Why Sup Forums doesn't like sense 8?

Why Sup Forums hates sense 8 so much? It's quite the good concept with an excellent execution (specially in the action scenes). It might have a few tumblr parts, but they are scarce and don't interrupt the plot for developing.
Riley is my sensefu. You can't touch her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9f7ymhg3mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's fucking gay to see a girl watching 2 dudes have sex

its literally faggot cuck shit

Sup Forums out please.

>good concept
Sure
>well executed
He'll no

I watched a few episodes trying to get into it. It just got waaaaay to preachy, pls why does every other character have to be gay? I honestly don't mind if there are gay characters, but like half of them are and it really takes you out of supsence of disbelief.

how crusty are your palms right now?

I liked it in spite of the Wachowski humans shoehorning in their political views and sexual fetishes.

Overall they represent a big, but overall inconsequential part of the narrative. The actual story is high-concept, well acted, and the Wachowskis are still excellent directors and cinematographers. If you just skip over any
-sex scene
-political grandstanding
it's a quality show.

It's for gay people

>8 main cast members
>1 gay and 1 trans character
Wow, they really went to far in the gay count. Stop it please.

I do agree with the "not well executed" part. I mean action scenes are amazing, but the dialog do get too preachy at times (I mean they actually put a song about taxing the rich on a fucking party scene) and sometimes the script is just too lazy and forced. Like this one scene where Riley was watching over Will and suddenly Sun appears and say "his chi is low" or something like that. I couldn't contain my laughter at such unrequired comment.

I actually liked the orgy scenebut I'm a degenerate. I would understand is someone else didn't liked it.
I don't dislike when there's political commentary on TV shows, but it's quite annoying when it's done in such a self-righteous way.

Because it survives solely on its concept, but nothing ever happens. Admittedly, I never watched season 2, but I haven't hated any show as much as I hated season 1 in several years.

The actions scenes are fucking awesome, but it never fucking does anything for the entire season. For something trying so hard to say something, it didn't say shit.

The first season was ok
Then they got rid of Van Damme cause he didn't want to suck tranny dick

DROPPED

>stop watching after season 1
You should watch season 2 then. That's when all the happenings happen.

doona is bae

I can think of 5 off the top of my head plus the trans lol did you even watch it?

I thought that was a rumor. Even Jamie Clayton denied it.
He was such a bro-tier nigger, I loved every scene involving him (specially the ones when he met new places, those were gold). I was uber mad when they changed him.[/spolier]
qt.
I know there's more than those two, but the main cast (the 8 sensates) only have two LGBT character (Lito who is gay and Nomi who's trans).

The Wachowskis literally said every character was pansexual

I kind of took that to mean that since each sensate "is" every sensate, they all experience each other's sexual orientations. Before the Angelica incident, they all had one clear orientation.

first season was great

second season didn't escalate enough to make up for losing the shift from normal to extraordinary.

I like the German guy cause he’s badass and has a nice penis, no homo.

It follows the same thing every episode of season one. Every character while different is exactly the same and while maybe that's their whole garbage equality view, it was shit.
>meet up
>talk about past traumas
>whaa whaa whaa
>kung fu
shit

>Every character while different is exactly the same

how stupid are you? seriously?

> Why Sup Forums hates sense 8 so much?

I thought the first season was quite good but with S02, it was soon obvious they were going to drag out the plot for as many seasons as they could while beating viewers over the head with gay propaganda.

>1st season literally has an all male orgy

nice retort

watch season one again they all are like wow waht is this this is so cool this remindsme of the time i was raped and im so broken blah blah kung fu

repeat every episode until the lackluster finale

"In an extremely powerful moment, several of the show’s main characters connect in a passionate embrace that crosses both gender and sexuality. A gay man, a transgender lesbian, and two straight men kiss, suck, and thrust, until they all share an orgasmic moment."

It's super preachy and stupid most of the time but I can't help but have a soft spot for the show, it's pretty gorgeous and most of the characters are endearing.

>ywn have six super hot friends to go to six different parties with and then casually have a mind orgy afteward...oh and a tranny i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9f7ymhg3mo

never watched it but i heard it was homosexual ass sex progoganda and where theres smoke theres fire

Sense8 is ahead of its time and we still live in a culture that is very much unaccepting of LGBT lifestyles, also some people just are not that interest in that culture.

>Overall they represent a big, but overall inconsequential part of the narrative.

Except with S02, the sci-fi plot of the show takes a back seat for the gay propaganda.

It was clear that the mystery / conspiracy would never be resolved (until the series finale) and instead, every episode would be about gay sex and the admittedly great cinematography and locations wasn't enough to carry the show for the 99.999% of viewers who weren't gay trannies.

So "exceptionally" is you answer to my question.

I liked it. I dont care about the SJW shit or the tranny. It was a good concept, and a great show. I liked where it was going.

I adore Sense8.

HAPPENING

Yeah they're doing a movie to finish the series.

XHamster wanted to buy the rights to Sense8 from Netflix. Probably as a joke, but who knows.

>Why Sup Forums hates sense 8 so much?
lol, is this your first time here?

Transparent social justice warrior recruitment fodder with a side order of extreme left social engineering for simple minded young adults. And fuck off back from whence thou came with these "why does Sup Forums hate x?" threads.

you do know it's been cancelled right?

I disagree. Season 2 took the agenda-pushing to the next level, with the retarded tranny speeches and Lito's whole plotline. In season 1 you had the tranny institutionalization, which I though was actually a pretty cool horror-esque plotline, the orgy scenes, the birthing shit, but it all took a backseat to the Whispers story.

faggotry doesnt sell

Sup Forums is way too homosexual to like Sense8. They're all estrogen men with massive insecurities. They're gayer than male anal sex.

I wouldn't even call males here men. They're essentially eunuch in their testosterone level. They're angry, stupid, shrink nut useless people.

The plot got lost too often because the Wachowskis were as interested in using the show as a mouthpiece for their activism as anything else. Maybe with fewer soliloquies about trans issues and fewer pansexual orgies, the show could've been good. It did have its moments.

Gay propaganda