Egregiously and obnoxiously overacts in a highly emotional manner...

>Egregiously and obnoxiously overacts in a highly emotional manner, becomes the most unlikable protagonist ever in Star Trek history by attacking her commander and commuting mutiny based on a hunch

Does not bode well good sirs, does not bode well.

All in agreement stand up from your neon colored computer gaming chair raise your right hand in the air and say "Ayuh goodsir poster we agree with your privy council and post"

Problems with STD:

>prequel that look high quality as fuck, making it look like a sequel set in the future.
>two episode are about character building the main mary sue.
>the pilot is not about the crew but about one character revenge.
>episode 3 is literally the pilot for the show, the first two episode are monologue about a character that in the star trek universe.
>don't see the crew till episode 3
>no space adventures till episode 3

first two episodes make it look like an action series using star trek ip

>Egregiously
don't even bother reaching for your thesaurus unless you have a firm grasp of the language. Since we're off to a rocky start already I'm going to go ahead and invoke sage and hopefully this post cleanly slides off the 10th page without causing you too much embarrassment. Nothing personal man, you're welcome to remake the thread later after.

u dum gui

I don't know why but I find her lack of comportment attractive. The way she seems to mooch around everywhere and her bad posture is a real turn on.

*blocks your path*

Why do Trekkies want a show about exploring the unknown when they never leave their basements?

What time does it come out on sundays on that shit app?

Did everyone but the captain, whatever his name is officer and Michael die? If not why did they only send them two

oh and it pissed me off when she made him the klingon a martyr after specifically pointing it out, goddamn stupid driven plot

Just watch the kinorville my nigguhs

I disagree, this shit syfy original series doesn't look like it uses the trek ip at all

I'll reach for your mum's hairy fanny with my cock and balls

Because we would explore the universe too, were it not for the cooties outside.

Mutiny and started intergalactic war in less than 2 hours, how can other characters even compete?

I would get maybe committing a mutiny when she hardly knew her, but she's been the captain's underling for 7 years at that point... jeez.

She did nothing wrong. All fucking Klingons must fucking hang.

Janeway's done way worse and instead of a court martial she got a promotion.

She did nothing wrong. Imbecile of a scriptwriter (and a failed human being) did plenty wrong.

>Michael, an outcast and a criminal flees from the The Federation and becomes captain of a a group of mercenaries flying stolen federation ship with aim to stop the war

>People complain that female leads are flawless Mary Sues.
>Make a flawed female lead who suffers severe consequences for her actions.
>People still complain.

This show is teaching niggers how to be better criminals.

the usage is fine

It was a "promotion" like sending you to a backwater office manager is a promotion

Honestly she is less unlikeable than I thought she'd be. Still the absolutely fucking worst protagonist so far.

Prequel to Maquis fucking shits?

Stop giving the show views so they realize that people don't want to watch sheboons you retards

This desu.

Starfleet realized they needed to get her as far away from the Chair as possible and it's why she's an admiral by Nemesis' time while Picard still gets to command the Federation's flagship. This is why the vast majority of admiral in Star Trek series are fucking insane, it's Starfleet's version of being kicked upstairs.