Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AND1YZSp6YI?t=34m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably sucking a dick

In bed, with Mike.

really?

Editing the Ishtar re:view

I dunno, prolly

Awake in bed thinking about Lauren and how if he just kept his cool and didn't try so hard, they could be married right now.

heavy shit

Wisconsinfag here ama

Are people there nice? Is the dairy really as exemplary as they would have us believe?

why is everyone in milwaulke so fat?

The dairy is good
Most people are regular folk
But don't piss off the cannibals

do you speak norwegian?

Food

jerking guys off down by the bridge for 15 bucks a pop

I know 7 people from Milwaukee and they are some of the biggest assholes on the planet. Think Mike but smugger and smarmier.

t. Adam Egret

Is it honestly a good place to live? I live in Ohio and actually enjoy this type of small town, rural state atmosphere since I've gotten older but want to move closer to my family.

Your internet will be fairly shit unless you're in milwaukee or madison, but the food is good and it's not literally hell like Illinois if you can handle a strong winter

wiscfag here as well, are you drunk also?

Yes
Kirkland vodka, straight

What food is specific to WI? Like it Ohio we have Goetta (fine ground meat, oats, spices), as a really specific food I've never heard anyone else talk about.

Basically everything German, Irish, Finnish, Polish and a sprinkle of Italian all came here and got funky. If you like bratwurst, cheese, beer and other meat and dairy products you'll have a ball.

Shit dude. Same here, except it's shitty fleischmann's

Does Jay shower at the end of the day or the beginning?

Or, is he one of those OCD people who shower twice a day?

Also a cheesefag here, what's up fellas

if you want the worst thing ever try the death's door gin
go to sleep user

So dear Wisconsinites: What's it like being from a state who's only notable contributions are a football team, dairy products, and some internet fanboy reviewers?

Don't forget serial killers.

>forgetting my homosexual cannibal mass murderers and upholstrymen

Easily half the other states have less than that.

In mke now. It's at least as likely that he's at home just chillin as it is that he's out at a bar grabbing a drink. It's Saturday, so there are people out, but it's starting to get a little colder and it's still Milwaukee, so it's not like anything that is happening is something you absolutely cannot miss.

Fuck off. Jay doesn't trade sex for money.

Oh right I forgot Ed Gein was from Wisconsin too.

Yea, people are pretty cool. It's not a super rich state, or one with major show business industries, so people are pretty down to earth. The further outside of campus towns and population centers, the dumber people get on average, but that's somewhat of a trend anywhere you go. I'd say there's something of a stereotype about midwesterners being pretty nice though, and I think it holds mostly true.

Cheese and cheese products, and beer for that matter, are cheap. That's the main difference. We probably eat it more because it's just cheaper than it is most places, but one of the only things I think would tip you off on a day to day basis is that a lot of gas stations and stores have fresh cheese curds everyday, which is cool, but I pretty much never buy it.

It's not as bad as you have in your head. Although cold weather probably correlates to obesity. Lots of smoking hot bodies though.

Probably need a bigger sample size, but they definitely exist. It could also be a symptom of your own relationship with society, like certain cultural categories tend to attract certain types of people.

The climate is a bummer for me. I don't really like winter, and it lasts long, but it's probably similar in Ohio. The other seasons are gorgeous though, and there's a lot of undeveloped land where it's easy to hike around pretty forests and stuff.

Idk, cheese curds and microbrews are pretty common, I think more so than other places, but it's not like Canadians with their poutine... Maybe venison is easier to come by? Deer hunting is popular here.

Chris Farley was from MKE. But really, outside of like ten major cities scattered about, most of the country is pretty low key. NYC, Seattle-Portland area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville... Seems like those are the most prominent cultural hubs right? Where do you live?

Brothers

I fucking hope so.
I also hope there's a bunch of call backs to the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Grew up in Philly (4th and 26 kek), went to college in Nashville (I'm impressed you included Nashville btw), and currently live in the Tampa area. Inherited a house in a quiet mostly white neighborhood form my grandfather. Can't really complain about living in the sunshine state. It's barely cold enough to wear a jacket for like 3 weeks. :)

I was just taking the piss out of ya'll since the whole joke about Wisconsin is that nothing happens there. Calm down m9.

I'm actually jelly of the ready availability of the fresh cheese curds because I've always wanted to try authentic poutine. You can't get curds in most of the country.

I wasn't upset, didn't mean to come off that way, just curious.

Shilling RedLetterMedia on an old Geocities website about fishing lures

youtu.be/AND1YZSp6YI?t=34m10s
>34:10

I'm watching this and who in the fuck is screaming "He jumped out of the window kill'im now!" no one of them is moving their mouth what the fuck is going on.

You will never know the comfy lifestyle that is the Midwest.

I wouldn't say that about colleges. Most kids are drinkers and the ones that aren't just don't want to move. Unless you attribute day drinking to IQ and/or like Rick n morty then I understand your pov.

Friends don't know what cheese curds or motherfuckin brats are, I pity them.

All the girls are the same. Any outliers are nonnatives or are gems from unknown towns like Fish Creek or Two Rivers. As for fatties it's not actually that bad, just avoid Wal-Mart and IHOPs.

Bigger cities have more diverse populations and inherently people are more tense. Madison, Milwaukee are examples. Also somet towns have methheads, like Wausau.

Climate is great as long as you're active. We have two or three weeks of 90s and about two of below 0s, but the rest of the time it's 30 to 70s. So staying inside and using the central air and heat 24/7 makes going outside during those weeks suck.

Just another perspective for people legitimately wondering.

Sounds like beardfat, prob sitting off camera.

This is the only thing you need to know about Wisconsin

It sounds like Josh, who must be standing or sitting in a part of the room outside the range of the camera.

Yeah it was him, he's seen a bit after that. Also what the fuck is Josh 10 feet tall or what? his fucking head is almost the size of Jay's body.

Wow. You faggots really are this pathetic, huh?

Fuck you for reminding me about that disgusting retarded cunt, thank fuck she's not involved in anything anymore

It's Josh off camera. It's very obviously Josh.

I lived in Ohio and it was a shithole. Worst place I lived in my life. The people there are fake as fuck, almost as bad as Cali. The midwest is literally the worst place to live if you are a white conservative.

Maybe rural Michigan, bit it's too fucking cold.

He's sitting several feet closer to the camera then them you idiot

I'm from not-Chicago Illinois, and I always find it odd how Wisconsinites come off as cold and standoffish compared to people from the lower midwest. It must be the Scandinavian stock. I'm not complaining, a lot of people in the Midwest are outgoing to a fault.