Dean dont talk to ruby like that im serious

dean dont talk to ruby like that im serious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nPig_747_U
variety.com/2015/tv/people-news/jared-padalecki-always-keep-fighting-depression-suicide-twloha-1201451708/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jared is such a terrible actor.

I wish Jensen would put a stop to the show so he could move on to bigger and better things. He's got real talent and range. Jared sucks at everything he tries.

Holy shit this.

Who'd win in a fight season 4 demon blood Sam or Dean with the mark of Cain and the first blade

Whatever the plot demands.

Demon brother vs angel brother

You mean Demon Sam vs Angel Sam? Demon Sam for sure. Angel sam was weak as fuck.

Fucking have a little kek everytime. Keep with a new line everyday OP

Mark of cain dean would just power through everything demon blood Sam threw at him. He totally no sold abbadon. Sam would be a cake walk

So who will be the bad guys this season?

God.

was that chuck guy really god?

yeah, he was a self insert for kripke

I forgot about that whole thing.

Dean, you are lucky you're sexy or I would have stopped watching a long time ago.

>tfw Jensen keeps Supernatural alive because of his best friend

>Jensen missed out on being Captain America, then Hawkeye, then Star-Lord because he wouldn't quit Supernatural
Why'd you do it, bro? Was the Destial tumblr crowd really worth it? I've been a fan for over 10 years and I just want what's best for you. Some birds are not mean to be caged.

At least he has been the best part of the show, I don't think him being in those shitty movies would have made them any better

Speaking off if they wanted supernatural to keep going past 5 why not keep Sam in hell Dean carries the show does anyone even give a shit about sam

Probably because he figured $175k an episode, with 20-24 episodes a season for over a dozen seasons is more dependable work than a few movies that might bomb. A few million a season, he's looking pretty alright. By going back into film he'd risk fucking shit up. He's an average actor at best so you can see why he might hesitate. If you were making a few mil a year, would you give it up?

>does anyone even give a shit about sam
Nope. Wooden acting, less interesting story arcs, less popular, literally paid like 33% less, and Jared kinda seems like a dick sometimes. The show is definitely carried by Jensen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nPig_747_U

OOH-AH-AH-AH-AH

JEJ

Jared was on the verge of killing himself due to depression. Jensen helped a bro out by helping kickstart a foundation about staying alive

Also can we have a proper supernatural thread this time

The OPmeme is getting old. Unless we get Katie Cassidy's leaks. And i expect maryposter to come in soon

>Jared was on the verge of killing himself due to depression. Jensen helped a bro out by helping kickstart a foundation about staying alive

I thought Jared started that because he had 2 friends that killed themselves

>OPmeme is getting old

then make a new one

faggot

>Based Jensen turned down the MCU for Supernatural to make sure his children's children are born with silver spoons in their mouths and help his costar buddy with his depression
How can one /guy/ be so, dare I say it, /our/?

>sam, trust me, sometimes it's good to be bad

>don't you want me, sammy? don't you want my body?

variety.com/2015/tv/people-news/jared-padalecki-always-keep-fighting-depression-suicide-twloha-1201451708/

Jared had depression. Whoever started keep fighting technically, i dont know. But jensen definitely helped his brother out. Id do the same

That's what im talking about, sammy

>seems like a dick

I knew a guy playing footy in the park and Jared randomly walked up and asked if he could join in so he did and they broed it up for the afternoon

But how come the mom aged 20 years while she was dead why didn't they get the actress that played young mary

im more bugged the mom is back at all

They needed a female cast member that tumblr wouldn't feel threatened by

Prime Jensen is the most handsome man in the world.

>defeat fucking Satan, father of sin and evil, in season 5
>somehow on season 12
I cant even be mad at this show, that shits just impressive

m-maybe the main arc will be small scale season 14

Like clockwork. Hi maryposter

I will never get over this

It's okay. I hope to see you posting your salt as long as the showgoes on

Crowley died so Mary could be regular and I'm not happy with that

this fucking show is still airing?

i quit when bobby died but jfc

Lol no he doesn't he's just good looking. Literally a mediocre actor. He's also pretty old, guy must be in his mid 40s now? That wouldn't leave him with much of a chance for a career in movies.

Crowley got stale s9-10

>when Bobby died
Even his spirit? Or the alternate universe Bobby? Or coma!sam's Bobby?

