So what is Sup Forums's general consensus on this?

So what is Sup Forums's general consensus on this?

Also MST3K thread

>Best episodes are Timechasers, Mitchel and Squirm.

New show sucks ass
Mike is better than Joel
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank is the best episode

Gamera series was the best, Merlins Shop is my fav anyways

Noooooo Springs

Influenced too many e-celeb dipshits. Stale in it's own rite.

Mike > Joel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the new guy
Doubt it will get another season, it was just fan service

Wouldn't be surprised if they shit it out just to make sure they could hold on to the rights.

Felicia Day is fucking annoying.

new show is good, not great
mike and joel are equal
everyone's got a different opinion on best episode

She thinks she is a comedian too

And your opinion is shit and wrong.

you seem mad that you cant close a gate on subjective opinions, friend

Self important smug liberals: the show

My top three:

Space Mutiny
Master Ninja
Leave The Bronx (I don't remember the name, but you know the one.)

Go get Rifftrax and fuck the new MST. It's the best part the show, Rifftrax is, and they added Mary Jo and Bridget recently.

Mike seasons = 10/10
Joel seasons = 9/10
Johan (Netflix) seasons = 1/10

Decent choices. I'd go for the same top three but I'd have to put Puma Man as my third.

>Pu - ma Man, he flies like a moron!

Well that song is in my head now.

Best episodes:

Final Sacrifice
Time Chasers
Space Mutiny

What was his name again?

Nah Joel is best. He created the concept as well as the puppets.

And Mike improved and perfected it. His chemistry with the other two is perfect and he's just a better writer.

One thing I notice is that a LOT of people's top episodes were the Mike ones on the SciFi channel. Once they got rid of Trace/Frank/Josh/etc, they really reeeeally got better as a whole.

>He created the concept as well as the puppets.
And Mike utilized both better.

good shit, I thought it would get brung down by the two turds on the left but they're barely in it, the core fallcuties are all still present

Escape 2000 was the “Leave the Bronx” movie, and that one is a criminally underrated episode.

Flint Ironstag

I still consider MST3K to be the greatest television show of all time, but I couldn’t make it through the Netflix season. I gave it a fair shot, but I made it as far as the Starcrash episode, and realized that I was still waiting for the show to “get good”. People talk about Cry Wilderness like it’s some awesome episode, but the movie’s general weirdness is doing all the heavy lifting.

Best episodes are Prince of Space, Hobgoblins, and Magic Voyage of Sinbad.

Stump Chunkman

Apart from the fact that I'll never again experience joy in my life, I don't think Red Zone Cuba had any kind of negative effect on me.

Sinbad isn't that good.

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS:

space mutiny
puma man
manos: the hands of fate
escape 2000
prince of space

these always make me laugh despite having watching those episodes dozens of times

Insert Overdrawn at the Memory Bank in there and we can be friends.

>it has Patton Oswalt

people call them the 'mike' episodes but they always seem to forget that they brought in someone else to play crow, someone far better

Surely The Final Sacrifice has to be on there somewhere

i actually watched that a few days ago

>FATMAN

i'd put ODATMB at 6th purely because of how amazing the villain of prince of space looks

Bob Johnson

eh its pretty good but i dont find it nearly as funny as the 5 on my list

I'll allow it then.

Mike's last season or two might be the best string of movies but they each have good episodes.
Top 3
Soultaker
Laserblast
The Final Justice
can't think of any Joel eps at the moment

The delivery of the jokes on the new show is so off-putting I couldn't really watch it. It was like they felt they had to be making jokes constantly. It was rushed and unnatural. The new cast was lame, too, and all the antics taking place in the theater were distracting.

JOE CAMEL AND WIFE MURDERER THEATER 3000

What are your guy's thoughts on Joe Bob? I really liked his I Spit on Your Grave commentary learned a lot. Also what Riffs have you guys seen recently I watched The Apple was great but It was my first time seeing it.

I've got a bunch of episodes of Monstervision I've been meaning to make my way through. I remember enjoying the hell out of it as a kid but haven't watched his stuff in years.

I love Joe Bob. I think it was Monstervision showing the remake of Night of the Living Dead around the same time that I was playing Resident Evil 2 for the first time that got me obsessed with zombie movies for a while. The dude had the right combination of charisma, knowledge, and passion for shitty horror movies that made it a blast to watch.

agree with the bottom two but the new show was fun, I liked it

>getting Joel instead of Mike

goat joel eps:
Pod People
I Accuse My Parents
Gamera
Fugitive Alien
Time of the Apes