What kind of person do I have to be to enjoy this?

What kind of person do I have to be to enjoy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvWqNVnJW48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woke

Do you enjoy farts, burps and characters named Poopy Butthole? Then congrats, you'll enjoy this show just fine.

you have to be the type of person who can enjoy the good but tolerate the bad

it's got some amazing episodes, but also some really extremely shitty ones, and at time the dialogue can be insufferable

A fucking retarded Reddit-browsing numale who thinks actually good AS shows like ATHF are too "weird and old" to watch so you watch something that poorly rips off the classics and makes it le epic and science-y for the win!

A background on physics at least. 90% of the jokes will fly over your head if you haven't watched "Cosmos: a spacetime odyssey" and at least 3 documentaries starring Michio Kaku as the host.

>ATHF
That show was boring. Only dumb murrikans liked that crap.
XRA was the shit though. Best show aired in AS.

>tfw house party you were at tonight had Indians pajeets and beta males who stood with their hands in their pockets the entire time walked around asking each other if they’d seen Rick and Morty and using the words “dank memes”

an intellectual individual

Very very smart.

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

i don't believe you but i really want to

>>ATHF
>That show was boring. Only dumb murrikans liked that crap.

Not in Boston. We were too smart for that.

Unironically this.

i can believe it
>tfw a club i went to recently had rick and morty "graffiti" all over the walls

Do you currently like a girl but she just sees you as a friend and deep down inside you know you have zero chance with her because at this point you're too spineless and nice to challenge her or provoke her sexually, nevertheless you rationalize all the time and effort you're putting in as if it's all part of some master plan where you'll get the girl in end and watch Scott Pilgrim with each other or some shit? Perfect show for you.

Retail workers in the 25-35 age group
the kind of person who uses "sick" as a descriptor for something they're excited about
Infantilized men who are literally scared to think
Guys who, by the age of 28, have only had 3 girlfriends in their life.
People who live paycheque-to-paycheque
People who think movies like the Avengers are major cinematic events and are looking for something to fill the gaps in between
People who drink soda on a daily basis and think certain foods are "manly"
People who describe N64 games as "retro"
Men with low sex drives that have an obsession with how attractive a certain actress is in the last movie they watched
People who think more about what snacks they'll choose at the concession stand than which movie they're seeing
People who use phrases like "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but...." when asked about they're views on homosexuality.
People who comment on facebook posts made by companies for the sake of marketing
People who consider blowjobs as a treat or reward
People who have never travelled outside of the country they were born in
Grown men who act grossed out when they see another man's penis, whether they're genuinely afraid of male anatomy or simple scared of appearing gay
People who walked out of Inception felling a profound sense of wonder, like they'd witnessed something beyond their understanding
People who've ever used the argument "Hey vegetarians, what are -these- for?"
People who make excuses for their use of the word Nigger by saying "Well there's niggers and there's black people.
People who've never been considered for a promotion
People who've kept the same condom in their wallet so long it's expired
People who do not groom or trip their pubic hair

People without hope, ambition, a drive, looking to coast through life and scurry through the path of least resistance as they look for any sort of stimulation that doesn't really require any effort, either mental or physical.

Carve this in stone. OP, you have your answer.

>People who describe N64 games as "retro"
If /vr/ plays it then it' retro, newfag

Someone post that neckbeard pic

Willing to watch a show that makes jokes about tropes and metajokes but then follows through with cliche character arcs and attempts at grounding the characters at the end of the show by making them cry and playing sad music over the top.

this tbqh

it's fun

Intelligent, Nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

You have to be the stereotypical Redditor fedora faggot.

late teens reddit faggot

(caught S3E7 on a stream though and it was actually good)

Average person. It's gotta reputation for attracting a pretentious audience, but the snotty elitists are the ones who shit on it

I'd consider watching the show if he wasn't drooling all the time.

youtu.be/bvWqNVnJW48

Say whatever you want about pewdiepie but he's on point with this video.

Literally any kind of person that's not a cynical Sup Forums shitposter

Imagine Futurama if it was edgy, preachy and self indulgent.
There you have Rick and Morty.

my one friend who watches it is a decent guy and not a nimble but he hasn't brought it up since the anti r&m memes went big, good job Sup Forums.