Tyler perry

>tyler perry is worth $600 million

what's your excuse, Sup Forums?

that's what i thought

I'd be rich too if my ancestors were the pharoahs of ancient Egypt.

I haven't his talent, but I also haven't his access to a sentimental audience with unreconstructed peasant values who will buy anything that shores up those values. I mean, Tyler Perry promotes himself by going on televangelist shows and speaking in tongues - anyone else in the entertainment industry would torpedo their career doing that, but Perry has cannily pitched himself at the deepest, most pre-cambrian part of the nigger mind, and I salute him.

WE

im not black. its easy to get famous/wealthy these days if you're black. look at boonk, that blacky is famous for stealing shit on video

i could never make those madea movies
i have too much respect for myself

I'm not American so I haven't seen anything he's been in

Nobody gives a fuck. What's the point of having money if you're a limp dicked faggot?

6'5"
its not fair

Doubt his dick is limp.

>blacksploitation is fine when black people do it

really activates my almonds

you like thinking about BBC you fat whore?
kill you'reself

You wanted to picture him limp as you rammed his back passage, you gaybhoy

>be Tyler Perry
>work the ever loving fuck out of black people
>get rich off of them
>keep pandering to their stereotypes
>they worship you
>get richer and richer
>they still haven't figured it out

No man, black people just don't consider it beneath their dignity to be entertained by an entertainer. They go in wanting to be entertained, they get entertained, then they go out and get on with their lives. They don't have that Puritan white American thing where being entertained has to be equated to some ennobling bullshit. Perry always points outside of himself for the uplift, rather than aggrandizing himself, and is hated for it by the entertainment industry and the critics who feel undermined.

>Support black businesses
>Even if it means being a crossdresser

lad wot

It's weird how he's the least intimidating black guy ever.

There's no pretention in Tyler Perry. Watch a Marvel movie and you're expected to worship Marvel, some midget in Cuban heels, power itself, and violence. Watch Tyler Perry's films and you're invited, though not required, to consider your relationship with God.

This is a trenchant insight, provided you are actually a black person yourself

Why would it be less trenchant if I'm white?

I have artistic integrity and refuse yo pander to simple-minded niggers. Even if I did, they would reject me because niggers are the most hypocritical racists of them all

When you realize that's his movies are essentially (and sometimes literally) stageplays made for an audience that close to zero exposure to theatre you begin to respect him a bit

Missed my chance. Jim Varney already did the shtick for white people.

t. white liberal

White, but not a liberal.

>600 mil
>6'5
He needs nothing more in his life

My Christian stage plays lack levity

>Puritan
definitely a libtard kike's dog