Remember the name of this thing...

>Remember the name of this thing? Here's a new thing with the same name but thematically unrelated and drastically inferior

When will this trend end? Will Hollywood just run out of recognizable words at some point or will audiences wise up and stop throwing money at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bulgarian mafia money laundering

you think this was inferior to Baywatch the series?
have you seen Baywatch the series? The movie is fucking kino compared to the series.

You say that like a joke, but I believe the reason Uwe Boll keeps making movies is tax related.

This even could have been a great comedy if they bothered trying with it.

The show was better because it knew what it was doing. This was a confused fucking mess. If you really think it's kino then you have poor standards.

>You say that like a joke
I am completely serious user
Look at Sandler's films, there is some dodgy as fuck accounting going on there

They're doing the same thing to Peter Rabbit
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08

This
Being gay, old Dwayne completely missed the point of the original show i.e. bouncing tits and lots of them
Instead he turned it into some retarded kind of homoerotic love story between him and Efron

I didn't say it was kino. I said it was kino compared to the series. Learn to fucking read, cunt. The series was shit, but you wouldn't know that because you've never seen a single episode.

if they fuck blade runner up i am going to hero

there is nothing left to ruin anymore

This fellow is getting /litty/

What's the matter jabroni? Afraid of some LITTY and RAUNCHY summer fun that the real FANS will actually enjoy?

>I didn't say it was kino.
>I said it was kino
The absolute state of Sup Forums autism.

When the inevitable Citizen Kane remake comes around with added action sequences then you'll know it's time to pack your things.

when your boomer grandparents die

Blade Runner seems to be pure kino according to the reviews, so you don't have to worry about that.

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>drastically inferior

Oh, come on. It's not like the TV show is a accomplishment to live up to. I haven't seen the movie and chances are I never will but making this was pointless in the first place and whoever thought that there was any demand for a Baywatch movie in 2017 is literally retarded.

Keit-Ai is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of paranormality and cellphones that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE NATURE OF LOVE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy teenagers all trying their hardest to look mystified, the roaming chargers, peculiar, nonexistent area codes, the whole alternate universe faggotry and everything about the Keit-Ai world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on DRAMA, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the navel-gazing of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Keit-Ai is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Keit-Ai threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Mad that you're not as attractive as the hunks in this litty summer beach raunch romp? U mad.

frankly, the original was shit too

Our mafia died the last decade.

t. rock