Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg
youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repoblación
youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg

>Moortuguese people are subhuman.

If it wasn't for us, you would still be a bunch of uneducated apes.

>If it wasn't for us, you would still be a bunch of uneducated apes.

They still are.

I'm surprised everytime I see Brazil posting.

We taught monkeys how to write guys!

African countries have been under white rule more years than parts of spain under moor rule.
And yet, we don't say Kenyans are white do we?

Sup Forums thinks that when a country invaded another country, the people that lived there become the race of the invaders.
EXCEPT POST WW1 EUROPE. HITLER JUST WANTED TO FREE HIS PEOPLE.

I mean all africans should be white with that reasoning

rape babys

Nevermind the fact Portugal was repopulated with people from the Basque country.

>rape babys
>Mispelling babies
>Most brazillians are either apes or slave rape babies

bad brazil, bad!

The Caliphate of Córdoba did nothing wrong.

I love watching all you moors turning on each other, please continue

>Germany
>Calling anyone else a muslim

Achmed. are you serious?

Please learn basic reading comprehension.

>Brazzil
>calling some one rape babies
Protugal wtf?
Why you let your pets off the leash??
It even dares shitpost on hes master now

Best bait of the day brasilbro , congratulations

T

CRY LIKE A WOMAN
R
Y

L
I
K
E

A

W
O
M
A
N

im just happy i have euro passport
moor or not boys.

Hi there little potato.

Oh look
It's a daily divide and conquer thread
As usual provided by """"south americans""""

Umayyad bro?

I wonder if that guy was attacked by another conservative. Like the "Made Donald Drumpf Again" hatfags being attacked by fellow leftists.

I never got this argument.

Our glory days of literally spearheading human development and discovery came AFTER we were already 'moor'. It's a moot point, since we were the first sea-colonisers. Any revocation of the "white card" from the Portuguese also removes these feats from the "white race", so GTFO.

If it weren't for us, the Arabs or the Chinks would've colonised the world. We, as white people or whatever we are, made sure they didn't.

>Guales are subhuman
agreed, but you too Huetro

Why are you so mean with your dad Brazil?

His life is full of misery as it is, don't make it worse. Let him have a bit of peace these final years he has.

they were shit to begin with

they were shit after conquest

they are even shittier now

Honestly, I'm just glad the Pyrenees exist so the rest of Europe can quarantine the infestation.

>L-life is shit in Poortugal
>Still come here in droves
Get the fuck out of my country you gipsy motherfuckers.

You guys are all nuts. Portugal is based. Probably the only based country left in Western Europe actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMvpZ3UCw8c

That didn't work for us.

You just confuse us with your fellow countrymen coming home.

You should close the borders. We closed the borders to rest of europe. It works quite nice.

You still have almost 1 million people that should be deported, sadly

And you're not even subhuman

Portugal was invaded by hordes of Eastern Europeans in the 2000s. You're not that bad, though, and you actually work.

Don't forget, pardo, we're your "white" half :^)

>Umayyad bro?

I really enjoy this meme.

More like 3 million, the entire population of Stockholm and all the niggers

>Be Portugal during reconquista
BTFO the moors in just 100 years.
Steal their fruit (orange), make it sweet and so much better they are forced to name it after us forever reminded of who knows their shit.

>Be Portugal after the reconquista
Spain is locking our trade, fuck it, lets go to sea
Kick all the jews out
Proceed to be the spearhead of Europe for 150 years.
Kick Arab ass all over and make friends with the chinks to cuck the jew land trades further
Own the first global Empire and dominate the slave trade, despite importing relatively few to the mainland
Bring tea to England, and the Ingredients for India to make curry, China to make crepes and Japan to make tempura

>Be Portugal in 2016, poor as shit
Moors don't want to come here, new meta
300 or so are forced to, so we "welcome" them next to pic related, so they fuck off to France
97.6% European, mostly immigrants from former colonies segregated in one neighbourhood in Lisbon

You cunts wish to be half as based as we are.

eh, the Dutch helped with the whitening of the place a lot too.

No, you can't get kids from homosexual intercourse. Interracial or otherwise.

>forced to name it after us
What fruit is named after portugal?
>China to make crepes
You mean china didn't have eggs?

Based statue btw, sorry that poortugal could only afford the helmet, but pretty badass anyway.

>What fruit is named after portugal?
Orange is called Burdugal or some variant in most arab countries, despite them bringing the oranges here. I think some slavs also do this, but I'm not sure.

>You mean china didn't have eggs?
They didn't have the knowledge of how to make the pastry. It's based on a Portguese recipe.

>Couldn't afford the helmet
He has a helmet on, or are you making a le reddit switcheroo?

what the fuck are you talking about? There were dutch settlements in Brazil way before we started moving there ourselves.

Good thing Castillians are from that small city up north.

There were Portuguese settlements in Canada and Australia before the anglos got there. What's your point?

Romania. Orange is called portucale over there.

all of the peninsula was repopulated, shit was Iraq.

They got fucked by Spaniards.

>new meta

>could only afford
>Couldn't afford
Read carefully my white friend. Besides the statue is funny because he has the maille coif directly on the naked skin and is otherwise just wearing a bath towel, you can tell what was meant by the context.

There are more white people living in Brazil than there are people living in Canada or Australia.

You think it all came from us? You must be mad João. We only had about 1M people living in Portugal during the conquistadors era.

Cuck

>tfw no well hung brazillian bf

Bringing hot pepper and spices to india is what caused the current global poo crisis, when are you going to take responsibility?

you could have 2 people, if you had sufficient land and resources your population explodes.

