go back

bump my thread you stupid faggot

Stay mad

sage

FUCK YOU

>Metacritic gave it 85
>Sup Forumss favorite nigger is gonna give it good review
>rlm will have positive outlook
How does it feel being so damn contrarian?

>During the filming of Blade Runner 2049, Ford reportedly stayed in character at all times, even when the cameras weren’t rolling, and the cast and crew never saw him out of full makeup and costume.

>why the FUCK won't you just like what we tell you to like?!

tv so contrarion lol

he's in too deep

Degenerate movie, means you are a pedophile if you like it

I think you're missing a pasta

>BR 2049 get's great prerelease reviews
>"the prescreening reactions are just paid shills, it will be a critical flop you'll see"
>BR 2049 get's extremely good release critic reviews on all critic sites
>"all critics are paid shills, the 97% fresh score is just the paid shills"
YOU ARE HERE
>the box office is already double of the budget, even the audience score is extremely high, both on RT and IMDb
>"audience are dumb normies and they are just sucking Villeneuve's cock"
>RLM releases a Half in the Bag and they absolutely love it, even more than the original
>"fuck those RLM shills, the gay blackman Armond is the only guy I trust!"
>Armond has loved Villeneuve the whole time
>Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>check out OST
>not a single synthwave track

Dropped.

Is this many minutes really necessary?

forgot to include that the faggot still spamming [board] BTFO is the same fag posting the first five steps, and is also a redditor who goes on r/movies to '''discuss''' capeshit

DUDE CYBERPUNK 100101011101010

dark, rainy, and neon hahaha

i didn't even know about this but whoever the director is he's doing it right.
im hyped now

Jesus that's long

How the fuck did Villnuv pull this off?

It's like as if you're listening to a piece of ambient music, you just sit back and drown yourself in the atmosphere.

WHERE IS DA YAK PARRO

>you are a cop
>I did your job once
>I was good at it

Deckard wasnt very good at it.

How is it possible for Deakins to make a Blade Runner movie so ugly?

We need more fog!

This.

Deckard was pretty fucking bad at his job for a replicant, you'd think they would have built him to be more effective.

he's good though

minimalism

Wow. 2049 looks ten times better than the original! Deakins = LEGEND

youtube.com/watch?v=qgz6jFxMpyk

Fuck I forgot how good Vangelis' soundtrack is. Clearly from the 80's yet still timeless.

The only good detective work he's done in that movie, was finding those photos. Most of the time he was just getting drunk, and stumbling into Replicants by chance.

And he was a lousy shot.

YAK BARROOOO!!

TV
BTFO
FOREVER

THE SALTY TEARS I WILL DRINK ON RELEASE NIGHT WILL SUSTAIN ME FOREVER.

based deckard being like the average young adult of the 20th century!

oh dear lord. its like art history where it all gets worse over time since high-renaissance.

Damn he's fit for such an old guy.

>38 replies in 4 hours
what a joke of a fanbase

bladerunner is for cool kids only back off capeshit faggot

>there is no movie to discuss yet, but please gib free marketing before premiere

End all be all question
Do you think Deckard is a replicant yes or no
I dont think so no matter how hard Ridley Scott Tries to push it.

he's not
its just the retards trying to make him a replicant

He is but he has a human's lifespan and has Gaff's implanted memories who is the real blade runner and lets him go at the end.

what

Looks good to me they're exploring he off world colonies and the BR universe which is a lot richer and nicer hence why its so clean and not like an 80s chinatown with neon lights like the first one

fuck you i like it

post sick ambient
youtube.com/watch?v=hsTqLi010RA

I actually watched the original Blade Runner for the first time yesterday so I can go watch this. It was surprisingly watchable and I liked it, tho same as the most old movies incredibly slow. I dont think I ever need to watch it again, but Im really looking forward to the new one.

it has so little things in each scene but it looks so pretty
gotchu f am
youtube.com/watch?v=DSkTpGlKJIE

youtube.com/watch?v=VlNoz3wvpuM

it's too sterile

because the producers realise that the audience for this film is mostly 20 - 25+ years that doesnt have ADD and that there isnt any valid reason to cut down on runtimes to get more screenings per day since the theatres arent packed anymore.

As long as the movie is paced well, there is no reason to aim for that 2 hour runtime.

And that the producers and most of the studio heads are probably fan of the film themselves.

>is a replicant
You should be raped in the butthole for that stupidity.

ekekhard ehlers
youtube.com/watch?v=_exXsEnlZ2A

i heard flylo wrote a song for the new br soundtrack

>slave labor
people act like jared leto is being a liberal in the new blade runner but ridley had the same scene in the original and cut it out

>8:00-9:00
youtube.com/watch?v=7xBKrz0wdsM

Some people like this. Get over it.

god the narration is so shit

is the narrated version worth watching for a laugh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Conqym49sWI

>Jared Leto Filmed All of His Blade Runner 2049 Scenes Blind

lul

>Grizzled and ferocious, Ford's Deckard practically dispatches K on the spot, but then they decide to have a drink and things begin to get interesting, not the least with the surprise appearance of a thespian who is decidedly not mentioned in the cast list but comes out of left field to jaw-slackening effect.
>not the least with the surprise appearance of a thespian who is decidedly not mentioned in the cast list
>surprise appearance of a thespian
>not mentioned in the cast list
>surprise appearance
>not in cast list

Who the fuck could it be and why aren't you non-browsing, non-digging, mouthbreathing faggots even aware of this incoming cheeky twist?

