youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY
youtube.com/watch?v=sPjksAl3XRM
youtu.be/kZcQ2-FIRws?t=18m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=zz1xMEVkIUo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they arm-wrestled who would win?

About how many hits have they edited out at this point that such a slight head movement from Mike makes him recoil in fear like that?

Spiderman is the best AVGN episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=omW1E7rv7IM

why are men forced to keep balding hair? why cant we just fucking shave it and be done with it?

Surprisingly accurate. Treasure Master is a good game yet he shit all over it

No one is forcing you. If you want to shave it, shave it.

Good choice, but Battletoads is comfy as fuck.
Basically any episode with Kyle Justin in it is great.

Why is this webm so fucking funny

james is a huge fucking casual
mike is a retard
ryan is a boring fuck
bootsy was based

The point of the earlier episodes was never the games. They were just what gave James an excuse to play this funny character. All these AVGN clones miss the original point: that it's ridiculous that an adult man would care this much about video games.

its disturbing

james definitely flinches/backs off in a strange way. he feels uncomfortable around mike now.

but you cant... if you have like an office job you cant just show up bald. how many businessmen you see that are bald? people expect you to keep fucking scraps wtf

>Watch an episode with Mike and Ryan
>Ryan bringing up American Psycho for no reason
>Uses the word "like" about 20 times

I can't believe this cunt has any sort of power and that he got Bootsy blackballed.

Holy fuck that beta body language

missing a syllable
to-play-the-shit-ty-games-that-suck-ass

that's 9

when-mike-used-to-beat-his-bitch-ass

is 8

i'm sure you thought you were pretty clever, just not clever enough i'm afraid

I used to think this until I found out he's the posterchild for triggered SJW. Go have a look at his Twitter, holy shit.

>TRUMP
>TRUMP
>PUNCH NAZIS
>TRUMP
>BASH THE FASH
>NAZIS
>FEMINISM

There's a reason why they get to get rid of him. Mike is actually pretty right wing, as his live streams elude to, so either Mike had enough of his shit, or they simply realised that anyone at Cinemassacre going around inciting political violence is probably a bad thing for business.

Pic related. He's insane just like anyone else on either extreme.

>i'm sure you thought you were pretty clever, just not clever enough i'm afraid
You take a brief pause after Mike that fills the place of the missing syllable, brainlet.

>t. mike

jeff bezos, steve jobs, michael jordan, floyd mayweather, elon musk was balding bad before plugs, honestly too many extraordinarily wealthy and successful men to name

how many legit good videos can be expected from a youtuber?

Oh yeah Sup Forumseddit can have these threads, but we can't have lauren threads
fucking zerosugar the shill at it again

Imagine being THIS autistic. Holy shit.

>WAAAH, OP DIDN'T COUNT THE SYLLABLES PROPERLY ON HIS PLAY ON WORDS FROM THIS YOUTUBE SHOW THEME SONG

none after their channels been around over 3-4 years, apparently

I've never seen two lifelong friends have such little chemistry.

I have no idea how anybody can watch anything Ryan is in. He's just such a milk toast personality, but he has this look about him that makes me feel ill when I watch it.

It must be the fact he's always out of breath, can barely compose a sentence without using the word like, as you said, or that he's a rich daddy's boy who has ran the last 3 ventures his dad paid for into the ground.

Go have a look at his LinkedIn profile, it's pretty funny.

>20 years old
>CEO OF (insert some shitty nostalgia name business)
>21 years old
>CO-FOUNDER OF (again, insert some shitty nostalgia name business). His father listed as the other founder
>22 years old
>Some pretentious sounding HR solution firm, again, both him and his father listed as owners, the company lasted less than 6 months

Imagine being that guy's dad, like fuck. You spend your entire life becoming successful and then you have to buy your son's success, and even then he fucks it up.

>whines about raspberry pi because he is too stupid to set one up
>cries about MUH PIRACY
>fanboys over an overpriced emulation machine because it's made by his favorite toy maker

I've never missed Bootsy so much

James really should just shave his head at this point. Being partially bald with long hair looks terrible. I'm not bald yet but the second I do start losing it I'm shaving it all off.

Dude have you ever listened to the lyrics of his music? It's all about how his friends are shit heads for being racist and how trump is a meanie head.

It's pretty easy to be racist in Philly btw. The Blacks there are especially barbaric.

>Listening to his music

But why?

because I wanted to see if it was any good
it wasn't
it's very mediocre indie folk-rock

The whole "Mike is Right wing and fired Bootsy for being a SJW" theory is just a retarded speculation tin foil shit, there's really no proof of politics ever being the reason that Bootsy got kicked out. I don't buy it.

bootsy did nothing wrong
punished bootsy

Mike did cuck James though and plow his wife into the fucking ground. That's not even a rumor, it's a matter of public record.

Mike completely hijacked the channel and is riding off of James' success, and Ryan is a horrible replacement for Bootsy. Mike is like the Steve Jobs to James' Wozniak

Make it rhyme, moron

Isn't Mike the one maintaining the channel and doing all the editing? That's why James can't get rid of him, he'd basically shrivel and die without Mike.

Im pretty sure James is completely apolitical

Mike created the channel, and has been a major part of maintaining the channel since day 1.

like he's expecting to get punched in the face "strange"

PLEASE NAME YOUR FIRST BORN SON BOOTSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vJHH_-NCFDo

>Imagine being THIS autistic. Holy shit.
>WAAAH, I'M GOING TO COMPLETELY MISREPRESENT YOUR POST AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MISREPRESENTATION WHILE MISUSING A MEME PIC

comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY

tfw James tries to have any friends other than you

What are you guys' favorite Mike moments?
youtube.com/watch?v=sPjksAl3XRM

your post was weak and effeminate and was rightly ripped to shreds

BROWN BRICKS

I used to think that this was bullshit, but watching James and Mike laughing hysterically at making fart sounds with their mouths for 2 minutes in this video
youtu.be/kZcQ2-FIRws?t=18m37s
I couldn't help but think of this copypasta, and I'm now convinced it is 100% real.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz1xMEVkIUo

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.

Its like live action Beavis and Butthead.

JUST

checked and kek'd

literal retards

those digits tho

>balding
>wife is a self-hating white
>finally get to make your big budget movie after years of planning, and it sucks shit
>"best friend" takes over your channel for his own selfish purposes
>he drives away your other friend because he was getting popular

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

lol why does james flinch, why is mike so alpha besides his massive dick, we all know thats a key alpha trait

>making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

Mike Finds a Way!

>having a big dick
nigger

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Its not like there is a limitless number of bad games.