Died 8 years ago

>died 8 years ago
>the greatest singer/dancer of all
>still no biopic
what the fuck??
also who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MlTZRynp5j0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=iyEQhTajaEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson#Strip_search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idris Elba

>>died 8 years ago
made me check

Werent they making one, but they hired a white guy to play him and literally everybody was mad because of it

they should make it a thriller

Then they'd have to go over the elephant in the room of his pedophilia

>MJ's daughter
how the fuck is this possible?
also how is it possible that she isn't massively famous?

Jackson wasnt a jew. So his people aren't letting a biopic happen

Danny Pudi

fpbp

Rightly so. What were they thinking?
should have cast a white woman

/thread

She's not talented

Mj didn't teach her shit either

Bruno mars is genuinely the next mj

This, you can't ignore it.

Fuck you Carlos

Funny way of spelling The Weeknd but Bruno Mars is still talented

Why is she so goddamn white? was MJ cucked?

how the fuck can she be white with blue eyes

MJ was always white on the inside.
Look up the real lyrics to they don't care about us

>Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me

>no Kanye

are you guys literally retarded? its not his blood daughter

So he bought cum to put it inside that nurse he had as friend?

He wasn't the greatest singer/dance of all, and he was a raging pedophile.

Kanye is a great producer but he isn't a singer, well not without autotune anyways

He adopted her

youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
Implying this isn't Kino

They tried.

It is very bland, uninteresting pop music by a gross, deformed pedophile.

What's wrong with you, user?

>you will never stand perfectly still for 2 minutes to thunderous applause.

It's the Superbowl. Those morons will applaud anything. And, in your video, they do.

Cobain has a daughter and she's not famous, Gretzky has a hot af daughter and she's not famous

>died 30 years ago
>still no biopic

And the other kids? Blanket and Prince?

>the weekend
i really dont see it, he has no swagger or anything fun about him hes pretty generic. Dont mind him but hes nothing spectacular

Name a better halftime performance. Only Prince can begin to compare.

I'm guessing your dad or uncle would make a good fit.

>no Lemmy biopic
>no Chris Cornell biopic
>no George Michael biopic starring Michael Cera
>no Marilyn Manson biopic
>NO FUCKING DAVID BOWIE BIOPIC

Whitney Houston
Lady Gaga
Springsteen

I mean, really... Michael Jackson was just fucking awful, and his fans are hilariously in denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0

Is that awful to you?

He was Kinoisseur, who was also a pedo. Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive my friend

Bruno Mars was born out of the desire of having a Michael Jackson that doesn't fuck boys.

Is there ANYTHING he can't do?!!!

Which one is Michael?

There was already a Jackson movie in the 90s.

This was probably the best he ever got. Bland, inoffensive 70s disco.

Blanket is his, not the other two

holy shit what fucking pleb music taste

Bro they ain't even made a John Leninin biopic

not be a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
And this?

Liar.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlTZRynp5j0

They made one recently with Brian cox as Brando and Joseph Finnes as Jackson

>there are still people in 2017 that believe MJ was a pedophile

submit actual proof (hint: there is none) or stop posting lies you idiots

>Whitney Houston
That was the national anthem.

>Lady Gaga
>Springsteen
Talk about being in denial.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with MJ's halftime show besides some obvious lip-syncing. Though Houston did the same for the national anthem.

it's not possible to dislike this song
so catchy

>Blanket
I see his eyes there and maybe the nose two.

Very androgynous right?

Bland, inoffensive 80s disco music, for the maintstream. It is music for people who know nothing about music.

He was a complete and utter pedophile, and your delusion would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
And this?

This one is pretty awful. It's just embarrassing watching an effete pedophile trying so hard to be tough. The only thing that saves it is Van Halen, and I'd rather just listen to a Van Halen record.

U2 in 2001

>but the kid's not my son
what did he mean by this?

>Though Houston did the same for the national anthem.

she's the biological daughter

He meant that it's okay to fuck kids if they're not related to him.

how the fuck did he become white?
literally no one on the planet has this disease

>black af
>turns white through plastic surgery and skin bleaching
>white daughter with blue eyes

user: 'B-b-but she is his biological daughter!'

Yeah, see here's the thing about that... you couldn't do a biopic about MJ without going into the myriad of molestation allegations in the 90s that tanked his career.

So they could go two different routes with depicting said allegations... either:

A. They depict them as false and the accusers as money hungry scum willing to do anything for a payday. The problem with this is that the families of these people will *again* sue the makers of this movie and have a very valid gripe.
or
B. They depict them as *possibly* true and MJ loses all traces of being a sympathetic character thur ruining the biopic. No one is gonna put even a possible pedo up on a pedestal. And say what you will, but the accusers had some some info that was a bit spooky correct like identifying where birthmarks were correctly located on and around Michael's penis.

So likely there won't be a major biopic (maybe a shitty made for tv one). Or at least not until a few decades have passed and it's no longer as touchy of a subject. See, the truth is that he was no where this revered when he was living. Most people knew there was probably at least a shred of truth to the allegations, so he was scorned and openly joked about. But something about dying causes people's sins to be purged and them to be remembered at their best... but still his legacy is a bit too stained for a major biopic.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyEQhTajaEk
based MJ

Moonwalker is his biopic.

>This one is pretty awful.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe the his best song and a great song... you must be very special with your music, stay special then

This is all true.

His career was absolutely tanking because it was generally accepted that he was a child molester who made absolutely horrible music post-1991. It was only after he ODed and kicked the bucket that people turned him into some kind saint, and started pretending that he was totally fine.

OK YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

It's called vitiligo. I had an Indian professor with the same disease.

