Traveling to Germany

Hey Sup Forums, americock here. I'm leaving to stay in Germany for about 10 months in a couple weeks, and I was wondering if there were any Deutschfags who wanted to give me a heads up, or some advice, or just anything

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/german-minister-500-living-germany/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/544680/Terror-Islamic-State-Germany-Thomas-de-Maiziere-ISIS-jihadis-daesh-ISIL-attack
businessinsider.com/r-germany-warns-of-threat-from-more-than-500-potential-attackers-2016-9?IR=T
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/10/484108/germany-daesh-interior-minister-attacks
sputniknews.com/europe/20160911/1045184675/germany-520-isis-terrorists-refugees.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN11G0L4
berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/potsdamer-platz-arkaden-14-jugendliche-und-eine-familie-vergiften-sich-an-doener-imbiss-24542944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spent a month in Germany earlier this year. You're really an idiot if you believe what you read on Sup Forums of Islamists and rapists running wild. It's one of the safest places to be in.

Don't fall for the Sup Forums memes, you're about to see a country safer and partially wealthier than your own.

lies lies rape everywhere and beer

where are you going ?

We only rape in prison.

I am going to fucking rape your sweet fat burger ass with my sweatty bratwurst

Try the bread!
You find will nothing like that anywhere in the world.

Mainz, but we're gonna travel everywhere

Bring it on ya twat, the only pleasure you're gonna get is the sweet release of death after you've been shanked in the kidneys

>implying I would wait for you to drive behind me with your walmart fat scooter

Nice fantasy you fat bastard

Holy kek

Sorry what was that?
I couldn't quite hear you

>lanklet detected

>post pics of your untrained body on a mongoloid shitboard because some anons stereotypical remarks triggered you

being this insecure

Seeing your poor health, you should nourish yourself on Kassler and Sauerkraut, drink plenty of beer and try all kinds of sausages and bread.

>literally no consequences to posting pic
>proving this faggots argument invalid
I think i'm pretty well within justifiable reactions here

Nein.

Don't look at big groups of foreigners the wrong way. They'll fuck you up and if you try to defend yourself you'll be sentenced for racism.
Allahu Akbar

I absolutely plan too. And I'm also planning on joining a gym while I'm there, just because I look like an Ethiopian

Nice rib flare skinny faggot

go lift some weights

holy shit you fucking idiot

I'm pretty sure you won't get a contract with a runtime for less than half a year or year.

Also don't expect all restaurants to take your card to pay. And while we're at it, tipping isn't necessary. If you feel like it though, round it up or give like 10%

Your trip is gonna be ruined if you starve to death before it happens you know?

24/7 gym is like 19€/month

Other Germanon is right dont stare at groups of niggers and arabs, especially at nighz and around club/party areas.

Usually they are looking for a lankish white box to team up on and prove how manly they are.

And I wouldnt necessesarily mention that you are American around turks and arabs.

If you have a wife or kids, always watch out for fugee rapegangs. Keep in mind that you can't defend yourself with guns here because the state doesn't allow it.

Don't worry mate, I never even bothered to learn any Arabic before I went and I survived easy cos everyone there seems to speak english too.

No need to know anything. We are friendly and most of us understand your language. Even if few speak it well.

If you had at least some idea about the german language it might be fun, but it isnt important.

Trust me, I know how to behave around groups of negros, I live in california.
So it's not necessary, but is it considered polite?
I eat so much fucking food, you don't even understand

have fun with the GEZ

Stay home, bitchblood Amerishit. You always tell us that you love the country you stole from the natives. So why can't you stay there for a change, you disgusting rodent? Don't pollute other people's countries with your pestilential presence.

You are not welcome here.

I guess. I usually just round up a bit like from 19.30 to 20. If you enjoyed good attentive service and feel like giving a tip no one will mind, but they won't hate you for not tipping or expect you to.

I was in Cologne with friends this week, because it was more warm then here.
We were walking in the central where all the stores are etc. and a homeless muslim guy walks slowly singing loud in Arabic and holding a knife in his hand. Couple minutes later we see two cops carrying him away in handcuffs.

Just a normal day in cuckmany

I'm learning German right now (albeit slowly) and I'm planning on becoming fluent while I'm there
Yo. What the fuck is this? Pic related. Also, isn't GEZ some rap artist?

