Who makes more money currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=FawsXsKc6K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I literally unsubbed from AVGN today, Mike Matei took over the fucking channel and Im sick of his creepy face popping up everywhere. I go to cinemassacre for James not that parasite.

But I unsubbed from Screamy Critic years ago.

Doug probably makes more though because he gets a cut from everyone on TGWTG.

James. Way more subs and he has 2 videogames and shit.

their youtube puppet masters.

James needs to make his own separate channel where he just talks about movies. He doesn't need to upload frequently, just every once in a while when he feels like it and with no Mike Matei. I'd subscribe to that.

i can stand mike, even if what you say is true, but for me it's ryan. holy shit that fatso is insufferable. he has the personality of a dead moth. and his fucking voice holy shit. sends me into a rage whenever there's a new video and he's in it. especially when they don't label that he's in them. fucking god dammit ryan

Another AVGN thread? Seems more like monkey see, monkey do rather than using creative energy if you ask me.

>Bootsy was the only likeable one besides James and Mike forced James to fire him because he was jealous that he was more popular

>James wants to make a movie but has to let his wife make writing edits and fuck everything about it up with her SJW shit when he knows she hates what he does

Why is James such a cuck

If you watch any behind the scenes footage or even just interactions between him and other crew like Mike, he seems like such a push over that even a slight gust of wind could knock him over. He's probably just this really passive guy and that just allows people like Mike and his wife to take advantage of him and his works.

He's too nice.

what the hell is up with ryan and this screenwave media stuff? why does he have his grubby hands in so much shit?

"oh hell yeah mike & ryan on today's upload! sweet!"

>it's that one poster who has a seemingly endless quantity of mike matei screenshots
just how many do you have

wouldn't you like to know

>Who makes more money currently?
That's really hard to say. Doug doesn't have as many viewers any more. People also falsely assume that the Walkers are on top when it's really Mike Michaud who is running the show. He seems to have a lot more people to split the money with as well.

Then again, James really only gets slightly better views than Doug, but he also makes his AVGN videos much less frequently than Doug makes his NC videos. And it seems like Mike Matei has really taken over the channel from him. It really feels like James has just retired from his channel for the most part (he does have two kids now).

If I had to guess, I'd say Doug is doing better than James in the money department.

fuck I thought these were the same dude

all I really know is that this is some youtube shit, but just juding from the pictures the guy on the right looks like he's genuinely happy, he just has that look you know?
guy on the left looks like a grown up playground reject

why, do you need some

Unironically Irate Gamer.

The Angry Video Game Nerd falls in love with the Nostalgia Critic.

Unable to confess, James Rolfe is gifted by a deus ex machina with Doug Walker's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Bores, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "NEEEEEEEEEEERD!" After some investigation, James finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy who plagiarized him. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the NC's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of NOSTALGIA ACTS.

>That's really hard to say. Doug doesn't have as many viewers any more. People also falsely assume that the Walkers are on top when it's really Mike Michaud who is running the show.

Mike Michaud hasn't had anything to do with the Walker Brothers for years ever since Blip.tv and TGWTG.com kicked the bucket.

NC still makes gangbusters when reviewing new films and they're clipless to boot so he doesn't have to disable monetization for them.

AVGN has gone downhill because he barely ever does AVGN videos anymore (and only those vids get millions of views).

someone post james running i need to save it

Too lazy to google it myself, how badly is the channel doing? Are subs going up or down?

Keit-ai is the most forced meme I've ever seen.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>AVGN gets nothing out of helping out the leech Nostalgia Critic but does so anyway
>NC ends up getting better money than AVGN 10 plus years later

A true cuck.

I miss the good ol' days.

FINDS

Doug has actual connections at YouTube with premium ad rates. His recent videos have all been on the Trending list with less than 1 million views. This means that someone at YouTube is hand picking his videos to be on this list

>Mike Matei took over the fucking channel
that happened years ago

his dad bought the parent company of whoever that is in partners with cinemassacre, so basically he said "dad, i wanna be friends with the video game nerd, buy me him."

Meanwhile, thanks to YouTube going PG, most of AVGN's curse-filled videos are demonetized.

It's like he literally has no choice but to let Mike Matei do Fake Grumps with him.

Is Doug a high-test feeder like Pierce Brosnan?

What are your favourite NC and AVGN episodes?

NC
>Good Burger
AVGN
>Ghostbusters

NC
>Inspector Gadget
AVGN
>Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

Now that is a fucking cover-wife. Just look at that behemoth. How could ANYONE find her even remotely attractive? I don't care how socially awkward or retarded you are. No one says to themselves "yup, she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Mark my words: that is a cover-wife who he just has to fuck until she gets pregnant, and then he'll never touch her ever again. She is so gross and repulsive that even if she suspects anything she KNOWS she'll never find anyone else once he's gone. So she'll pretend and remain clueless...

But I tell you, once that child is born he'll abuse the fuck out of it until he's arrested. That dude is creepy as fuck and screams child predator. I mean, my god, look at that emotionless smile/head tilt he does is in every fucking photo he takes.. almost like he's rehearsed it.

Guy on the left should be executed for his voice.

