I knew this fat fuck Mike would like this shit. First The Force Awakens, now this. What a fucking shill

I knew this fat fuck Mike would like this shit. First The Force Awakens, now this. What a fucking shill.

His body language says it all

Jurassic World and Independence Day Resurgence were also two major red flags that Mike doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
With STD though it becomes obvious that he embodies every characteristic of the obsessive, apologetic fanboy who cares more about branding than quality that he previously lambasted Star Wars fanboys for in the Prequel reviews. Fuck him

At the end of the day Mike's just another fat fanboy who just wants more of his favourite thing.

He's just going another contrarian level deep.

>normies will like it
>then my fans will hate it
>so i will like it to spite my fans and cause drama

Rich looks so smug
>My ancestors are smiling down on me Mike, can you say the same?

He's like a lot of people on Sup Forums who act like they're above big blockbuster movies but are first in line to see it

>So Rich what did you think of Star Trek Discovery?
>I hated it. It wasn't Star Trek
>Really? Because I loved it
>Well I didn't HATE it...

Would Dan Harmon ever return to his hometown of Milwaukee to get interviewed by RLM?

spineless

I think he got sick of being typed into DA GUY WHO HATES EVERYTHING. Same reason why they mostly stopped reviewing Adam Sandler stuff and don't bother with obviously bad modern movies.

Stop getting butthurt when someone likes something that you don't, user.

I bet Rich is a big Rick and Morty guy.

>"they violated the Prime Directive in the 1st scene durr hurr"
>the captain plainly says the drought was caused by a mining accident

these frauds are getting senile

I have no problem with him liking either but the reasoning and argumentation he, and all other faggots on RLM use to defend their points of view, are dishonest and disingenuous.

>I'm going to make a complaint that is totally empty and not backed up with any examples

the one comment about summed it up for me
>orville gives people a glimmer of hope for a star trek thats still bright and hopeful
>not stab you in the fucking face star trek

>First The Force Awakens, now this.
My hero e-celeb buddies have let me down once again. I die a little inside each time.

maybe he got carried away with the fx and the cinematicness and ignored the fact that all the characters are utter shit

for you

Mike has never been the snob one, so I'm not too surprised.

I'm actually more bothered about the fake viewscreen. They are not even trying to hide the trick!

Jurassic World lmao

>shit, rightfully, on nerd """culture""" shilling for several episodes
>makes a 40min video about a fucking star trek pilot

Mike highly recommending fucking Battle Los Angeles, one of the worst sci-fi films I've ever seen on the big screen, was a huge red

You do know that Mike's Star Trek autism is just about the only reason RLM even exists, right?

flag and that was like the third HITB episode.

Literally Jay every time

I caught Jurassic World on TV, and yea it's shit, not even in the same ballpark as the original or JP2, but it was a decent lazy watch. I mean it wasn't horrible.

Independence day 2, gimme a break, just the trailer was way too jewish for me.

Mike is proven to lean positive when it comes to shlock and often subscribes to at least an initial fanboy honeymoon period

>shits all over Nemesis for being too dark
>somehow gives STD a positive review

what is he doing?

he's following the money

channel awesome tier. THIS is what you're paying $20,000 per month for, patreoncucks

NOBODY LOOK AT MIKE'S GUT

so thats why rich is so smug only a matter of time before mike or wizard becomes the official fat guy of RLM

DELET

I still just can't believe they praised fucking TFA... I mean beyond the obvious friend simulator, who can possibly listen to them seriously concerning kino review?

Mike has since toned down his opinion somewhat. It's also pretty clear that they recorded the episode right after seeing the movie and being really tired.

>people are still THIS mad over their Rogue One videos
lol get over it Sup Forums

actually their rogue juan review goes to show even more how out of their mind they were when they reviewed TFA.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE ONE RLM THREAD WHERE THE JURASSIC WORLD REVIEW ISN’T BROUGHT UP. JESUS CHRIST.

>posting a DJ khaled reaction pic unironically

back to 9gag faggot