So. Tired. Of. Winning

So. Tired. Of. Winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So. Much. Winning.

>We need a Republican President to encourage growth of the economy to make it stronger and better

>Disregard that I suck cocks.

So he's perfectly happy that his people are upset? He actually sees this as a victory?

>people are paying 18% less money to watch niggers hit each other

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

>when you have twenty points but your first one is so retarded no one will even read the rest

To be fair, that's every politician out there.

Robert Reich is 5'2"

That's racist delete

I was able to get my sunday ticket canceled and refunded. Thank you Trump.

We Wuz ESPN n shiet

tl;dr it's 12 other times Drumpf conned you, not that you'd care

SO. MUCH. WIN

You have to understand that Trump has absolutely no diplomatic skills whatsoever. He's not a politician. He's a television personality with a real estate empire.

>he's /ourguy/, he's not like the other politicians

Hillary isn’t president. I’m 100% fulfilled. Couldn’t give a fuck if Trump nuked the entire world. The anguish that bitch and libtards like you go through every day is such a gift that can’t be taken away.

>Trump hurting sports.

Everything we're getting now is just gravy, isn't it?

If you could read (which granted, you did imply was something you struggled with), you'd notice that I'd addressed that

So you're a man child

So when he ran has not being a run of the mill politician he was actually just being a politician and lied about that. 5d chess.

concern trolling is unbelievably lame

but I guess shouting "racist!" doesn't work anymore, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NFKEKS AND NIGGERS BTFO

I doubt that there are many Rust Belt Boomers on here, so this was more-or-less implied when he revealed he was a Trump guy.

Does the NFL really believe their viewers are wimpy scrawny liberal nu-males?

Of coarse this was going to hurt them.

remind me why the american people aren't marching on Washington with assault weapons again?

>literally supporting someone to make the other side mad

People like you are reasons why modern conservatism is intellectually bankrupt.

3.1% economic growth
almost double what King Nigger produced

>marching

If only these fucking Drumpflings would shape up and join the winning side

Obama saved the economy and Trump is riding off of it, you cuck.

Seriously kill yourself.

ho right, now I remember. Carry on.

>when your president runs on an "America First" anti-interventionist stance but then proceeds to bomb Syria, which ultimately wasted taxpayer dollars and had no strategic advantage, command a raid on Yemen in spite of all of your military advisers telling you not to that ended in a disaster, and continues the Afghanistan war
>when your supporters claim that at least you won't start WW3, and then you proceed to provoke North Korea, a country with access to nuclear weapons, over Twitter
>when you run a campaign centered around "draining the swamp", attacking Wall-Street, and getting rid of the establishment while "building the best team" but then proceed to invite Goldman Sachs, Exxonmobil, and Wall-Street into government while Bannon, Price, Spicer, Preibus, Flynn and others who originally stood with you either get fired, involved in scandals, or leave
>when you claim to have the best healthcare plan, then admit after election that you had no plan and you expected it to already be done and on your table after being elected while your call for repealing obamacare fails three times even though you wrote the Art of the Deal and your party controls all three branches of government
>when you promised ten legislative measures within your first 100 days but couldn't even initiate a single one of them, alongside numerous other promises like labeling China a currency manipulator and canceling all federal funding to Sanctuary cities
>when you lie to your supporters about appointing a special prosecutor to go after clinton, publicly admit you don't want to hurt her, but your supporters are still delusional enough to obsess over her nearly one year after the election is over
>when you still have no idea where the money for your wall is coming from
>when you campaign claiming to be the hardest on immigration, yet flip flop on issues like DACA, the Dreamers, amnesty, and Muslim immigrants constantly while inviting 45k refugees in 2018

>Implying (((Sup Forums))) is not their psych-op

Holy shit, never take what they say seriously especially if they look like that.

Too many words. Words are for cucks. Fuck off, cuck.

p much this desu. I'd be glad if Trump nuked my city though

Not an argument.

have you seen the liberals? so basically your just pointing out most people are ugly.

good
hockey is an a million dollars better sport and people in other countries actually play it, except for the third world, which is a good thing (see: soccer)

>Literally s e e t h i n g

>Yeah, fuck using my brain!