>It's one of the safest places to be in.
It really isn't compared to more white first world countries

You will see a lot of sandniggers in the big cities, but that's similar to how blacks mostly live in your cities. No big deal.

Most germans speak english. Elderly people and people that look like trash probably less though. We like american tourists for their friendliness and their ability to find little things in german culture to be amazed about.

Places that you should definetly visit: Cologne, Hamburg or Berlin (Berlin is the german NYC imho, take that as you will), a german Pub, a Dönershop (look for the best at google places with ratings), Koblenz, Dresden, Munich (of course - look for places with Paulaner/Erdinger, they are bretty good), Aachen (Belgian, NL and German borders meet there), Stuttgart and Frankfurt.

Best thing you could do is study how german highway driving works first, then rent a good car for your stay and travel by rental. You will learn to fall in love with the autobahn speed, as long there's no queues.

Good Bratwurst is to be found in designated (quick-)restaurants or vans. Again, look for ratings on each. Beer is cool, but nobody expects you to drink too much beer everyday; in the end it's just alcohol anyway.

In general, we are very tolerant (xD) people who will like to help you find places and other things. Don't expect germans to begin a smalltalk with you or even smile at you every day / greet you with "Hi Süßer, wie geht's?" (hi sweetie, how are you?). Has nothing to do with unfriendliness. Europeans in general live mostly for themselves and we don't need to talk a lot to strangers, but if you do, they will talk to you. We like smalltalk, but not as much as Americans do, I believe.

That's all I can think about atm.

All the Sup Forums meme's aside and the few self-hating Germans.
Germany is pretty cool, Berlin is great for going out.
The Rhine and Saxony has some great nature and very cozy villages.
Munich is like where very chique German people hang out.
Beautiful city where all the great HQ German companies are.

Pretty sure there are other great places.

Really mate?

Get ready to WALK through supermarkets OP. We don't have shart mart scooters.

>Dönershop
You want to kill him.

Avoid larger cities if you actually want to see Germany.

here is a heads up

almasdarnews.com/article/german-minister-500-living-germany/

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/544680/Terror-Islamic-State-Germany-Thomas-de-Maiziere-ISIS-jihadis-daesh-ISIL-attack

businessinsider.com/r-germany-warns-of-threat-from-more-than-500-potential-attackers-2016-9?IR=T

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/10/484108/germany-daesh-interior-minister-attacks

sputniknews.com/europe/20160911/1045184675/germany-520-isis-terrorists-refugees.html

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN11G0L4

You would be a fool to go to Germany

How much do train tickets typically cost for a short train trip between two fairly close towns/cities? Would it be sane to travel in this way through Germany (Berlin to Munich) over a 1-2 month period visiting a different town/city every couple of days, or would the price be potentially thousands of dollars?

Thanks

:^)

>being scared of Mustafa's Döner
That's why Islam takes over.

Thats actually important, if you can avoid it DONT SHART IN MART. People are very uneasy with it over here

where's her ass?

Hmmm. What's a Dönershop? or should I just wait to find out?
As it is, I'm super excited, i think it's gonna be a life changing experience
I'm actually banned from using those things in some places

well your streets are absolutely filled with beggars, doesn't seem to me like a save first world country

Now that I got your attention, you should read them articles :^)

PRO TIP: I know you aren't OP

If you plan ahead, 19 Euro or slightly less/more depending on holidays (=cheaper).

bahn.de -> sparpreis-finder -> type in two cities, time and your age. ICE trains are bretty good.

I have a cuk ID, roast me

You should google interrail, it's how many young europeans backpack around europe. When I did it you paid about £400 ($800AU I believe) for a ticket that was valid for a month and allowed you to travel anywhere on the rail network on mainland europe

Prices for train tickets are unreal. Costs me about 10 Euro to get to the next town and 10 back again. Train company is privatised and has a monopoly so can charge whatever they want. Wouldnt use trains if i were you.

Obviously, I'm gonna avoid being in groups of other Americans
Other than that, I feel like I'm pretty situationally aware (years of wondering if my schools gonna get shot up)
But, barring not actually going, how would you recommend staying safe?

Wow Merkels shills working overtime. Same reply right after one another.

Tell me shills. If crime is up 700%, how is that a positive thing?

Germany USED to be safe. Just go to any park that isn't in a main tourist area.

