only about "me me me", right? All EU states will try to get the fucking best deal for themselves, not accomodate the wishes of the fucking Brits.

>Don't forget about Spain vetoing Scotland's entrance into the EU cuz Catalonia.
This is a meme. Really, it is a meme. Spain can welcome Scotland into the EU and still tell Catalonia to fuck off. The shit is not linked at all.

And suddenly you're a paneuropeanist

Wait, article 50 wasn't triggered yet ? Will it ever be triggered at this point ?