>Ticket sales
They make a majority of their money from their tv deals, and the ratings were up 16% on tv for the last week. Ticket sales are irrelevant

>Obama saved the economy
Can't tell if you're being ironic or moronic

Whatever helps you sleep, cuck ;)

why can't you people read?

Why are leftists so triggered?

That's not entirely fair. There are still a few good ones like John McCain who can stop Drumpf.

>u mad XD?!

Reddit is around the corner.

>can't even tell that those actually are liberals because the alt-right is full of degenerate neckbeards too

our military is op

have you seen liberals though?

good hopefully that whole sport just fucking dies. I'm sick of boomers being condescending to me or calling me gay because I don't watch their favorite niggers prancing around.

53 / 17 / 27 / 1

I honeslty don't get leftists. You get upset that you're called cucks, so you call other people cucks? Then you're upset that Jews are being blamed, so you call Trump a Jew? Just make up your minds.

>trying to turn your opponent's insults back around because they got under your skin so much

Hockey is for snowniggers sorry

Trump is an idiot, but he's b marginally etter than your average democrat

You've yet to refute how Trump isn't a raging zionist

average retarded trumpfag, can't even tell who is on his side LMAO

have you seen liberals though?

>this assblasted by Trump
Keeps getting better and better
Say it with me!
F o u r m o r e y e a r s

All the trump cucks and liberal cucks getting mad at each other.

I am laughing, please continue.

>no lock her up
>no wall
>no mass deportations
>dreamers get to stay
>no immigration reform
>no muslim ban
>no obamacare repeal
>no drain the swamp
>administration full of globalists
>scaling up presence in Afghanistan
>giving billions in arms to the Saudis

The truth is any president only has limited power to influence the economy. There are just too many gears and the biggest one, the dependency ratio, is more or less outside of a president's control. The american population is aging, just like it is in most of the western world. I don't care if you kick whoever you want out of the country but you can't expect the economy to get better by kicking out young workers and keeping old dependents.

lmao

>2017
>Complaining about Zionism
You Muslim or something mate?

>it's okay to fuck up our country as long as you're not the other side

How's that Obamacare repeal going, Donnie?

They look like fatty pepepedes without the hats, evidently.

The typical conservative is a chad though. We all know it's true and if you'd stop spending all your time in a hugbox looking at the one or two pictures of non attractive trump supporters you find you would know that.

go

actually most of them are super skinny with little muscle mass because they are weirdly obsessed with veganism.

uh huh

>four more years
Of civil war, yes.

Are you for real?

>breitbart

holy shit lol

it's not a joke

people like this actually post here

He was still better option than that corrupt cunt and Bernie "honeymoon in good ol' USSR" Sanders

Upset?

its saturday night. we KNOW who are the people posting here on this night of the week.

I can't tell if this is implying /sci/ is liberal or not. /sci/ is full of aspies who don't know about literally anything other than pure math.

Oh, you mean like your average Sup Forumsthe_donald fag?
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

see

Are you a /fit/ chad?

There would literally be no difference if Hillary was president. At least Hillary would get her shit done.

>people trying to belittle others for being unmanly in between their whining sessions about "toxic masculinity"

impossible to take seriously

I'm not talking about "the right wing", I'm talking about Sup Forums

I mean the Republicans are a bunch of Israel-boning jew-lovers that foughtslavery and jim crow...you're supposed to be better than that, right?

But keep living in denial, neckbeard

Of course, those guys all look like they have good taste when it comes to entertainment.

oh he mad

>op will be deleted before

really makes you think

my first post you replied to already answered this reply though

beats what the typical leftist looks like.

>their whining sessions about "toxic masculinity"
I don't know what that is.

Who do you think these people's aesthetic role models have been over the last 20 to 30 years?

various types of """people"""" post here

Oh no but you see we're supposed to love Israel now because Trump loves Israel, Sup Forums has always loved Israel, praise kek! MAGA