VIDEO: Based muslim beats up 6 (six) dutch "men" all by himself

youtube.com/watch?v=slfl7IIept0

Why are Germanics so cucked?

Why do you have to mention the religion?

Why did you reply? Just report as spam and

SAGE
A
G
E

this
The guy is obviously built asf, has nothing to do with 'cucks' or 'muslims'

Also OP is a huge faggot

ANOTHA ONE

BTFO

And Sup Forumscucks say Muslims can't fight KEK.

Jesus Christ, why did all the twinks just stop fighting?

>the deerposter is back
oh boy

He's fat as fuck.
Those euro gayboys stood like cucks while he punched one by one.
They should all kill themselves in shame.

Muslims are built to destroy. Their entire existence revolves around it.
We're not. We are constructive and peaceful.
That is somewhat problematic, as we are not equipped to defend ourselves from the muslim rape train rolling through europe at the moment

the guy was an ordinary guy the dutch dudes were scrawny manlet looking idiots who couldnt fight it was obvious

nobody even put up a fight holy kek, bet the police couldn't even do anything about it too

these cucks have probably never even been in a middle school yard fight and they think they stand a chance against the muslim barbaric hordes

by the time I was 15 I had already beaten to unconsciousness half a dozen fellas, got my shit stomped a couple of times and put a nigger twice my size into the hospital

I'm starting to think Europa is up for the taking and I'm a chump for not having booked my flight yet

>We're not.

hahaha what?
he's fat and slow
one legsweep and his biggest enemy will be gravity
those slow motion swings are so easy to block

>Germanics
>constructive and peaceful

Every destruction of Europe since the Roman Empire can be fucking traced back to you.

I can't watch this shit the camera person is just waving his phone around like a faggot nigger.

eu disse que essa história tinha um final triste
na sessão da tarde eu nem era o principe
eu só era o jegue que você galopou

this, maybe ive been looking at this all wrong i mean, it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if americans booked some tickets that way too

Pathetic weak feminine whites. When the race war starts you won't stand a chance. You are going to get knocked out, headstomped to death and your women taken as trophies.

Fag.
Any American worth his salt would tumble that fat boy hard.

>all by himself

he had at least one guy throwing bottles at peope

europe needs murrica lol its obvious

Im waiting. Bring it! I would put your children on spikes in front of you!

they could split up three guys per person and destroyed them lol

The race war won't be fought with fists.

>manlet looking

Dutch are the tallest people in Europe.

That means they are the strongest and most intelligent people in Europe.

And even the strongest and most intelligent Europeans can't defeat a muslim 6:1.

KEK

pussy ass eurotrash

You europeans really need to die off.

As quickly as possible.

>all by himself
>his terrence hill companion throws glass bottles at the other guys who don't use any weapons
whew

WHAT'S WITH THE DEER. WHY DOMYOU ALWAYS POST IT

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

>legsweep
is that how they do it in your anime

These Dutch are fucking pathetic. Bless up

I have to literally act like a harmless person in everyone of my actions when im around muzzies. Those fucking bitches piss their panties if i even hint at being a threat. I dream of a race war. I will decorate my yard with little brown heads

underated post, atleast the slavs keep their wars to themselves

The caliphate will come to Europe inshallah

He came back later. at like 1 minute in.

alone

And he literally just walked from one person to another hitting people

you european faggots didn't even try to fight

(doesnt mean theyre strongest or smartest but..) hey they still looked shrimpy all im saying lol.

btw no the strongest europeans are in america sorry

Not exactly all by himself, since a fellow shitskin started throwing bottles at them, and he also used a bottle as a weapon against one of the Whites. Still, those dutchies should be ashamed of themselves.

horrible punches too, all-swing no-hip

he even gets up in their face before throwing them, can't believe they were surprised at all by that

what must have gone through their minds at that moment?

>holy shit
>muhammed is up on my face
>what should I do?
>is he going to get violent?
>I can't just assume that!
>maybe it's their culture!

Over the years we've come to prioritize brain over brawn because we had no enemies for decades and focusing on intellectual improvement was a bigger benefit for society and the economy than training people to fight.

And some day we will reach a tipping point, where we will use that superior intellect to genocide all the unwanted out of our countries.

Weak and pathetic! Europe will soon fall into the hands of the Muslims

You should book the flight and join the fight. Not every street has been completely conquered by immigrants. Still plenty of white boys to put in their place.

The most enraging thing is how whites are so feminine and cucked they don't even ATTEMPT to fight back. Even when faced with violence, they cannot become savage as the situation demands them to.

Just die all of you.

you do remember who led the greatest empires right

They've probably never been in a fight before in their lives. Kek, did you see that retard trying to bullrush a guy twice his size?

What the fuck did he think was going to happen?

So? this is just more proof that Muslims are not compatible with the people of europe. they're strong, aggressive, extremely fertile and have the strength of 10 white men.

That's why europeans dont want them.

>tallest
>That means they are the strongest and most intelligent
You've obviously never met a Dutchman

you see them all the time here, tall handsomely feminine scrawny nordic europeans, what's up with that? is that what women want in men over there ?

What is a muslim but a lost jew? When i see a muslim, i see the poor genes, the weakness of stature, and the ignoble slime that is normally a jew. They are the same.

or you'll just another revolution

Wait, which country is dutch again?

Denmark?
Netherlands?
Holland?

Why not call yourself Dennish
Neandathal and Hollish

Jokes on you. I have no woman. I have no life. I have nothing. Nothing to lose either. You can't win against me, because I've already lost. Good luck with this fight.

This is such a miserable display of a human male , just standing there letting a sandnigger dominate you while outnumbering him , those little faggots should commit suicide publicly and their parents need to apologize for spawning such undignified offspring may god have mercy on you

Are you actually proud of that?