What website is this?

it really is terrible

good movies don't need marketing gimmicks

>he keeps thinking age-old tropes are gimmicks
why do you know more about marketing than stagecraft? sounds more like the classic projecting of a marketer.

There's only one actor/character that will deliver the intended effect. You know it to be true.

did you know that modern movies engage in a marketing blitz leading up to the release of their movie, where they try to hype it up as much as possible, because they know whether it's good or not they won't make any money from word of mouth leading to repeat viewings since theater runs are so short now? did you know that this is part of the blitz marketing leading up to the release, and that after they get your money it doesn't matter to you if you liked it or not?

what are you smoking? they are NOT exploring off world colonies in BR 2049

do you know the sudden entrance in a sequel of a character from the original that is not all advertised is a dramatic effect used by the greeks and probably by cultures older than them, marketer? do you know how much erosion a frequent false positive does to the shaky message you're trying to spam?

Could be a tie-in to Scott's Prometheus/Covenant universe. Fassbender as David?

Why would an early version of David, maybe even a proto-David be doing in a seedy, neon-noir bar where Goose and Ford are bonding tho? Wasn't David a special snowflake project?

It gives a lot of extra info like deckards past life and his wife

why would he have a wife if he's a replicant?

corp that made him wanted to test how realistic he could be. if he could convince a wife he's human he can convince the audience

HE@S NOT A FUCKING REPLICANT>

I hope this movie is SHIT

mel gibson

Mel would win a fight against Ford tho. I'm going with the stock answer Idris Elba

Sure thing repli

He's not a fucking replicant its just shoved down your throat in certain versions and cut that way by ridley.
The movie just wanted to do a 2deep4u really makes me think moment and people actually believe he's a replicant, theres only a chance it wasnt confirmed in the original

i watched the movie again on WB tv and wondered in 2017 should we make it as stylistic as 30 years ago or should we make it more realistic because this is our time now.

>He's not a fucking replicant
>“Oh, it was always my thesis theory. It was one or two people who were relevant were… I can’t remember if (screenwriter) Hampton (Fancher) agreed with me or not. But I remember someone had said, ‘Well, isn’t it corny?’ I said, ‘Listen, I’ll be the best fucking judge of that. I’m the director, okay?’ So, and that, you learn — you know, by then I’m 44, so I’m no fucking chicken. I’m a very experienced director from commercials and The Duellists and Alien. So, I’m able to, you know, answer that with confidence at the time, and say, ‘You know, back off, it’s what it’s gonna be.’ Harrison (Ford), he was never — I don’t remember, actually. I think Harrison was going, ‘Uh, I don’t know about that.’ I said, ‘But you have to be, because Gaff, who leaves a trail of origami everywhere, will leave you a little piece of origami at the end of the movie to say, ‘I’ve been here, I left her alive, and I can’t resist letting you know what’s in your most private thoughts when you get drunk is a fucking unicorn!’ ‘ Right? So, I love Beavis and Butthead, so what should follow that is ‘Duh.’ So now it will be revealed (in the sequel), one way or the other.”

Their version of the future was for today and looked like a shoddy old chinktown in HK with some neon lighting and odd fashion sense. I'm glad villeneuve chose a different aesthetic it goes in line with minimalist design and current trends and visions of the future.

Lads I think I'm catching the hype

I'm glad he's not directing it

This is nigh unreadable

BLADE RUNNER 2049 spoilers.

Deckard and Rachael's relationship was engineered by Tyrell and Deckard is once again alluded to being a Replicant.

but tyrell corp is long gone

I am wondering about the depiction of computer and bioengineering.
I saw the old one and they got those computers that looked both cool and stupid. The way they imagined how people would use computers...it was part of the reason why I still watch these movies. It's beyond the problem of being dated

Sebastian was such a poor cock...The way Replicants flirted before him and the way he became uncomfortable with them...

Exactly their idea of what a GUI looks like is completely different to what it is now and we now it will never look like that so it's really just nostalgia for an idea of the future in the past

according to Denis in an interview after the blackout the technology reverted to being more analog which puts it in line with the stuff from the original

I would say it's like it's now categorized as fantasy. Its like watching magic users using a crystal ball

The same thing with watching Alien's computers.
Then in Prometheus they just have to update the technology because it's not really a fantasy and audience in 2017 cannot tolerate the 1970s tech level

Star Wars on the other hand gets the pass because it's squarely in the fantasy genre

>a general for a movie
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Nu wars had generals when it came out or hundreds of 300+ threads so stop being autistic

fuck off back. generals are the worst fucking thing on this board. invites shitheads like you to have a safe space to shitpost incessantly.