/trek/

Ensign Rivers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14043832
youtube.com/watch?v=IaKcF7eGl_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck your thread

This. Ensign Rivers was a fat retard fuck.

>tfw no Vulcan love slave one OR two

People make a new and you reward them with your anger at life?

Psh, can't be arsed to care.

Fuck STD and fuck far left agendae

>T'pol will never hunt you down panting and seething through the corridors of the enterprise and pounce on you and make your head spin from her sweaty body heat and hot breath in your face

If Voyager could beam photon torpedos directly inside the Borg probe, why didn't they do that in the first place?

>VGR

I remember this apart from it being stupid, it also sounded way to close to v'ger, I never understood why they tried to push this, when the abbreviation was obvious like std

I don't understand females or romance.

Geordi made literally the perfect holo-date, yet still struck out. What did he do wrong?

How did the enhanced humans lose the eugenics wars if they were so smart and better than everyone else?? Was this covered in any book or something?

am i retarded?

He was clearly trying WAY too hard.

He had some corny violinist on a beach and barely could look at her.

Geordi's problem was he was afraid to speak his mind and be himself in front of women. The problem with men on dates is they can't get their minds off of pussy and/or being seen as a capable/handsome man so they boggle the whole process with terrible lines and not giving eye contact.

she wasn't blind

>agendae
Fuck off you bald Latin whore.

Yes, secret wars or something, its a cold war type thing that takes place during the 90s they have super submarines with lasers and shit by the end. They are a shadow government basically. They mostly defeat themselves with infighting, the rest of the world leaders who figure out whats going on step in at the end when their mostly fucked anyway and over throw them, khan escapes on the botany bay.

Thanks my man. I was just on that Bashir episode about his parents and it got me : thinking:

Is it any good?

I forgot about this 2 part episode entirely (The Maquis). Or I might have skipped it accidentally.

I'm absolutely in love with this scene. Maybe it's a fantasy I didn't know I had. Elaborate Vulcan cuisine, Quark being enchanted and doing his best to be enchanting to a Vulcan.

He forgot the most important lesson.

Answer honestly, please!

strawpoll.me/14043832

Geordi is a complete disaster. It really says something when your biggest romance is with the computer playing out a holographic history, you bomb every date you go on despite being chief engineer and lt. commander on the pride flagship of the federation, and your best "friend" is an android who doesn't get humor or most other basic social cues. It's frightening the callous way he treats Picard as a "suggestion" and his stoic attitude in the face of any number of warp core breach.

Truly One of Us

PROMENADE

LEMONADE

>You have already voted on this poll.
ASSHOLE!

oh my I never expected those results. I guess we have to correct ourselves and refer to Discovery correctly as /DIS/ now that it is proven to be the most popular!

what's funny about this is that he is, as an absolute fact, the least capable and most retarded of all Star Trek captains.

It is what makes him awesome.

I have to say Profit and Loss is one of my more memorable Garak episodes because it reveals a lot about his situation.

Wasn't he being groomed by his father to be head of the Obsidian order?

Imagine - despite being that pathetic, Geordi STILL shits on Barclay.

he gets his ass kicked a lot but voyager's absolute retarded writing makes janeway more incompetent in a lot of episodes

EDANAꓷƎ

it will ALWAYS be STD

S T D
T
D

Quads don't like. Brocoolay confirmed biggest loser in all of star fleet

Remember that time the Bajorans were willing to murder their own people, including a war hero, after failing to forcibly relocate them so they could start a lethal mining operation on their moon?

Bajorans: Not even once.

with space muslims you lose

Remember when the Bajorans were willing to give O'Brien free fresh young Bajoran pussy on the regular just to keep up some charade about a "Dal'rock" that helps bring some backwater villagers together?

I love the one with Pope O'Brien

Dr. Mora I'm ODO

TELL STOWWIE REEEEEEE

hnnng
o nana my nana

Wish she had the hairdo that she had in the first episode.

nana is JOOSY

....she makes me feel funny

As to this matter of violence, the technique of violence was first developed in two million B.C. by the australopithecines, a tribe of four-foot primates who had no brains to speak of but who, nevertheless, invented the tomahawk and used it on each other. This practice led to the enlargement of the brain, another useful weapon. Yes, murder was invented even before man began to think. Now, of course, man has become known as the thinking animal.

Why the fuck didn't O'Brien fuck the sexy Cardassian, she was so horny, as an Irishman myself it makes me ashamed. I even felt sexually frustrated after it.

It'd break his cover.

O'brien's a man of high honor and loyalty is something of importance to him.