Is he still making Ghosthunting videos?

Mike Matei took over and soon Ryan will be in every video. Which is good because he has a lot of personality and charisma, he clearly and accurately states what he thinks about things and is overall a cool dude.

But he is better than Mike, so it's matter of time until they send him to the same basement dungeon where they keep Bootsy

Ryan is honestly the most talented Cinemassacre member, way more than James but especially more than Mike, which is funny because Mike chose the ugliest, greasiest, dullest guy he knew. Funny how the tables have turned eh, Mike?

That's how the wheel turns.

What were he replies?

Why is Mike so shallow?

Was she always this fat? Are there any pics of her younger self online?

Fuck, marry, kill

Fuck off Ryan you fat piece of shit. I'd rather look at Mike's dong than your greasy lard ass.

>Mike Michaud hasn't had anything to do with the Walker Brothers for years ever since Blip.tv and TGWTG.com kicked the bucket.
According to you, some anonymous poster. According to Marzgurl, someone who worked with them until very recently, he's still the top guy: youtube.com/watch?v=FawsXsKc6K4

Who do I trust?

if i had to at least choose who i'd fuck it would be the black one. but only because i bet she'd want to eat my ass, or rather because it would make me happy. the other two look like they wouldn't even give you a blowjob.. which colossals like them two have absolutely no right

>linkara actually living out all his fetish stories
pretty jealous not gonna lie

Yeah, I don't care for Matei either. The videoa where he plays games are among the cringiest shit.

doug probably, pretty sure mike takes all the money from james

James looks dumb without his hair. He needs to grow his hair back and stop being a bald faggot.

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger role in Cinemassacre, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard about Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the house Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

Jesus christ, What a fucking cuck

Don’t believe this shit, it’s written by a LARPer.

Mike gives me bad vibes. Some kind of psycho.

Do you have proof that this happened?

>Oct 1st time for Monster Madness!
>Oh, that's right he canceled it
>Will now put out a review every Sunday
>4:30 review of Gargoyles
>First 60 seconds is him explaining the new Sunday Bloody Sunday feature
>By 4 minutes in he says he doesn't have much to say about the movie

Just take the channel out back and kill it James

I hope he reviews Jigsaw on Halloween.

The most forced meme of the year award goes to either this or Sneedposting.

What were you expecting? His reviews were always short and lacked substance.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

I wish they'd just do two channels and let Mike and Ryan do all their shit on the secondary one.
All the James stuff like AVGN, the movie reviews, Board James, and James and Mike Mondays should be its own channel and not be burdened with all the "Talk About Games" Mike and Ryan BS

>Hey, do you see how the character flickers right there? It's because the nes could only handle 32^64 shades of black or else the hit boxes get all discombobulated and shit goes down blah, blah, blah...

To be honest though they're all getting fucking annoying but Ryan is definitely the worst.

Kill self first.

He's got dead eyes.

I thought he was Mike's friend who he hired to do the web design on cinemassacre and then Mike let him be in the videos bc he's even more insufferable so people would stop complaining about Mike as much.

>*Pinned by Cinemassacre*

>Gosh, Ryan is soooo smart! I love when he goes into technical details!

requesting el loco bandito and other cringekino from mike

James really just needs to completely shave his head at this stage.

They made about 15 videos this week and last week. James was in 9 videos (5 alone, 1 of those an AVGN episode), Mike was in 7 videos (2 alone), and Ryan was in 3 videos (0 alone, he's always with Mike). 1 video featured none of them. Kind of wrong to say James has been pushed from his own channel when it's still mostly him in the videos, and his buddies are just helping him fill in the gaps created by him being busy with his new kid.

It's so incredibly creepy how you guys obsess over these nobodies and know every single detail of their private life

>of the year

Same here, I think he is a narcissist if not a full on psychopath.

Man the black woman on the right looks like some enemy from Donkey Kong Country

Back when you could tell what was a Mike "joke" and what was a James joke.

is this your first lolcow thread?

Is James that pathetic that he is an lolcow? The guy hasn't really done anything notably cringe except for making a shit movie and letting his weird friend run the show

I wish to invest in some Keit-Ai stock.

Pinned by cinemassacre (featuring guest James Rolfe)

he is lolcow by definition, especially the fact that he doesn't even realize people make fun of him and his wife'skids etc

>James releases AVGN treasure master vid
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH IM SICK OF JAMES PLAYING 8 BIT SHIT! WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET MORE MODERN GAMES AVGN!?
>Mike fires bootsy, someone who just encourages the whole retro gaming trend on the channel, for Ryan, the only person on the channel who isnt a complete early 90s nintendo fanboy, and encourages releasing more videos about modern games
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST WANT TO SEE BOOTSY BEAT IMPOSSIBLE BROKEN RETRO GAMES NO ONE CARES ABOUT FROM 80S! GET RID OF RYAN NOW! #JUSTICEFORSJWINDIEMUSICMAKER!

Really makes me think.....

>tfw AVGN's quality has been in decline for years
>Mike and Ryan have taken over the channel

I mean, I enjoy Mike's livestreams, but it's just not the same.