If you think that 'Beat It' is a 'great song', I can't help you. You must just really, really, really love exceptionally uninteresting 80s music.

yeah but he never had the thing where half of his face/body is white and the other black
it was just gradually going from black to white over the course of his career
actually pretty fascijnating though, I don't think there ever was another artist with a special thing going on that weird

I was never one of those "the jews!" guys until I was older and looked back on the Micheal pedo stuff. I truly believe he was a mentally broken person who wanted a childhood he never had. But aside from his own family weirdness, the kids he was having over were probably kids he knew were having horrible things done to them that he knew about though his obvious high power connections. I believe his FORTRESS kiddie wonderland was his twisted safety net for those kids. Can't expose the people or you'll get iced so he made a place the kids could come and forget all the evil real pedo stuff happening. Maybe im wrong and hes a pedo in hell but its a pretty weird coicidence how once Michael started getting boldly antisemitic he died.
Also Sup Forums related that movie about his tour was really good

>like identifying where birthmarks were correctly located on and around Michael's penis.
Who did that?

Here's a hot take, idiot. Vitiligo doesn't turn you from a black guy into someone that is white as a sheet with bright red lips, straight black hair, and a completely different face.

A Michael Jackson biopic has many issues.

1) Just focus on the music and people will complain you're overlooking the pedophile stuff.

2) Focus on the pedophile stuff and people who just want the music history will be turned off.

3) So much shit happened in his life anyway. Superstar as a child, megastar as an adult and the peculiar final years.

There was a made-for-television biopic on just the history of the The Jackson 5 and it was a 2 part miniseries. Now imagine trying to cover MJ's entire life. Nuts.

However, I would be interested how this challenge is answered though because I like MJ. Here are a few options that would interest me.

a) Cover the bullshit pedophile charges made against him in a season of American Crime Story. It would be the perfect compliment to The People Vs OJ Simpson. OJ was guilty but got off because of the media circus. MJ was obviously innocent but no one will ever believe it BECAUSE of the media circus.

TV is a good option because it provides length where you can cover more complicated overarching issues like how Sony didn't do enough to defend him and were trying to actually hurt him to get his share of Sony Music.

b) The music part should really be a documentary. However, if there is to be a movie, it should be about the relationship between MJ and Quincy Jones just covering the time between the Jackson 5 splitting up to the release of Thriller. How did this nervous wreck of a kid dealing with a genetic disorder and an awkward puberty turn into a megastar? Tell that story.

Wtf did I just witness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson#Strip_search

"However, according to child sexual abuse consultant Bill Dworin, who was one of the lead detectives from the LAPD to the allegations, Jordan Chandler's description comported with the photos taken of Jackson's genitalia.[49] Dr. Richard Strick, who conducted the examination of Jackson's genitals, stated, "I was told later that the photos and description absolutely matched".[50] According to Sneddon in a 2005 memorandum in People v. Jackson, "The photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant's penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant's erect penis" and "Chandler's graphic representation of the discolored area on Defendant's penis is substantially corroborated by the photographs."[51] Sneddon ended his declaration with "I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct except for those statements made on information and belief, as to those statements, I believe them to be true."[51][51] Sergeant Gary Spiegel, the sheriff’s photographer, claims he observed a dark spot on the lower side of Jackson’s penis.[52]"

Yeah totally not a pedo dudes

No one wants your help. Go listen to some pretentious edgy metal song you fucking nu male

>His career was absolutely tanking because it was generally accepted that he was a child molester who made absolutely horrible music post-1991.
Do you even know what you're talking about? HIStory World Tour between 1996-1997 was bigger than both the Bad and Dangerous tours. He had been popular since the late 1970s. It's a testament to his talent and fame that he managed to survive multiple shifts in music tastes and child molestation accusations. He fell out of favor after he got lazy and another bout of accusations.

One of the accusors correctly described birthmarks in and around Michael's junk. Don't remember the name. Michael just settled for a huge chunk of change out of court on that one.

Here's the thing about vitaligo. It happens in a blotchy type of way, people never just evenly lighten in shade all around their body. Michael was obviously bleaching his skin white....

You think you have a high ground on a subjective matter, your a fuckin plug and a pseud.

>MJ was obviously innocent but no one will ever believe it BECAUSE of the media circus.

You are out of your mind delusional, friend.

Tell me what you like and then I could have my opinion too. It's easy calling other people plebs because they like some mainstream music, so what? for me is great. Maybe for me your music is garbage.

>died last year
>superior to Michael
>still no biopic

>sang about and promoted equality of all kind, but especially race
I'd imagine the cuckservatives would take issue with this.

Ohhh great song I didn't remember it. I liked that style he had at the beginning, not so pop.

Not a chance. We both know that no matter what I say, you'll tell me that it is shit. That's how this works. You don't actually want to know what I listen to, you just want me to give you a weapon.

'Beat It' is awful, and Michael Jackson was an overrated child molester. You're gonna have to work a little harder to deal with that, user.

He used make up to hide the spots. That's because you didn't see the black and white zones together.

>Vitiligo doesn't turn you from a black guy into someone that is white as a sheet with bright red lips, straight black hair, and a completely different face.
No, that was surgery, make up for the lips and hair products for hte hair.

Nah I think he had vitiligo, but the moment he saw those white spots he started bleaching them. Those transitioning years from black to white are pretty bad

Of course, a good series should leave this question open ended just like ACS did because we don't really know what happened for sure.

However, I'm pretty sure I'm right in this matter.

equality cant be achieved because white people are superior in everything.

Sad really. A major lie and we all ate it up immediately i know I did. My mother didn't though she knew, she always knew