No can do

No can do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9K0B8axdvU
scoutingny.com/patrick-batemans-new-york-what-happened-to-the-world-of-american-psycho/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool it with the transphobia.

GREAT sea urchin ceviche

Checkem

lookin for these?

who was in the wrong here?

Paul for being a showboating cocksucker. The entire relationship between everyone in the room was a dick measuring contest but Paul was just a douche about it when he basically yelled "GOT AN 8:30 REZ AT DORSIA" to someone five feet away from him. He wanted everyone in the room to hear him - and if you watch, they all did because everyone, even the people in the background, stops talking to look at him.

Dubs? Perfect, see you then.

Dubbies

But it's just a really nice restaurant
Is it really such an asshole movie to act smug about going to a really nice, albeit rather hard to get into, restaurant?

this

he's probably lying too

shit guys we are actually on the verge of having a real discussion about this film

Pathetic thread.

Is Dorsia based off a real life restaurant? Or is it just made up for the film.

Hey Paul!

This is a direct chinese to english translation.

Along with phrases like 'Long time no see' and 'Have you heard of Huey Lewis and The News?'

Really how fucking fascinating

It's from the book...

And it's probably made up.

How can people not understand this film at all? Are you 16? It is SO obvious. It beats you over the head with the themes for the whole 2 or so hours.

did you poo poo your pants

got about 60% through the book and stopped for reasons I can't recall.

And yeah, googling I can't find anything so I guessed it was made up.

Are there any similar places in NYC where it's literally impossible to get a reservation unless months in advance?

If you were given 1,000,000,000,000,000 years to live would you still spend the later part of it making threads for the sole purpose of admiring when a post generator makes two numbers that are the same?

What do we think of this?

youtu.be/F9K0B8axdvU

It was more a question of how could people at any point in time act so snobby over a restaurant, I know one of the underlying themes is how business yuppies acted.

AKSHUALLY this is one of my favorite movies and I liked it before the Sup Forums double digits meme

too black sounding for me

Yes, that's the whole point of the conversation/long pieces of dialogues in the book that describe in excruciating detail the food, seats and general overall "aesthetic" of the restaurants. They're just rich, upper class places that everyone wants to show off and go to. Noone would give a fuck if there were spaces all the time.

the book was boring and the movie was way better desu

it really hurt in my feelings when they made fun of emporium in the book - I stopped buying the brand after that. I'm so pathetic.

yuppie culture is harsh

scoutingny.com/patrick-batemans-new-york-what-happened-to-the-world-of-american-psycho/

Made up

they're shallow people who don't believe in anything. they're empty and have no friends or outlets.

still is around though

I work in an office and I was made fun of for using a Samsung phone on a daily basis. Had to change to apple to get them off my back.

Let's see Doctor Pavel's card.

Listen, Paul. Dubs.

Hes a wigglin' little baby :)

absolutely tragic thread

Pathetic. Now let's look at Paul Allen's numbers.

We have Noma here in Copenhagen that requires months of booking in advance.

You mean these Paul?

about fucking time

watch it, big guy

Nice try

call me.

what this thread needs is some dubs I think

NO
CAN
DO

This thread needs a resurrection, it's fucking DOA right now.

It's a Yale thing.

was getting dubs part of my plan?

what yale thing

Never ever received dubs

If repeating integers Sup Forums must learn about romeo the wolf and report back with appropriate reaction images.

>my ancestor

dub

late check

how do you get your last numbers to repeat?