>you just have to avoid all the muslim, rapefugee, nigger and slavshit infested no go areas that "don't exist" according to ((((police))) and (((government))) and Germany is pretty based

I'm coming to Oktoberfest from Texas Hanz

Come on, let's hang out :^)

>Hmmm. What's a Dönershop? or should I just wait to find out?

14 refugees ate Döner in Berlin, then got diarrhea.
>berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/potsdamer-platz-arkaden-14-jugendliche-und-eine-familie-vergiften-sich-an-doener-imbiss-24542944

The Turks prepare their Döners always after they took a dump and didn't clean their hands.

A place where you can get Kebap / Döner. It's a turkish-german delicatesse.

I've only seen some in Cologne, nowhere else. Would San Francisco be representative for the whole United States?

Its just a meme guys, but the Aldi has a security guard now. To you know, follow the memes line of hilarity. Nothing to see here.

>staying safe
Well if I were you I would postpone your trip to Germany, at least until they sort their shit out. Also your vote for Trump is needed too

>t. Kevin from rural MeckPomm who has never experienced German city life

No city in Germany is on the same level as places like Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore, or even Paris or London.

>Would faggot worship be a representative of the US

Yes, yes it would.

On my face tbqh

This

>If crime is up 700%
BULLSHIT

>I just say random numbers to prove my false argument.

There are no slavshit infested no go areas though, they integrate Well.

They are partly right. There's shit going down in Germany, but not to the extent Sup Forums is claiming.

Partly because Muzzies segregate themselves even more efficiently then blacks and are not yet numerous enough to infest all of Germany that way.

>well....i..its not as bad as THESE places!

Literally not an argument. Fuck off. You must live in an shithole to think these changes are a good thing or have no affect.

btw, I live in Munich you nigger.

>Aldi has a security guard now
You're an idiot. Every supermarket has guards for people who steal shit. In the cities they stand next to the exit.

Before this summer. None of the places I went have security guards. Not sure what shithole you've been living in.

They're fucking everywhere here in Munich. Fair few of them in Augsburg too.

Wtf tipping Is necessary you greedy jewish bastard

I went to several cities and in each of them I saw more beggars than I have seen in my entire life here in Holland

San Fran is actually pretty tame compared to where I live.I'm in a homeless hotspot, where all lines converge. and also, the prisons from a whole ton of different counties release people directly into my city when they overflow

>Augsburg

Don't make the mistake of leaving the city center. What a mess.

Tip 2 euros is good enough you faggot. Not leaving anything is cheap.

I lived in Augsburg for a year, to be honest I didn't mind it; much better feeling than Munich overall. I hate busy places, but I like actually having a job.

Also in germany you don't have to choose between fanta and coke - you can have both

>Also, isn't GEZ some rap artist?

There's a rap crew named KIZ.

GEZ is the organisation that collects TV fees 8you have to pay a fee to watch public tv, and can't opt out.

Based Mezzo Mix

Story?

*Schwipp-Schwapp

What is the best Bundesland and why is it NRW?

I went to amsterdam and saw more niggers than in my entire life in germany

ya, it was a joke
>GEZ = G-Eazy
I know, i know

I don't hang out with degenerates. I hope somebody runs you over.

>Berlin

Do you hate this user? wtf is wrong with you.

Yeah OP, go to Alexander Platz or the gay prositute park! Soak in the new Germany!

Em, story on what, my friend?
If you're talking about the pic, those were my reactions as I read about the GEZ

*Spezi

Holland does indeed have more niggers than Germany

Posting picks like this drags down the whole board as it reinforces the sperg rep Sup Forums has on this site. Don't be that guy who winds up in an unflattering picture colab. Keep this shit on /fit/

*Gut & Günstig Cola Mix

If it's after 10 pm, wear a knife on you. Just in case.

Dunno if it's illegal, i do it.

Fukken saved

I'm fairly certain Sup Forumss rep has less to do with pics like that, and more to do with the crazy motherfuckers in the debate 9/11 thread right now

Here's a tip OP; countryside Germany is the whitest shit you will see, I come from a big town with lots of muslims and it just felt amazing to have none around.

When you order whipped cream with a hot choco or if it is on pies then it has no sugar in it so it will taste odd since you are probably used to it being sweetened.
I am not sure if this is the case in all cafe's but whenever I went to germany (countryside) the whipped cream tasted sugarless.