I got defensive, my bad.
Yeah, armour slows you down. Gotta go fast! He was also a mercenary, so he might have had little funds and worked mostly in a guerrilla fashion.

Hey, it's the national dish of the UK.

umayyad bro?

WE WUZ ATLANTIS AND SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repoblación
In the reign of Alfonso I of Asturias (739-757), through a series of successful military campaigns against the Moors, the Christians had retaken Galicia, La Rioja, and León and brought the population of the northern regions firmly under their control. This left those provinces largely empty of human settlement and created a buffer zone between Moors and Christians. This region was called the Desert of the Duero. This zone was left untouched for almost a century while Alfonso's successors focused their energies on Vasconia and Galicia.

It was during the reign of Ordoño I of Asturias (850-866) that the repopulation of the uninhabited zone began. Ordoño began advancing to the south, repopulating the cities of Tui, Astorga, León, and Amaya. The people who descended the mountains of the north for the uninhabited valleys were called foramontanos: meaning "out of the mountains." Among the routes the foramontanos took was that between Cabuérniga and Campo de Suso, which was followed as early as 824, when the new population of Brañosera received the oldest known fuero in Spanish history.

The desire for newer, more fertile agricultural zones in the river valleys of the Ebro and Duero was the chief driving factor in the emigrations. From this time the kingdom increasingly became known as that of León and in 910, on the death of Ordoño's son, Alfonso III, the kingdom was divided with Fruela II continuing to reign in the Asturias while his brothers García and Ordoño ruled in León and Galicia respectively. The repoblación was then complete.

umayyad bro
This created the so-called Desert of the Duero, an empty region between the River Duero and the Asturian Mountains. Alfonso intended it this way; he wished to leave such a zone where any invading army would find it too difficult to survive. Besides the martial, the demographic and cultural effects of this policy on later Asturian, Spanish and Portuguese history is large. It was over a hundred years before the region was repopulated (an event known as the Repoblación).

Early Cortes burn down the ships.

Effect of the based Alfonso.

uhm... why are you banting us, grandfather? You gave us knowledge, you gave us your language, you gave us our cities, our religion... without you we would still be eating dirt from the ground.

>yfw you realize there is a sunken pyramid in the Azores

Then there's the cosmic egg.
>An intriguing stone was found by Peter Daughtrey, a British researcher and the author of «Atlantis and the Silver City» in Silves, Algarve – Portugal. It’s remarkable characteristics make it one of a kind.

>What he refers to as “a huge stone that it is about six feet long, with approximately 7000 years old, resembling an egg of cosmic creation”. And this egg in Silves has something on it that ties up with the well-known myths.
This stone has a symbol which has incredible resemblances with the design of the double helix of the DNA and many of these so called creation eggs are shown with a snake or serpent wrapped around it.

>The egg of cosmic creation is a mythological motif found in the creation stories from all around the world. In Greek mythology, this is called the Orphic Egg. Similar eggs can be found in China, Egypt and throughout the ancient world. It is used to explain the beginnings of life on earth. Many of the ancients believed that the gods themselves sent the cosmic egg to earth and mankind hatched from it

how do you know this?

Based tugas.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w

You literally have more muslims now than we've ever had.

>cosmic egg
Nothing cosmic about it you fucking autist
>DNA symbol
K.

Thank you leaf bro, this is beautiful.

Yeah. Hadn't heard this either.

Love the lyrics.

Most of my senpai is from São miguel, can't wait to visit and join my Atlantisian heritage.

Atlantis master race report

t. Johnny Medeiros

Shit, based portuguese posters.
Unluckily the blue pilled speech dominate the country.

We are nearly 50-50 on right-wing/left-wing, with the left-wing winning by 1 seat and jewery. Here's how we solve it:

Give us Galiza (they like right-wingers, don't they?)
We can get proper right-wing because they are a bigger slice of our population
Start to grow the economy, the rest of Spain sees the improvement and follows suit.
We give Galiza back.

We can do this, jamon!

Go talk to them.

>jamon!

It's our name for Spaniards, because they don't say presunto like we do. I don't think it's meant to be overly offensive.

>"""""""""""""""""We give Galiza back."""""""""""""""""""""

well meme'd famm

We would offer them a referendum :^)

We like our Galician bros. They like fish and are often sad like us.

Where cames all this brazilian shitposting today?

OP is been around for months now. He sporadically shitposts about Portugal. Haven't seen him in a while.

I can't see it bro, the right wing there is terribly Pro-Spain. Jezz even the Coru people call "portuguese" to the southerns (Vigo) as a insult.

I mean Southerners*

Well then, we're doomed.

At least we won't get greedy moors.

You're lucky best ally got to you first.

I hope the portuguese bros stand up in the future, there will be a war against the moors in some decades.

>implying they aren't

wew lad
moortugal is literally the saddest nation in europe

LOL I learned from this local dish in Portugal. It was a stew of pork meat. Apparently they created it to test if people were Jewish back in the day.
Based.

Also the no refugee thing is nice. I went to a big town in Extremadura Spain. There were no immigrants, because they never had work for these people. It was very nice atmosphere. I thought it to be a good refuge from shitskin infested Netherlands.

Was it tripas or feijoada? We literally eat every meaty part of the pork - brains, genitals (in sausages), ears (feijoada), tongue, intestines (tripas).

To ease their introduction (the converted jews), they created a sausage (like our pork sausage) made out of poultry - Alheira - which is fucking based and was adopted by the country at large.

Don't get mad, South Galicians are Bros.

dont remember but yes it had intestins and brains and stuff.