Does this show get better as it goes along?

Does this show get better as it goes along?

Watched the first 5 episode and I haven't had one lol moment

Nope

You got meme'd like I did

>taking recommendations from nu-Sup Forums

guys, its literally like listening to reddit. don't fucking believe them when they say shit like this is good.

t. actual user

I watched the first 2 seasons. It always felt meh to me. I kept delaying watching S3 and now S4 is out and I doubt I will ever watch this show again.

I love the show but if you dont like it you dont like it. If you want you can try to finish the first season. The first few episodes are considered the worst.

It's not a show with "lol" moments. It's a good show that seems to "get" what depression is (not the angsty female attention seeking type but the inactive, uncaring, world goes on type).

It accurately portrays being the "other". It's a bit deep for an animated show and it also requires certain cultural understanding. It's what Rick and morty fans think Rick and morty is, but is nowhere near as vapid and gimmicky.

If you're ever feeling a bit down, or meh, its just a comfy show to lay down and watch.

>It's a good show that seems to "get" what depression is
>main character has a gf

kys

"Girlfriend"

And yeah I wanna just not sure how.

i like the corny animal puns

but the show takes itself a little seriously

Its comfy to watch in bed on a lazy sunday.

it's one of those comedies that you don't laugh at. it's amusing enough most the time.

As a depressed old fuck i liked the first 2 seasons.

This is why I assume any show ever discussed on Sup Forums is bad, and never watch anything.

The show's probably on the brink of growing huge and pandering to it's newer, larger fan base while alienating it's older fans. I don't know if 5 is going to be nearly as good, especially considering the writer's want to move into a more political direction. This really only concerns me because of the gun episode being such shit. In seasons 1 and 2 what little political stuff they did didn't feel as hamfisted as "Our government hates women more than it loves guns". With that quality of political humor, I have a feeling we're in for fucking trash.

First World Problems: The Show

that's literally the point, you artard.

And that's why it's a gay show for beta male hipsters.

People only like this because Rick and Morty got too popular and they need to feel special

>The show's probably on the brink of growing huge
bojack has always been for norms its literally advertised on the frontpage of netflix, y'know the media streaming service that tens of millions of people watch?

Shouldn't you be donating a dollar a day so bunni's village can get a new well?

its like louie a bit

just depressing and a bit amusing some times

name 3 shows made in the last 5 years that made you laugh with actual vigor, no, anyone can name, go go, haven't laughed since original futurama

I enjoy bojack but could4get through the 2nd episode of rick and morty.

blackish
last man standing
new girl

How many cocks have you sucked this week?

IASIP
Portlandia
Mike Tyson Mysteries

i hate nu-Sup Forums so much

Nathan For You
Veep
Vice Principals