...even if it's with Cakehole "Why were you so late today?" O'brien

Miles is such a damned racist towards the cardies that even their sexiest of broads he'll look at with skepticism

Barclay is autistic as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaKcF7eGl_U

The only women of colour I want in Star Trek

>colour
Foreign filth.

Wait, so this guy Corby can make better androids than Dr Soong?

nope it's my language not yours

I like the humour in TOS, although the main crew members have too much plot armour, I heard a rumour that STD is getting cancelled, Captain Kirk maybe not be the most intelligent captain but he values honour and decency, can anyone explain the genetic basis for Vulcan behaviour thanks

Wrong. My quints confirm it.

What does STD have to do with far left views? When are people going to start watching it before judging it?

Ouch.

Best captain was played by an Englishman too :^)

I watched it, it's beyond obvious. Like, it's a joke how awful and forward they are with it all. It's literally "reee drumpfkins!" the TV show. Not surprising given that it's the same old self-destructive hysterical hollywood cliques commandeering this mess as usual.

>Picard
>best captain
I don't think so.

>I like the humour in TOS, although the main crew members have too much plot armour, I heard a rumour that STD is getting cancelled, Captain Kirk maybe not be the most intelligent captain but he values honour and decency, can anyone explain the genetic basis for Vulcan behaviour thanks

Is this a sentence or what?

Also, where did you hear that rumour?

>I watched it, it's beyond obvious. Like, it's a joke how awful and forward they are with it all. It's literally "reee drumpfkins!" the TV show.

If you were projecting any harder you'd be an IMAX theatre.

But seriously, the writing is full fucking retard but I still don't see it unless you're just objecting to the fact that the main character is black.

>It's literally "reee drumpfkins!" the TV show.
This is how I know you haven't watched it.

It's some form of bizarre post-modern metabait.

>alternate future
>simulated earth
>fake out death
>guy picking up hookers for a Xindi experiment

ENT is getting weird

>time traveller can't go himself because getting permission would take too much time

The fuck is wrong with you Braga

The Xindi saga is surprisingly like in my top 3 seasons of any Trek. Probably the third after season 5 of TNG and season 6 of ds9

>The fuck is wrong with you Braga
brannon exists in a different feng-shui modality than mere mortals.

>shadowy suliban guy was Archer

.....no

Just so everyone here is aware, this is very much an ENT thread.

Deal with it.

>shadowy suliban guy was Archer

How do you know he was Suliban?
They never showed his face.

Definitely easn't time travelling archer

the o for a win

They really needed to tone down the green, like they did with Spock. That's just too much green.

The Klingons are more like Muslims than they are anything to do with Trump.

>Star Trek
>weird

When ever did this happen???

Did Picard know O'Brien was Section 31 and that's why he was confined to the transport room or was he there to be the everyday guy and do covert ass shit when nobody was looking?

Why was Shatner such an asshole to Kate Mulgrew in The Captains?
Why was Brooks batshit?

>Why was Brooks batshit?

He always was.

had no idea haha was a bit jarring to see what he was like in his personal life

Man, TOS had some way overpowered tech that's just never brought up again

Penal colony with mind control ray

I sometimes forget about TOS because it was just so goofy with the villains and magic like powers at times.

Love it but it was a campy time for tv and their budget was low

I've watched every single episode of every single star trek series and I've never heard of this.

Has the new STD "aired" yet?

heard of what? the film or that brooks is a bit "off"

>it's a "Geordi gets stuck in the holodeck with the safety protocols turned off" episode

Did you know that Gates McFadden choreographed the ballroom scene in Labyrinth? She literally taught David Bowie how to dance. That earns her a lot of cool points imo.

Yeah, Tain was gearing him up to succeed him one day.
I generally don't advise people to read the Trek novels, however the Garak one, "A Stitch in Time" is really wonderful. It was written by Andrew Robinson himself, mostly as a series of vignettes to help him ground Garak's backstory. Eventually he was encouraged to publish it as a full story.
A good read and fairly relevant to the show because this is what Robinson was using as Garak's unspoken motivation.

The movie, yeah

Not until tonight I don't think. I'm really excited, I loved the first two episodes.

Post your favourite /trek/ character. I'll start.

Ill never not love her

So TOS skant uniforms incorporated panties?

I just saw up Yeoman Rand's skirt and there just more red

can someone post the viewing guide for Voyager?

seems like they had some larger panties (or hell, pantaloons) of the same colour as their uniforms, yeah

Just watch every episode

the Voyager viewing guide is pretty useless, desu. It stops after Threshold (so season 2).