Because it sure sounds like you're proud of that.

Dutch men are thought to be very effeminate, no wonder he rekt them up

dutch are notorious for being faggots, i was in portugal last year with a few mates and we bumped into this group of dutch who we drank with for a bit. all of a sudden they decided to turn on us telling us they hate the british, needless to say we kicked the fuck out of them well minus the 3 that ran off and left their mates behind

>be czech
>have no woman

Literally how ?

i know man i cant believe europeans these days, seriously. I'm surprised how urbanized/domesticated they are.

too busy filming borno

Maybe is the Romans weren't pushing a corrupt degenerate Christian society they would have been strong enough to fight back. They were in decline anyway.

The Goth won fair and square, and it wasn't as if it was unprovoked, the Romans were invading Gothic territory for centuries.

Every single society that has been shaken up by Germanics deserved it.

its ok he is just a slav he only needs vodka

that's just a drunk fat guy

>m-muh white master race!
>it takes at least a dozen whites to take on white fat muslim
Lmao

And all the damage control claiming the muslim was fucking trained to fight in his "barbaric" country and whites are actually just peaceful people who dindu nuffin and only focus on progress and societal development. Lmfao how pathetic

We'll see what you guys will do on the day of the rope and when the race war starts

Europoors are the world's little pets

Embarrassing

Just fat muslim* not white fat muslim kek

It's more common than you think.

>muh shit hit the fan scenarios
The only shit that's going to hit anything is your own shit in pants when Mohammed challenges you to a duel over the ownership of your gf.
Kek. Every boxing and MMA gym in Europe is full of Arabs and blacks. They train 24/7 for a war and ready to explode at the slightest wrong, or maybe just for the shits of it whenever they feel like it.

Well I actually believe that having nothing to lose is what makes you truly strong. If you have things you care about, you can be blackmailed and forced into doing things you don't want to.

If you have nothing to lose, you're truly strong.

Not being tall and attractive. Our women are very selective and very heightist.

the jews arent from the middle east you bastard, theyre ashkenazi eastern european liars.

Fuck everyone thats not descended from north or west europe, these days..everyone else on earth has seriously gone crazy, hell even whites have become sick in the head

>Kek. Every boxing and MMA gym in Europe is full of Arabs and blacks. They train 24/7 for a war and ready to explode at the slightest wrong, or maybe just for the shits of it whenever they feel like it.
This is pretty funny. Arabs and blacks prepare for war by doing boxing and MMA. You know what white people in my country do to prepare for war? They buy guns.

I'm not even kidding, gun ownership has skyrocketed in the last few years.

So who do you think is gonna win? The one who can punch or the one who can shoot?

>Jidf

Fuck off, proxyfag. No Dutchman would post something so cucked

americans just need to commence the second migration wave into europe already

>jidf
>telling you the truth about their bloodline

your country men just got wiped out by a single muslim. and he looks even less representable than those people isis executes in their videos.

I'm 193, is that tall enough for czech girls ?

>Germanics
>started both World Wars which ruined Europe
>constructive and peaceful

>all by himself
except for his buddy chucking bottles about
but yeah they're fags, the guy was so fucking slow and they just took his punches

Calling Randstad street trash "men" is pushing it a bit. There's a reason they are made fun of

how tall are you btw?

>*unsheaths katana*

Europe doesnt allow guns for normal people, without going through extensive rigid filtering.

Average, lanky, skinny white guy gets rocked by the powerful punches of Muslims, but continue to be in denial that a race of beta computernerds who are notoriously scared of conflict is gonna win over former ex-soldiers who lived in warzones and murdering neighbours.

>who are notoriously scared of conflict
who are the biggest fans of conflict you mean?

>That means they are the strongest and most intelligent people in Europe.
You do know about asians, don't you?

Yeah you should be fine. But they kinda hate everyone from the other post soviet countries. But feel free to try.

5'10"

Now you will think that's not even short, etc.

But it is really. I've been called short unironically many times. By my sister even. Czech women hate manlets. On the other hand, are there any women who don't hate manlets?

which is why you should have went to war 20 years ago and then everybody should have kept the weapons when they come back

just like we did

the goths just walked into rome, there was no opposition, one of the stupid roman women even opened the gates for the barbarians

barbarians welcome!

I think that's pretty short

That's fine.

We weren't a soviet country.
Nor a part of warsaw pact

I will dazzle her with stories of how Yugoslav border guard skirmished with the soviet army until Stalin died.

Shut up Spurdo, our president himself said publicly that citizens should buy weapons to protect themselves ;)

>notoriously scared of conflict

Exactly.
Don't worry Europoors, I'll be gentle with you, unless you fuck up.
Then I'll have to fucking kill you shits

>Europe doesnt allow guns for normal people, without going through extensive rigid filtering.
In my country anyone who is mentally healthy and hasn't been in jail can get one pretty easily. There is some testing, but anyone who isn't as dumb as a brick can pass it. After that, you can buy semi-autos, pistols, you can CCW. What's not to like?

>who are notoriously scared of conflict
Which makes sense. If you kill a muslim, you get punished even if it was self defence.

And that's what you get for being cucked.

Gothic culture isn't even that bad. I'd wager that the Romans who experienced the comradely and compassion Goths had for their own kin would've wanted to stay.

I thought you were philipines

>80 replies and 14 images omitted
>none of them mentioned that based guy is a Turk.
Inferiority Complex much?

how much is that in cm

and how tall is your sister

and shorter women or average women who realize they don't have much going for them (personality or looks wise) generally don't hate manlets. they can be decent and kind people, just not particularly interesting or intelligent. look around the street next time you're outside - bet you'll see plenty of people shorter than you with women or pushing baby strollers or whatever

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH GERMANY WTF HAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA