The virgin bale vs the chad affleck

>the virgin bale vs the chad affleck

>suit padded with foam

bale was pathetic for the dark knight, a lanky fuck

the suit looked terrible too.

I wish we could take batfleck back in time and put him in the Nolan movies, because Bale's portrayal is seriously the worst thing about the trilogy imo.

>What gives you the right?
>What's the difference between you and me?

>impractical tacticool suit you can't even move your neck.

his voice was awful too
nolan's batman is stain on batman trilogy

loool look guys so realistic and so nolanesque

whats nolanesque mean ?

>Not Keaton and West master race

same as lovecraftian, kubricky, kafkaesque

Hell yeah
>You're the boss, Boss

>JOKAH
>THAS RITE, MAH BOI ROBBIN TRACKYA DOWN, HES WICKED SMAHT
>YA GOTTA COM AHT NAO

a la Nolan

>mfw the best batsuit is from a Telltale game

I can't stand modern Telltale

I'M NOT WEARING PANTS

Same, everything since the GoT game has been shit, only the Borderlands game was good.

So how long does it take batman on average to paint his eyelids and skin around the eye ports on his suit, as these two shots clearly show?

Did he carry a make-up kit with his suit?

forgetting about the swingingest bat that ever swing

well, if being virgin is being christian bale, a oscar winner and also of multiple other awards, while being a chad is being ben affleck, a mere cape sh- oh wait

>Borderlands game
>was good.
Pick one

>lanky
>90kg @6ft

Are Americans just fat to think Affleck looks better?

It was good, for something like Borderlands.
That is, a brainless comedy you play to have fun and a good chuckle. If you play something with "Borderlands" in the title and you expect the kino levels of TWD S1 or The Wolf Among Us, you're just wrong

Pretends to be realistic and deep, is actually whacky nonsense.

lmao

>lanky
HE

nolan batman helmet has always looked retarded

That's a really funny gif, can I save it on my computer?

he's a big guy

>I can't stand modern Telltale

Why though?

Keep in my mind I don't play video games too often, and never a Telltale game; I'm just really curious.

That outfit is so aesthetically pleasing. The whole flick should have been in the post apocolyptic setting.

the newer telltale games are basically movies in which you press a button once or twice every 20 minutes

European here, the BvS suit makes him look like a bear, Bale's suit looks retarded.

HOWEVER, Bale was in much better shape than Affleck, who needed CGI abs.

Arkham Knight standard batsuit looks better

hokey pads

bale actually undergoes serious physical change unlike batfleck who just eats at mcdolans

>the newer telltale games are basically movies in which you press a button once or twice every 20 minutes
I'd actually be okay with that, used to play visual novels with barely no interaction like Umineko, if the newer games were good. But they're not. I feel they're just making games for the sake of making money, which I don't condemn, but it affects the quality of their games. I don't think they're really inspired anymore

Snyder makes Nolan look like a doofus. schumacher tier

I'm not wearing hockey pants

CAN'T WAKE UP

They're both horrible, in their own way. The one on the right looks like a mod armor from Skyrim and the latex one is embarrasing

btfo

>dealing with criminal elements
>swat team are also tacticool
>it bad that batman is tacticool

SWAT teams have vests, helmets, visors, pads on knees and elbows, etc. Practical shit.

Affleck look like he doesn't do shit in this suit, like he's playing dress up.

Boonk gang hole lotta gang shit

Borderlands had a shit ending tho

Yeah the suit was good but the cowl was awful also why did the villians always outshine him in every movie

Its all yours my friend

>Affleck look like he doesn't do shit in this suit, like he's playing dress up.
Because that's what he's doing, he's playing a comic book vigilante in a suit that's supposed to be streamlined and based heavily on the way it looks in the comics. You may not dig it's simplicity but there's no doubt it functions, especially seeing as it took a point blank .45 round to the head

Post bulge

>football player vs rugby player

Bale got himself in crazy shape.
Affleck is an embarrassment.
The "hurr bigger is better" demographic are vocal.

>inb4 a 100 replies thinking you meant American Football and not Soccer

>you can't even move your neck.
that was an in joke about the batsuit in the 1989 Batman

I don't know if I called it an "in-joke" when it's fairly obvious, until Dark Knight all the Batsuits were unable to move their necks freely.
it's actually kind of cool in a way tho

Affleck was cool but he was just nothing but bitterness. Bale had range and likability.

I like the fight scenes in those movies honestly. He's not twirling around the room doing ADHD hyper fast martial arts shit, just straight up socking dudes or backhanding them with maybe a hint of technique in there. He takes them down in like 3 hits tops, nothing fancy.

>I swear to god!
>SWEAR TO MEEEEEE
Baleman was legit crazy right?

This gif is Nolan's trilogy summed up entirely.

>Eccentric rich guy who dresses up and comes out at night to fight crime in his city
>Has an irrational fear of bats, decides to become a bat to fight his fear and inspire fear in others
>Not a basement-dweller but a literal cave-dweller
>Taking up little boys, brainwashing them to do the same things he does
>Not batshit crazy

Bruce Wayne is legit crazy, even if he's a good guy with good intentions

Brainwashing? Robin had the same motivation he had, to fight crime to avenge his parents's death. Batman just fostered that motivation, didn't he?

They did somewhat fix it in season 2.

fatman on batman