What does Sup Forums think of the upcoming "Das Boot" series?

m.imdb.com/title/tt5830254/

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/09/das-boot-tom-wlaschiha-vincent-kartheiser-james-darcy-thierry-fremont-cast-1202176377

What do ya say? Who wouldn't want another rendition of the story of a bunch of sweaty German men in tight spaces -- both in terms of French girls and Submarines -- struggling to survive and flipping back and forth from hunter to hunted only to be killed by a massive American air raid in the end in the most disappointing ending ever.

Sound like it'll be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/02/tom-hanks-greyhound-wwii-film-sony-pictures-in-world-rights-deal-for-tom-hanks-wwii-sony-pictures-c-s-forester-aaron-schneider-1201907812
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Ritterinnen_des_Eisernen_Kreuzes
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Blitzmädel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many times will they reference the Shoa?
We can't have anything WWII related without endless kraut shaming

>Watch Downfall
>Suddenly some text about muh 6 trillion jews ;_; at the end

>Lizzy Caplan

Isn't she a kike? I wonder if they cast her as the U-boat captain.

Hahahahahaha

How many women will be aboard as officers?

why the FUCK would anyone refilm this? the original is perfect in every way!

Why is it so many old people who fought in wars are scared of young people with tattoos?

Zero, given Germanys military had no females

IMDB has it listed as a sequel, not a remake.

OP is misleading. It clearly says on the IMDb page that it's a mini-series sequel to Das Boot, not a reboot.

Who the hell would a swarthy Jew like Lizzy Caplan play in the white male dominated Kriegmarine?

looking forward to it desu

Ah didn't see that

Kek, I love comedies, and this one looks hitlerious

the French whorehouse madame?

die

KINO
I
N
O

one that no one asked for.

I did

;)

Christopher Nolan should helm it

Looks decent

i don't know ive been wanting more naval/maritime shit for a long ass time. don't give two shits if it's a sequel, prequel or remake. fuck off you cum blanket

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/02/tom-hanks-greyhound-wwii-film-sony-pictures-in-world-rights-deal-for-tom-hanks-wwii-sony-pictures-c-s-forester-aaron-schneider-1201907812

praise the lord!

H

> (You)
>Zero, given Germanys military had no females
WRONG! If they could have they would have used more women than men. Women are more calm during battle.

>Women are more calm during battle.
when you're nowhere near the frontlines you'd be calm as hell too.

> (You)
>>Women are more calm during battle.
>when you're nowhere near the frontlines you'd be calm as hell too.
What the hell are you talking about? Women are always needs the lines. Tan lines that is! LULZZZZ

Objectively wrong

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Ritterinnen_des_Eisernen_Kreuzes
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Blitzmädel

Dear god please no

Can we please talk about how pathetic your samefagging is and how you need to jump off a roof?

doesnt seem like it would lend itself to a tv show, whats the point of this?