Millenials trying to start a classy family

>millenials trying to start a classy family

>millennials trying to act responsible

>millennials think women deserve "equality" but also special treatment at the same time

are russians millenials like western millenials?

>millennials think women deserve "equality" but also special treatment at the same time

that it you got it

Hello Generation X, I see you're off shitposting for the day and not licking delicious, salty babyboomer cum like you're supposed to. Why is that?

>millennials making threads
>millennials not killing themselves before the age of 35
>millennials even trying to do anything
>millennials forming goals
>millennials establishing a career

>millenials trying to start a family

>Russian Intellectuals

hey i got a friend whos 25, got a nice wife from a well off family. popped out a nice little aryan child. picture perfect they happen but its fucking rare

Speak proper English you dumb American.

>Millenials trying to play le grownup by getting enslaved to the mortgage Jew

Suck on that babyboomer cock some more, Gen X.

i want to cut my face

Classy or not classy, it's near impossible to start a family in general

And by family, I'm not talking about getting a chick pregnant and having her dump you for gibs and taking the kids away while you are forever paying child support and alimony

pretty sure everyone in this thread are just self-loathing millennials hoping that Yellowstone or WWIII pops off before they actually have to move out of their parent's house.

And that's a participation ribbon for all millennials. Yay! They're equally pathetic worthless snowflake losers that will never amount to shit!

I can't honestly name an Australian one.

>thinking everyone on Sup Forums is a millenial
Most of us are, but there's also a few babyboomers and Gen X cucks

Pretty much.

>19 year old normie millenial shits go to a night club
>they are wearing suits so people will think they are an important but cool business man like the wolf of wall street or patrick bateman
this is a real problem.

"actually it's 22"

this thread is so fucking depressing, is totally right about the whole, "wanting to cut your face off" thing...

I feel so uneasy, almost itchy, I want to rip my shirt off and gorilla slam my computer off the desk then stick my thumbs in my eyes.

wtf are we gonna do, guise?
this shit can't keep going on like this

> Classy has changed definition to eccentric shared elitism via hat choice.

Herpa derps actually millennials are changing the world through technology. Millions of new scientists and coders every year. Not everyone got fucked by the slave boomers

It's fucking funny how some of my previous friends took economics in highschool to become "important businessmen". They don't care about it and probably think it's boring as fuck.
I love how that's how they decided the rest of their lives.

>millenials trying to form a relationship whilst having no concept of loyalty of fidelity

even worse

Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin on top of my head.

>people using the word "classy"
>people who are "classy"

Pick one

>British education

I choose ">people using they word "classy"" because they make for better company. probably, I bet, I've never really interacted with the elite upper class.

- Julian Assange
- guy who invented the black box
- Isaac Newton

this tbqh

>- Isaac Newton

>Sir Isaac Newton FRS (/ˈnjuːtən/;[6] 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726/27[1]) was an English physicist and mathematician

Hugh Wottmeigh?

and you're probably a dumb ugly neet

WE WUZ PHYSICISTS N SHEEIT CUNT

peter singer you retard

not that I like the kooky cunt

>2016
>trusting a computer/wikipedia for information

k mate

>riding coattails

And here's your participation trophy.

How can generation y even compete?

Ukrainian millineals don't know what the word millennial means. They just start beautiful families instead.

I fucking love aussies.

How do so many fall for it?

i don't get slavs. they just squat at the train station or in the street and eat sunflower seeds and drink?
why not go to one of their homes and sit on the couch?, or a cafe?

I'm visiting Ukraine and I've yet to see a single person squatting and/or drinking

The Ukrainians only squat at night - they're ashamed of their slavic roots, hence the whole 'join the EU' thing.

You'll find them hanging out in special squatting clubs, sort of like bars in tehran, not open to foreigners, always fearful of the squatting police doing a raid.

wow you must be really bored in russia if you have to start a fight with "millennials" of your own race

sounds like you need some black people and some muslims to figure out who really is your enemy

Did I just fall for a meme?

Fuck.

You fell for another edited wikipedia article fuckwit. People edit that shit all the time for fun, retards like you just never check the citations.

>millenials trying too hard to start a normal family
>fail
>start hooking up
>repeat

>Millennials

they have parents and whiny wives at home and cafes are too expensive

Nice try. You got me once, so well done for that

Where you from? Are women receptive to you as a foreigner?

Newton was from grantham you fucking retard

?

but he discovered gravity when a koala fell out of a tree and hit him

Isaac Newton was English you fucking pleb. Remember the Black Plague in Europe when Isaac Newton had to stay indoors, where he invented calculus? Also it was an apple that fell on his head, not a koala....

he barely survived that encounter. His work on the mechanics of drop bear attacks was adapted into the greater physics community.

I dunno man a koala falling out of a tree makes more sense than an apple picking itself

>being this delusional
lmaoing my ass off rn friend

If trees didn't drop ripe apples then the seeds would never hit the ground and apple trees would go extinct.

>american education
he developed calculus while hiding in his attic avoiding emu patrols.

Newton was born hundreds of years before criminal Brits got shipped to Australia. You're not making sense.

>Julian Assange
Spend more time in embassy of foreign countries than in Australia

>Newton was born hundreds of years before criminal Brits got shipped to Australia. You're not making sense.

Try and explain that to the historians who have thousands of documents of Newtons writings ALL of which are riddled with Aussie slang and colloquialisms. Not to mention his Australian birth and death certificates AND his remains which are buried at the Astronomers of Southern Sydney Institute

>Spend more time in embassy of foreign countries than in Australia
because he's a tip top diplomat

>not trying to save your hero, a live legend

sometimes shitposting goes too far. He found out the hard way that yanks simply can't handle the bantz

No sauce, no believing. I wouldn't believe you regardless.

>american education

Whatever cunt, he's still got a star on everleigh st with his name on it for services to Australia, plus an OAM.

I thought everyone knew Newton was Australian?