Tfw you will never live in small town America

>tfw you will never live in small town America

feels great man

Im from Beaver Pa so glad i dont live there anymore

Finland genuinely seems to be the most anti-American poster. Anytime I intersect paths with a Finn poster, invariably there's a snark post degrading America or agreeing with another poster who is shitting on America.

What brought about such anti-American angst in the Finnish heart? There must be something to this, no other people harbor such a hatred, like the Finns.

>ywn grow up in a small town in the USA
>ywn become the quarterback of the high school football team
>ynw steal a kiss from your crush near the lake
>ynw grow up to marry your high school sweetheart
>ywn run a small business and know all the locals by name
>ywn die in that small town
>ywn be buried in the only cemetery in town and stay there for 500 years

how do i deal with these feels?

This.

Small town America is nice for a day trip. Shit to live in, or frankly stay in for more than a day.

i grew up in small town america

it was alright i guess? i dunno, not very many people

>tfw I do and if I want to get anything other than local market goods I need to drive to a big city

But it's made worse because that big city is Portland, OR.

stop bringing your shitty soldiers here, Putin is going to attack us because of it soon enough

What's wrong with small town Australia? Why small town America?

>tfw I live in Leinesfjord, Steigen.
>feelsbadman

You realize that this fantasy is shit and highly unlikely.

>500 years
>implying America will still be around by 2226

They are just mad that they blew their chance at ruling the world, if Ghenghis hadn't recalled Tsubodai then we'd all be speaking Finnish today.

well fuck Finland, I'm sorry
I just don't know what happened
it's all fucked and if it's our fault then I'm sorry and I just don't know what to tell you
this ZOG establishment is just out of my control and I feel really bad about it

I know! Imagine having no job or anything fun to do. Well, except meth.

The environment in North America is more comfy than here

This tb h.
t.

What do you mean? What's fun about a city? Seeing shitskins and coalburners? Being stuck in traffic? Not being able to find parking? Choking on polluted air?

Genuine q. What is fun about a city? I just don't get it.

Living on some rural land, near a reasonably sized town, is about the best you can possibly get. Why do people say small towns are boring?

No. Get some nationalism in ya m8. Aus has some great, comfy as hell little towns and they're all super friendly.

What the fuck do you do all day?

Its the same as small towns here dumb fuck

Probably russian proxies, I personally like US of A, and most people I know do so too.

>you will never be chad thundercock.

>No. Get some nationalism in ya m8. Aus has some great, comfy as hell little towns and they're all super friendly.
you misunderstand me.
I meant the actuaI environment, the trees, animaIs, weather etc.

>tfw live in town of 7000 in Western Washington
Feels like living in Twin Peaks

Work public sector. Play vidya games, read Sup Forums, go hiking to not become 200 lbs because of the shitty public sector job, etc...

>tfw ull never get to unload in a school

Yeah, get some nationalism in you, faggot. Australia is better. Our vast rural landscapes are unequalled in the world. You must learn to love them.

You should marry a gorgeous, conservative, Christian small town Norwegian girl and eat her butthole every day.

Why? Looks beautiful on Google.

No, that's big cities.
I know the "It's boring!" meme, but that's just plainly not true in today's world.
Most young people spend all their time on the internet anyway, and shit like going to clubs is degenerate.
What else can you only do in a city?

Walk around and look at shit

And get mugged?
Anyway, I'm more of a nature guy, and it's much easier to get to good nature in a small town.