""""""""""'""Japanese people""""""""""""""

""""""""""'""Japanese people""""""""""""""

Proof that 2D girls can be ugly mongoloids too.

Why do you think they kill themselves so much?

japans not real

What are some high school anime where the characters actually look like Japs?

goddamn japs are so ugly

bottom left is cute though

>this is a 10/10 qt in weebland

kawaii

The question of the century.
Any weebs care to try this one out?

Aku no Hana

I dont know why japs even do this. There is plenty of anime where they attempt to make the characters look japanese, akira for example, and it looks great

>he posted this as he thought anyone would think that shit was cute

You're ugly and have low standards

Please stop posting unlucky looking Japanese girls.

why do they look like this? Is this some form of downs?

And here we have the first 'dude lmao you're cherrypicking' post.

Quality thread janitor. Is this one popular over on Sup Forums too?

>Maybe if we make her hair red, we can somehow trick the audience into thinking she's attractive

ann isn't japanese though

The reason this flopped is because Japanese perverts can't get off to realistic looking women. Everyone learned a hard lesson that day.

She's 1/4 white and 3/4 jap so she might as well be japanese at that point.
Please don't tell me that you're one of those people that thinks that being 1/56 native american suddenly makes you native american.

She's cute, but she doesn't look like an anime girl.
>black hair
>brown eyes
>convex nose
>not pointy chin

You know, for supposedly one of the most xenophobic countries on the planet, they sure do love drawing and fapping to white women, don't they?

Exactly.
Why do these weebs continue using pictures of cherry picked plastic surgery japs as evidence that japs look exactly like anime girls?
Even with extensive plastic surgery, no japanese girl will ever look like Sailor Moon or Ochako Uraraka.

Only in anime kek

How can you guys even watch anime past high school? It's so fucking bad, Japs can't write dialogue for shit and it's all so formulaic and robotic.

That's because the japanese language isn't as developed as Indo-European languages.

What's some other anime where the characters AREN'T japanese

>Ochako Uraraka
I would never date worst girl, so thank GOD.

>cartoons don't have to resemble reality
Woah...

If you are a moderately attractive white dude in Japan you will be treated like god in a lot of places.

What the fuck even is this thread? I know it's a meme but where are the jannys?

Go ask /qa/.

they don't wear make-up or do their hair like western girls do in elementary to high school

>admitting white women don't look human

yeah superhuman mate :^)

>for supposedly one of the most xenophobic countries on the planet
It's foreigners mad the Japanese have strong sense of their own identify and don't worship them.

The eyes being big is not really that important, it's all in the shape of the face. It's pretty clearly a caricature of asian features, not white ones. Asians have round heads, flat faces, and the shape of the eyes and mouth are simply increased in proportion in anime. White people have completely different head shapes and facial mannerisms.

What a wonderful phrase

White people aren't all 10/10s either

Delusional weebs going "we wuz anime n shit".

The average white girl is like a 5 or 6/10.
The average jap is 1 or 2/10.

>he thinks anime gets mongoloid facial shape features right
HAHAHAHA

I mean, I'm not going to argue. I've seen this shit bait a million times over the past ten years. I'm from Sup Forums, I've seen it all. Go ahead, tell me about how Japan hates weebs too.

Yeah, I want to stick up for them but Damn. Maybe like 1 in 20 look alright

My favorite pic because it actually goes beyond the facial features and explains the torso and limb differences between whites and asians.
Anime characters always have these long and slender legs so they end up looking like Eastern European or Swedish super models. It's not just the hair color and eye size that makes someone look 'white'.

They aren't trying to. Its fiction. People don't want to look at ugly people.