It is the same actress you tard and she did age. Fuck me the state of Sup Forums

Why did he have an archangel protecting him? I thought that was just for prophets.

That's the whole point, dead people don't age, and her being so visibly older than Dean/Sam is stupid. They should've went with "young Mary" actress

For show, of course

Ok just poor syntax on your part friendo. I reckon she looks fine, def to young to be their mum under normal circumstances, plus I always thought it was cool that like 10 years later this actress gets to become a regular. I havnt seen in her anything else so I can only assume it's a welcome consistent paycheck that she never expected to get. Hell, when all is said and done she will probably get a role in something else far moe easily, she's not a bad actress and quite foxy.

>Seen her in*

Supernatural has so few major players
>God and Amara
>Death
>massive power gap
>Archangels/Godstiel
>power gap
>Eve/Princes of Hell/Cain/Leviathan

How can such a vast universe have so few bigshots that can cause an apocalypse? Most of these on the list are subservient to a stronger power. It makes for limited story telling.

Buffy/Angel had so many key powers they can pull an apocalypse every season

I saw her on Friends while rewatching

It's not getting old at all faggot fuck off

Love this shit OP. Keep coming up with new ones

Cain is just under an Archangel.

didnt they actually kill death? I stopped watching when dean became a demon, but I remember someone talking about this

Hopefully they have a villain from beyond the void outside all the universe. Like a being even god isn't aware of. Yes the "eldritch" meme. But still something they have no lore on to help fight it since nothing in creation knew it existed
How dope would that be. A fresh face and evil

I just want them to stick to killing small time supernatural shit like ghosts and vampires. Stop with the apocalypse bullshit

when talking power levels it annoyed me lame the 4 horsemen, aside from death, were
literally just a bunch random dudes with rings of pwer

Das cray

Fuck this stupid board I hate you so much

Sneed formerly Chuck's

Yeah whatever. I also forgot to list Lilith

They did but nu-death has been hinted. I doubt that position could be vacant for so long. People need to die

Wasn't that already kind of the Old Ones/the Darkness? But yeah i want something outside of the usual heaven vs hell. Purgatory or cas declaring himself nu-God were cool. Maybe nu-Death should be the next Big Bad. Or some pagan deity who assimilates/drains other beings to power himself up?

Seasons 6 and 8 tried that for the first halves. They were all messy and poorly executed. The hype goes away for small game after defeating a big bad.

She was the woman from the window

>Fod and Sod
I don't get it

he was disguising himself as a prophet

stop being so autistic and get mad about the fact she was brought back in the first place

How did Raphael know Chuck was a prophet?

Hardwired in every angel's brain. Even the prophets-to-be

legit wood acting

also i hate how in every season they kick a superpowerful being's ass and then next season episode 1 a ghost has them literally half dead.

It's like watching pokemon all over again.

Never mind the fact that every fight goes the same way: dean/sam rushes in, gets ass kicked, woopty doo tough spot, he's almost dead - dean/sam rushes in , stabs enemy in the back.
wow like do something different for once

when it comes down to it they are still human user, I like how 1 ghost can still kick their ass if they get rusty or cocky

Yeah but the thing is it's stupid man. They lose in the stupidest way and i mean come on, these guys just legit killed the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse (well 3) and put lucifer right back in his cage. LUCIFER. The archdevil. and then laura the ghost has them bleeding on somer corner. Come on.

What's kino snacks/food for this show

pls

Dean's diet of course---beer, burger, pie, etc

some ghosts are more resourceful than others, just like sam and dean are resourceful in hunting to take down bigger foes

i'm saying this to convince myself, user

He's nothing like you basement dwelling pieces of shit, though. He actually accomplishes things.

DISEASED

This show is carried by the Impala. Don't be fooled into thinking anyone but women care about the actors.

>three days in a row

Fuck I was gonna make this thread this morning but I forgot. Thanks OP.

I watched until season 8 or so, and I've forgotten most of it. Should I restart and keep going

Just keep going. 8-10 in general should be forgotten

demon dean and mark of cain is the best post season 5 shit tho

season 8 was indeed trash but

Demon dean + cain + abaddon are good but alphas + eve + purgatory are better additions to lore.

Demon dean is also underplayed and weighed down by a stale Crowley and non-event arcs

>eve
>good addition to lore

ehhhhhhhhh